British Politics

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Re: British Politics

Postby Phil71 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:25 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
Phil71 wrote:Well, as expected Boris has come across as the best candidate for the job.

............ sums up the state of our politics.

No matter what happens these lot deserved to be punished for many years to come, Conservative in fighting has caused this.

Would you rather have comrade Corbyn.

Johnson May be far from ideal, but by God I’d have him every day over that communist lunatic. And you can be sure that the two biggest parties at every GE for the foreseeable future will be Labour and Conservative. So take your pick.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby UFGN » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:26 pm

Phil71 wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
Phil71 wrote:Well, as expected Boris has come across as the best candidate for the job.

No matter what happens these lot deserved to be punished for many years to come, Conservative in fighting has caused this.

Johnson May be far from ideal, but by God I’d have him every day over that communist lunatic. And you can be sure that the two biggest parties at every GE for the foreseeable future will be Labour and Conservative. So take your pick.

When you're feasting on shit imported American food, seeing the NHS sold off and witnessing the break up of our country, maybe you'll take a look back at your choices over the last few years

Brexiteers.... apparently patriotic..... knifed the country in the throat and left it in the hands of the SNP (ref 2 incoming) and Northern Ireland facing uncertainty

But Commie Corbyn tho. Thats your only comeback to dodge thinking about what the Tories have done and will do.
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby Sims » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:27 pm

Can u get Irish nationality on the dark web
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby DiamondGooner » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:50 pm

Phil71 wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:

What's this "rather" talk?

That's like offering me a sh*t sandwich then bring another in when I send it back and saying "......but this ones in wholemeal bread?".

A sh*t sandwich is a sh*t sandwich........... I refuse to want either.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Phil71 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:54 pm

UFGN wrote:
Phil71 wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:

When you're feasting on shit imported American food, seeing the NHS sold off and witnessing the break up of our country, maybe you'll take a look back at your choices over the last few years

Brexiteers.... apparently patriotic..... knifed the country in the throat and left it in the hands of the SNP (ref 2 incoming) and Northern Ireland facing uncertainty

But Commie Corbyn tho. Thats your only comeback to dodge thinking about what the Tories have done and will do.

We would have got all the American trade stuff eventually through TTIP anyway, so that point is irrelevant.

Knifed the country in the throat? Hyperbole much?

Any apparent damage the Conservatives have done will pale into insignificance if that man and his bunch of cronies get in.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Phil71 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:56 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
Phil71 wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:

That's like offering me a sh*t sandwich then bring another in when I send it back and saying "......but this ones in wholemeal bread?".

Whether you want either of them or not, that’s what you’re gonna get because nobody else is going to win.

So all of us will need to decide which one we want.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby UFGN » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:02 pm

Knifed the country in the throat

Made choices that wil, in all probability, literally lead to its break up. Its no longer existing
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN

Postby Arsenal Tone » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:26 pm

The conservatives are going to win the next general election, aren't they :(

Unfortunately people have fallen for Boris' BS on brexit and forgotten all the other crap he and his party have done.

Every time they screw the country over they change leaders and get re-elected with more BS.

Bye bye NHS, we'll be paying to see our GPs before long. Bye bye whats left of public services.
Raya/Ramsdale
White/Tomiyasu--Saliba/Timber--Gabriel/Kiwior--???/Zinchenko
???/Jorginho
Odegaard/Smith Rowe----Rice/???
Saka/Jesus-------------------Martinelli/Trossard
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby EliteKiller » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:02 pm

UFGN wrote:When you're feasting on shit imported American food, seeing the NHS sold off and witnessing the break up of our country, maybe you'll take a look back at your choices over the last few years

Are you from the 1950's ???

The US is already our largest single Trading partner ...

The NHS has been slowly getting privatized for years ...

The UK is not a Country ...

But apart from that, nice rant
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby UFGN » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:40 pm

EliteKiller wrote:
UFGN wrote:When you're feasting on shit imported American food, seeing the NHS sold off and witnessing the break up of our country, maybe you'll take a look back at your choices over the last few years

Are you from the 1950's ???

The US is already our largest single Trading partner ...

The NHS has been slowly getting privatized for years ...

The UK is not a Country ...

But apart from that, nice rant

The EU is our biggest trading partner. It is one trading bloc.

Making something worse is not ok just because it is already happening to a lesser extent

And if you come at me with bullshit semantics of country Vs state I'll treat you with the contempt you deserve

No worse kind of boring disingenuous c*** than one that relies on semantics. Dont go there

UFGN

Postby DiamondGooner » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:40 pm

Phil71 wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
Phil71 wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:

Whether you want either of them or not, that’s what you’re gonna get because nobody else is going to win.

Even though its true on who's going to win, it doesn't have to be just those two.

We have the vote for a reason, we can vote for anyone but its the sheep mentality that we always pick these two, why should we when they're incapable?

Its one of the wonders of our time that we a free country have ended up with such an entrenched two party system........ can't really put my finger on why that is tbh.

Its almost a case of "Better the devil you know".
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby EliteKiller » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:28 am

UFGN wrote:The EU is our biggest trading partner. It is one trading bloc.

Making something worse is not ok just because it is already happening to a lesser extent

And if you come at me with bullshit semantics of country Vs state I'll treat you with the contempt you deserve

No worse kind of boring disingenuous c*** than one that relies on semantics. Dont go there

Since when has the EU been a Country ... post Brexit we will Trade with individual Countries ergo the US will be our biggest trading partner ... it's not that hard to understand. FYI for 90% of our exports we don't sell to either Trading Blocks or to Countries but to Companies who quite frankly couldn't give a f**k if we're in the EU or not ... as long as the price is right.

Who said it was worse? that's just a mindset - Swiss NHS is 100% privatised it's a far better service than the UK ....

What's wrong with the truth? if you want to discuss the breaking up of the UK then call it that ... creating fake arguments is why you get treated with contempt

Hiding behind semantics ... that's pretty poor even for you ... I was using the correct descriptions, and the correct terminology, you were the one playing fast and loose with reality simply to serve your agenda ... as you so often do
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Phil71 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:43 am

DiamondGooner wrote:
Phil71 wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
Phil71 wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:

Even though its true on who's going to win, it doesn't have to be just those two.

We have the vote for a reason, we can vote for anyone but its the sheep mentality that we always pick these two, why should we when they're incapable?

Its one of the wonders of our time that we a free country have ended up with such an entrenched two party system........ can't really put my finger on why that is tbh.

I think it's probably more about voting for one to stop the other one getting in.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby LMAO » Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:04 am

DiamondGooner wrote:
Phil71 wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
Phil71 wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:

Can't tell if this is rhetorical, but if it isn't, FPTP is largely to blame. Seems like it naturally devolves into a two-party system that has—relative to the country—a left-leaning party and a right-leaning party.

USA: Democrats, Republicans
UK: Conservatives, Labour
India: National Democratic Alliance, United Progressive Alliance
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby UFGN » Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:24 am

Fine, you want to be treated with contempt and carry on your usual bullshit

EliteKiller wrote:
Since when has the EU been a Country ... post Brexit we will Trade with individual Countries ergo the US will be our biggest trading partner ... it's not that hard to understand. FYI for 90% of our exports we don't sell to either Trading Blocks or to Countries but to Companies who quite frankly couldn't give a f**k if we're in the EU or not ... as long as the price is right.

MORONIC ANSWER, I MEAN, SERIOUSLY THAT IS f***ing PATHETIC

Who said it was worse? that's just a mindset - Swiss NHS is 100% privatised it's a far better service than the UK ....

WENT THROUGH THAT WITH YOU ALREADY, TORY BOY

What's wrong with the truth? if you want to discuss the breaking up of the UK then call it that ... creating fake arguments is why you get treated with contempt

GROW UP

Hiding behind semantics ... that's pretty poor even for you ... I was using the correct descriptions, and the correct terminology, you were the one playing fast and loose with reality simply to serve your agenda ... as you so often do

GROW UP

UFGN

PreviousNext

Return to The Big Debate