Arsenal tickets

Discuss anything Arsenal-related. Tune in to get the latest news, and discuss results, performances, tactics, etc.

Re: Arsenal tickets

Postby north bank gooner » Sun May 12, 2019 4:52 am

Are there any rules for selling tickets on this forum? I wouldn't trust anyone whose first post is to sell EL final tickets as far as I could throw them.

On other forums, people have to obtain a trusted status by being a forum regular and if they piss around with ticket sales they are outed, and banned from selling any tickets.
Arsenal fans who hate other clubs more than Tottenham? Really!!
north bank gooner
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby hawkman85 » Mon May 13, 2019 11:51 am

Why do I want to ‘piss around’ as you put it posting a load of crap no one wants to hear to become a trusted member? My ticket sale is legit I’m a huge arsenal fan and my choice is to sell onto a arsenal fan yes small profit nice but I’m not looking to hike up the price what matters to me is we get a stadium full of arsenal fans not neutrals, suits or chelski scum. Hopefully this justify it enough to you sir
hawkman85
Liam Brady

Postby north bank gooner » Mon May 13, 2019 12:17 pm

hawkman85 wrote:Why do I want to ‘piss around’ as you put it posting a load of crap no one wants to hear to become a trusted member? My ticket sale is legit I’m a huge arsenal fan and my choice is to sell onto a arsenal fan yes small profit nice but I’m not looking to hike up the price what matters to me is we get a stadium full of arsenal fans not neutrals, suits or chelski scum. Hopefully this justify it enough to you sir

So you're a big Arsenal fan and you chose to sell tickets on a forum as opposed to friends/family, ok.

You've even said you would like to make a profit, are you for real? Sorry based on what you just said, I definitely wouldn't trust you. Luckily sourcing tickets isn't my issue, good luck trying to shift them on a forum where you have no credibility.
north bank gooner
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby Christophe » Tue May 14, 2019 3:28 pm

Not sure why you're offended by someone trying to make a bit of coin, people will want them, he has them....that's the nature of ticketed events since time began!

I still have 2 myself, yes i only joined here to sell them, not sure what the issue is! Anyone looking PM me, i'm up in Scotland but can provide proof of purchase, UEFA invoice etc, whatever neccessary before purchase

Cheers folks
Christophe
Liam Brady

Postby north bank gooner » Wed May 15, 2019 3:24 pm

Christophe wrote:Not sure why you're offended by someone trying to make a bit of coin, people will want them, he has them....that's the nature of ticketed events since time began!

I still have 2 myself, yes i only joined here to sell them, not sure what the issue is! Anyone looking PM me, i'm up in Scotland but can provide proof of purchase, UEFA invoice etc, whatever neccessary before purchase

Cheers folks

So another one only interested in making a few quid. And you think its alright selling to gooners above face value?

Can I question if your a Gooner, or some random who bought tickets in the ballot with a view to making a fast buck? As soon as we make the final you register on the forum.

The only posts you have made is in relation to ticket sales, nothing else about the team etc. Jog on fella. Nothing worse than lowlife touts.
north bank gooner
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby north bank gooner » Wed May 15, 2019 4:36 pm

As an update, Arsenal are now selling tickets to ANY season ticket holder. They expect tickets to be offered to Silver and Red members too shortly. So don't go purchasing tickets from randoms if you can apply through official channels.
north bank gooner
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby UFGN » Wed May 15, 2019 4:38 pm

Tickets are also available through various trusted travel clubs
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby spooken » Thu May 16, 2019 7:59 pm

Hello guys, I´m a Benfica fan, and i always believe we can win everything :D so i apply for 2 EUropa league tickets in the uefa site,and fortunately or unfortunately i won... i was suppose to go with my brother, but since we failed :/, now i have 2 tickets and i would prefer to sell them, to recover my investment, i payed 110€ for the tickets ( the two of them 50€ each plus 10€ for getting the tickets in my mail ) the price is in the tickets for you to see i´m not lying, so my idea is just to recover what i spent, if you are interested please talk with me, the ticket is category 3, gate 22, block 219,
spooken
Liam Brady

Postby north bank gooner » Sat May 18, 2019 6:28 am

And so with thousands of tickets remaining unsold, the bottom has fallen out of the black market. A Tout's disaster this game is.
north bank gooner
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby Royal Gooner » Sat May 18, 2019 6:51 am

north bank gooner wrote:And so with thousands of tickets remaining unsold, the bottom has fallen out of the black market. A Tout's disaster this game is.

I won't shed a tear for those gouging criminals.
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Royal Gooner » Sat May 18, 2019 6:52 am

north bank gooner wrote:And so with thousands of tickets remaining unsold, the bottom has fallen out of the black market. A Tout's disaster this game is.

I won't shed a tear for those gouging criminals.
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby EliteKiller » Sat May 18, 2019 7:42 am

Touts are catching a cold .... the stadium will be half empty or the local FA will have to bus in freebies .... Arsenal and Chelsea have been offered another 6,000 tickets each ... neither club has taken them as they both still have tickets unsold. I know of several ultra-loyal fans who have tickets but won't be going, primary because it's almost impossible to get there unless you set of two days early and get back two days late and that's relying on some pretty dodgy transport ... and no they won't be gouging other fans, that's a feckin' disgrace ...

There's a story going around about a couple of Spurs 'fans' who tried to get two grand for their tickets ... ended up with a hospital stay instead when fellow Spuds took offence ... for once I make them right ...
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby UFGN » Sat May 18, 2019 7:57 am

If you really wanted to do it you probably still could. Off the top of my head id guess the cheapest route would be via Moscow now. But you'd need two visas. Its ridiculous
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN

Postby north bank gooner » Sat May 18, 2019 8:55 am

UFGN wrote:If you really wanted to do it you probably still could. Off the top of my head id guess the cheapest route would be via Moscow now. But you'd need two visas. Its ridiculous

I went with Sport Options, the only remaining direct route to Baku. Leave Tues come back Thurs for the princely sum of £1150. Still accommodation was reasonable, £230 for a 3 bedroom apartment for 2 nights. It's supposed to be quite cheap out there beers are around £1.50.
north bank gooner
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby Santi » Sat May 18, 2019 12:13 pm

UFGN wrote:If you really wanted to do it you probably still could. Off the top of my head id guess the cheapest route would be via Moscow now. But you'd need two visas. Its ridiculous

There are still options, just depends on how much time you can get off work. You can go via Istanbul on Tues for just over £400. Moscow is still an option as well and you don’t need a visa if you only transit I don’t think. Sofia on the Monday was being shouted about as well.

Waiting on my Azerbaijan visa and flying from Venice anyway so gets a bit more difficult and haven’t booked my flights yet.
Santi
SE13
SE13

PreviousNext

Return to Arsenal Talk