NBA

Talk about all the other sports that interest you here.

Re: NBA

Postby Losmeister » Wed May 15, 2019 4:23 pm

so NOW he'll ( AD) go to the damned Lakers?
Kai Havertz nutmegged ur GK
Losmeister
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Losmeister » Wed May 15, 2019 4:24 pm

btw, that Ball kid cant even hit 50% of FTs? thats so godawful
Losmeister
George Graham
George Graham

Postby DiamondGooner » Wed May 15, 2019 4:51 pm

No guarantee of that as AD may be more attracted to go to the Knicks.

Knicks have a no3 pick over LA's No4 meaning they can go to the Pelicans and say "Who do want after Zion?" they can grab a better pick than LA can for them.

It'll be from the rumors LA and Knicks fighting over AD, Knicks have a better pick but LA have a 4th pick plus more younger's on their roster to add to the trade than NY.

50/50% I recon but honestly I don't know who would want to go to LA after the shambles that's happening over there, Knicks are at least poised to be on the rise now it seems they're getting KD and Kyrie, LA loses Lebron in a few years as well.

Will be interesting.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Losmeister » Wed May 15, 2019 5:14 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:No guarantee of that as AD may be more attracted to go to the Knicks.

Knicks have a no3 pick over LA's No4 meaning they can go to the Pelicans and say "Who do want after Zion?" they can grab a better pick than LA can for them.

It'll be from the rumors LA and Knicks fighting over AD, Knicks have a better pick but LA have a 4th pick plus more younger's on their roster to add to the trade than NY.

50/50% I recon but honestly I don't know who would want to go to LA after the shambles that's happening over there, Knicks are at least poised to be on the rise now it seems they're getting KD and Kyrie, LA loses Lebron in a few years as well.

Will be interesting.

KNicks have a pick Lakers have Lebron and a pick... seems leaning to the left coast... to me...

the knicks have been so horrible for so long that I just DGAF no more...

i mean... sheesh last time the knicks did anything i was was falling off a treadmill rehabbing my knee when granmamma made that 4 pt play v the pacers.... 20 years, m8!
Losmeister
George Graham
George Graham

Postby StLGooner » Wed May 15, 2019 5:49 pm

Thought I heard rumors about KD to the Clippers, anyone else hear that?
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby DiamondGooner » Wed May 15, 2019 5:58 pm

StLGooner wrote:Thought I heard rumors about KD to the Clippers, anyone else hear that?

Yes I heard that as well but Stephen A Smith says he's heard KD and Irving are as he put it "95% announcing Knicks in June / July".

He recons only a last minute change of heart by KD could change things.

We'll see if his contacts are right.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby StLGooner » Wed May 15, 2019 6:19 pm

Stephen A would probably know better than most. That will certainly awake all the sleeping Knicks fans.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Losmeister » Wed May 15, 2019 6:55 pm

stephan a, the mouth that bored
Losmeister
George Graham
George Graham

Postby DiamondGooner » Wed May 15, 2019 10:15 pm

Man ................

Raptors vs Bucks tonight, can't wait!

Giannis vs Kawhi

These play offs are great this season and if the final is Bucks vs GSW then I'm all in!
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby LMAO » Thu May 16, 2019 4:07 am

We all thought we were getting Giannis vs Kawhi, but we were treated to Lopez vs Lowry instead.

Funny how Kawhi finally got help from Playoff Lowry, and the Raptors still lost. Has to feel bad. Toronto just didn't have the depth or fresh legs to see the game out.
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby DiamondGooner » Thu May 16, 2019 10:20 am

LMAO wrote:We all thought we were getting Giannis vs Kawhi, but we were treated to Lopez vs Lowry instead.

Funny how Kawhi finally got help from Playoff Lowry, and the Raptors still lost. Has to feel bad. Toronto just didn't have the depth or fresh legs to see the game out.

I was impressed with Toronto, tbh I'm still scratching my head about how they lost, Bucks were throwing up bricks all game and Giannis couldn't get to the basket after the 1st Q.

What I will say though is the Bucks have another gear, will shoot better and Giannis will suss their game plan out where as Toronto I feel that was their best effort last night ............ and they still lost.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby LMAO » Fri May 17, 2019 4:07 am

I retract my previous statement about the Warriors not being able to win this season without KD.

My dummy self forgot just how much more fluid they are when they aren't playing Durant ball. So much better to watch than the Rockets and their iso-ball nonsense.
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby DiamondGooner » Fri May 17, 2019 9:26 am

LMAO wrote:I retract my previous statement about the Warriors not being able to win this season without KD.

My dummy self forgot just how much more fluid they are when they aren't playing Durant ball. So much better to watch than the Rockets and their iso-ball nonsense.

Exactly.

That's what I said on page 71.

KD is a luxury and luxuries make you lazy, now they don't have that crutch the GSW have to get back to playing like GS again.

Team ball, if they don't they'd lose but when they do they can beat anyone in the league and if the Splash Bro's get hot racking up 3's then its over, unstoppable, GSW won last night even though the Splash Bro's had a conservative scoring night, but scoring or not Steph is always an elite play making point guard, Green is balling out trying to prove they don't need KD as well.

The one thing I've liked about KD going down is you get to see just how good of a system Steve Kerr and the Warriors have created.

GSW vs Bucks if it goes that way will be the best clash of two viable well coached systems we've seen in years.

GSW small ball line up vs Bucks tall ball line up ............. really hoping this is the final, have to see this match up.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Losmeister » Fri May 17, 2019 2:53 pm

lillard goes left v iggy and tries to get separaion by push off with his elbow only to get stripped?

that was ugly. the 3 pt circles goes ALLLLLL the way round... why stuff yourself into that corner? smh
Losmeister
George Graham
George Graham

Postby DiamondGooner » Fri May 17, 2019 3:51 pm

Yeah he tried to claim a foul but he initiated the contact using his forearm.

Think this might be a 5 series game if it carries on like this, 6 at the most.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

PreviousNext

Return to Other Sports