Adrien Rabiot

Heard any rumours? This is the place to discuss potential transfer targets.

Re: Adrien Rabiot

Postby yadunoe » Sun May 12, 2019 5:43 am

id take him for free tbh and get rid of xhaka
yadunoe
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Pudpop » Sun May 12, 2019 8:31 am

Rabiot and Umtiti are both risks.

It could end in disaster with 2 high wage players on our books for year or it could end in a trophy.

Rabiot is free, though. So maybe it is worth the risk.

Tough call
Pudpop
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Zedie » Sun May 12, 2019 9:00 am

Take rabiot for free, sell after a year if he dicks about.

At a minimum hell sell for 20m-30m.
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby Arsenal Tone » Sun May 12, 2019 9:26 am

First choice CM Torreira and Rabiot
Back up CM Xhaka and Guendouzi

Would be the best CM options in the league imo :hiding:
Raya/Ramsdale
White/Tomiyasu--Saliba/Timber--Gabriel/Kiwior--???/Zinchenko
???/Jorginho
Odegaard/Smith Rowe----Rice/???
Saka/Jesus-------------------Martinelli/Trossard
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby Interest: waning » Sun May 12, 2019 9:39 am

Xhaka must be binned at all costs.

Yes to a free Rabiot. Would also sign Nkunku for athleticism. Or give that to Woe Jillock.

Sent from my ELE-L09 using Tapatalk
Interest: waning
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Angelito » Sun May 12, 2019 12:57 pm

Zedie wrote:Take rabiot for free, sell after a year if he dicks about.

Sheer talent-wise, Rabiot is far and beyond anyone we could attract at the moment.

But, Gooners will turn on him soon, as he comes with a lot of baggage (something that rhymes with rum) and if Unai tries pulling off an Ozil with him, there's going to be an all-out media ruckus.
Angelito
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Zedie » Sun May 12, 2019 1:03 pm

Angelito wrote:
Zedie wrote:Take rabiot for free, sell after a year if he dicks about.

Sheer talent-wise, Rabiot is far and beyond anyone we could attract at the moment.

But, Gooners will turn on him soon, as he comes with a lot of baggage (something that rhymes with rum) and if Unai tries pulling off an Ozil with him, there's going to be an all-out media ruckus.

All he as to do is his job and there wont be a problem. If he wants to become a great, hell play his heart out for us to raise his profile and establish himself as a genuine option in the first team.

If he behaves like a c***, media and fans wont give a f**k as hell be the new target for hate until he leaves. Either way, hes exactly the sort of player that would improve our midfield over ie a xhaka.

Hes free and quality plus we have a shit ton of French speakers to settle him in and his mum doesn't even have to move with him because she's 30 mins away by train or plane.

Get him the f**k in before someone else realises and snaps him up.
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby Arsenal Tone » Sun May 12, 2019 1:32 pm

WTF is his mum going to do? Post on twitter she doesn't like the formation Emery has picked or turn up at the ground demanding a pay rise for her son? I just don't see what she could do that would be so bad for morale? :dontknow:
Raya/Ramsdale
White/Tomiyasu--Saliba/Timber--Gabriel/Kiwior--???/Zinchenko
???/Jorginho
Odegaard/Smith Rowe----Rice/???
Saka/Jesus-------------------Martinelli/Trossard
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby indy23 » Sun May 12, 2019 2:50 pm

We need wingers too. If it's too difficult to sign this guy we had better have an appropriate backup.
indy23
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Lucky7 » Mon May 13, 2019 6:57 pm

Tony_Adams wrote:WTF is his mum going to do? Post on twitter she doesn't like the formation Emery has picked or turn up at the ground demanding a pay rise for her son? I just don't see what she could do that would be so bad for morale? :dontknow:

She's not his agent anymore so I think the risk is significantly lower than it was when Unai was at PSG. I'm all for this one.
Lucky7
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby Zedie » Mon May 13, 2019 7:01 pm

Lucky7 wrote:
Tony_Adams wrote:WTF is his mum going to do? Post on twitter she doesn't like the formation Emery has picked or turn up at the ground demanding a pay rise for her son? I just don't see what she could do that would be so bad for morale? :dontknow:

She's not his agent anymore so I think the risk is significantly lower than it was when Unai was at PSG. I'm all for this one.

She's still hovering in the background trying to ruin her son's career though. We should just circulate her picture to security if we do bag him imo.
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby indy23 » Mon May 13, 2019 11:14 pm

Zedie wrote:
Lucky7 wrote:

She's still hovering in the background trying to ruin her son's career though. We should just circulate her picture to security if we do bag him imo.

Maybe she won't be granted a perm status to stay in London lol. Or can you stay as long as you like whrn ur not there to work.
indy23
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Zedie » Tue May 14, 2019 12:06 am

indy23 wrote:
Zedie wrote:
Lucky7 wrote:

Maybe she won't be granted a perm status to stay in London lol. Or can you stay as long as you like whrn ur not there to work.

She's French. EU citizen. Her son is on 120k pw so she doesn't need to work.
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby Pudpop » Tue May 14, 2019 3:44 pm

Zedie wrote:
indy23 wrote:
Zedie wrote:
Lucky7 wrote:

This is why we need Brexit

Take the country back from these foreigners so freeloaders like her can't just laze around
Pudpop
George Graham
George Graham

Postby indy23 » Tue May 14, 2019 7:27 pm

Pudpop wrote:
Zedie wrote:
indy23 wrote:
Zedie wrote:
Lucky7 wrote:

This is why we need Brexit

Take the country back from these foreigners so freeloaders like her can't just laze around

Ah I forgot about that. I'm in Canada so we only have the one country right under us lol. I always liked idea of eu being able to travel between countries with ease. Oh well Mother Rabiot is a package deal so be it.
indy23
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

PreviousNext

Return to Arsenal's Rumour Mill