In the news today...

Grab a chair, open a beer, and chat away! In Tribute to Drama, SE13, and Fabrestuta. R.I.P.

Re: In the news today....

Postby Phil71 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:41 am

Surely that's illegal.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby LMAO » Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:55 am

Idk Aussie law, but I have no problem with this type of price discrimination. The free market will make the necessary corrections in situations like these (i.e., the business going under).

Maybe if the two chicks open a new restaurant, they'll learn from this and won't have such a shit business model.
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby Phil71 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:57 am

Yep.

Immediately alienating a huge section of your potential customer base isn't a great idea.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Pudpop » Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:19 am

LMAO wrote:Idk Aussie law, but I have no problem with this type of price discrimination. The free market will make the necessary corrections in situations like these (i.e., the business going under).

Maybe if the two chicks open a new restaurant, they'll learn from this and won't have such a shit business model.

The free market absolutely will not fix things like that. If a business charges premiums to black people, all history has taught us is that it will become the norm, not get frozen out by the free market.

This should be illegal
Pudpop
George Graham
George Graham

Postby DiamondGooner » Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:14 am

Well there you go folks, this is what happens, and people like UFGN wonder why I give the Far Left such a hard time, its because I could see this is what it'll end up.

It's the exact same if I saw things heading into the direction of a "No blacks" diner in Alabama from the Right Wing, exclusion and bigotry is the same whether its a Left wing agenda or a Right wing.

Whatever cuckold guy actually sat in this place, I have no words.

Regardless, people like these deserve what their business model brings ............ Get woke, go broke.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Phil71 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:23 am

I think the implication in the arrangement that only men should pay the extra in order to fund a refuge for women is quite disturbing.

It implies that all men dining in there should be somehow apologetic for the situation these women have found themselves in.

I wonder what their next venture will be. A place perhaps where the male clientele must keep their heads bowed in shame until they're asked to wash everyone's dishes as a penance for offences against womankind.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby UFGN » Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:09 am

DiamondGooner wrote:

Well there you go folks, this is what happens, and people like UFGN wonder why I give the Far Left such a hard time, its because I could see this is what it'll end up.

It's the exact same if I saw things heading into the direction of a "No blacks" diner in Alabama from the Right Wing, exclusion and bigotry is the same whether its a Left wing agenda or a Right wing.

Regardless, people like these deserve what their business model brings ............ Get woke, go broke.

Conservative Party and UKIP donor Peter Stringfellow used to let women into his clubs for free and charge men full price

Was he too left wing and woke for you?
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby DiamondGooner » Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:47 am

UFGN wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:

Conservative Party and UKIP donor Peter Stringfellow used to let women into his clubs for free and charge men full price

You're not stupid so don't play the part.

You always childishly and predictably do the tit for tat like one excuses the other ............ did you miss the part where I said "ALL DISCRIMINATION" is bad, from either side?

Fact is Stringfellow's places are a strip club aimed at men's entertainment (women strippers), I bet he didn't let the ladies have half price drinks all night did he?

Either way its here nor there, food is not for one of the sexes........ and fk those feminist w*nkers, let them go broke.

Don't try to excuse discrimination.

How would you feel if someone opened up a Restaurant for Straight people only, stating "Gay people must pay 25% more"?

Its disgusting and so are you for you trying to excuse it just because its on your side of the agenda, I'm sick of this type of discrimination getting a pass just because its Left wing politics.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby UFGN » Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:29 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
UFGN wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:

You always childishly and predictably do the tit for tat like one excuses the other ............ did you miss the part where I said "ALL DISCRIMINATION" is bad, from either side?

Fact is Stringfellow's places are a strip club aimed at men's entertainment (women strippers), I bet he didn't let the ladies have half price drinks all night did he?

Either way its here nor there, food is not for one of the sexes........ and fk those feminist w*nkers, let them go broke.

How would you feel if someone opened up a Restaurant for Straight people only, stating "Gay people must pay 25% more"?

Its disgusting and so are you for you trying to excuse it just because its on your side of the agenda, I'm sick of this type of discrimination getting a pass just because its Left wing politics.

Getting your panties in a twist here as usual

Suggesting I support the far left as usual

Taking click bait stories like a champ and using them to fuel bollicks debates as usual

The reason I dig you out for this sort of thing us because you hold it up as representative when it isnt. Youre worse than the daily mail for left wing scare stories and shit stirring

Why don't you just go the whole hog and go on a rant about Muslims being offended by Christmas, or bent bananas being banned, or how everything was better in the old days?
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN

Postby Phil71 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:33 pm

How is this monster even being considered for release from prison?

There are certain crimes that should carry a whole life sentence - and murdering three children and impaling their dead bodies on spiked railings for the mother to find should most certainly be included.

It's just incredible.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-h ... r-48039373
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby DiamondGooner » Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:40 pm

UFGN wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
UFGN wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:

Taking click bait stories like a champ and using them to fuel bollicks debates as usual

The reason I dig you out for this sort of thing us because you hold it up as representative when it isnt. Youre worse than the daily mail for left wing scare stories and shit stirring

Why don't you just go the whole hog and go on a rant about Muslims being offended by Christmas, or bent bananas being banned, or how everything was better in the old days?

Nice duck but try better.

I didn't suggest anything, you sided with it, no one told you to but yourself, how your blaming me for that is incredible.

I made a point about it was a form of discrimination even if you dress it up in a rainbow logo or Feminist banner and you stuck up for it.

........... PS, it wasn't muslims who said they were offended by Christmas lights it was the busy bodies "Someone must be offended" crowd like you, who spoke on their behalf without even asking them if they were or not.

Also how is it "click bait"? is the restaurant not real? is this fake news? no, it should be, ridiculous as it is but in this day of weirdo's these things aren't click bait, they actually happen.

Excuse me for being against discrimination, actually, don't, be ashamed of yourself for not being.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby UFGN » Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:19 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
UFGN wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
UFGN wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:

Nice duck but try better.

I didn't suggest anything, you sided with it, no one told you to but yourself, how your blaming me for that is incredible.

I made a point about it was a form of discrimination even if you dress it up in a rainbow logo or Feminist banner and you stuck up for it.

........... PS, it wasn't muslims who said they were offended by Christmas lights it was the busy bodies "Someone must be offended" crowd like you, who spoke on their behalf without even asking them if they were or not.

Also how is it "click bait"? is the restaurant not real? is this fake news? no, it should be, ridiculous as it is but in this day of weirdo's these things aren't click bait, they actually happen.

Excuse me for being against discrimination, actually, don't, be ashamed of yourself for not being.

Oh this is f***ing boring

Im not siding with it

Im calling you out for being as cringey and boiler plate as ever

You brought my f***ing name up remember? If you don't want a row don't f***ing start one

UFGN

Postby Phil71 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:21 pm

You could cut the sexual tension between you two with a knife.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby UFGN » Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:55 pm

PS cant believe you actually missed the irony and went there with the Christmas thing. That was my point. People like you bringing up bullshit about the left being offended on others' behalf when in reality the story is just a stick used by the right wing MSM to beat the left and wind you up

Delete your account

Youve become a parody of yourself

UFGN

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:22 pm

Phil71 wrote:How is this monster even being considered for release from prison?

There are certain crimes that should carry a whole life sentence - and murdering three children and impaling their dead bodies on spiked railings for the mother to find should most certainly be included.

It's just incredible.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-h ... r-48039373

He killed a 4 year old, a 2 year old and a 9 month old baby in an especially gruesome way and he is being set free...

Is this a joke?

England's penal system is a disgrace.
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

PreviousNext

Return to The Harambee