Arsenal tickets

Discuss anything Arsenal-related. Tune in to get the latest news, and discuss results, performances, tactics, etc.

Re: Arsenal tickets

Postby Zedie » Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:35 pm

UFGN wrote:I'm getting so many promo/begging emails from the club now re tickets still available

It's reaching Nigerian prince spam levels

Imagine being a football club and not realizing that not investing in the club would turn people off investing their livelihoods to follow that club.

Those emails are good because it means the bean counters reporting back to kronke are letting him know that tickets are going spare.
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby Clemso » Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:47 pm

Hi there,

french Stade Rennais fan, i'm looking forward one ticket for the round of 16 Europa League on the 14 of march. Any advice for me ?

Thanks in advance and sorry if I'm disturbing.
Clemso
Liam Brady

Postby Zenith » Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:57 pm

RoyalGooner or UFGN should be able to help you.
Zenith
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Location: Across the North Sea, 200-something miles away from The Grove

Postby UFGN » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:27 pm

Clemso wrote:Hi there,

french Stade Rennais fan, i'm looking forward one ticket for the round of 16 Europa League on the 14 of march. Any advice for me ?

I'm sorry I can't help. You have to be a club member to buy tickets for this match.

The other source I have for tickets is a legitimate seller recognised by the Club and they are strict about selling only to home fans

I strongly advise against buying from a tout. Ticket touting for football is illegal in England so you will have no rights if someone rips you off. It is difficult to tell honest resale websites from scam sites, and touts outside the ground should never be trusted.

You should approach your own club and / or travel agents in France who could offer you a ticket in the Stade Rennais section for the match
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby Clemso » Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:24 am

UFGN wrote:

I'm sorry I can't help. You have to be a club member to buy tickets for this match.

The other source I have for tickets is a legitimate seller recognised by the Club and they are strict about selling only to home fans

I strongly advise against buying from a tout. Ticket touting for football is illegal in England so you will have no rights if someone rips you off. It is difficult to tell honest resale websites from scam sites, and touts outside the ground should never be trusted.

You should approach your own club and / or travel agents in France who could offer you a ticket in the Stade Rennais section for the match

Thanks for anwsering, and if I become a red member on arsenal website, can I buy a ticket fort this match immediatly ?
Clemso
Liam Brady

Postby UFGN » Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:16 am

Clemso wrote:
UFGN wrote:

Thanks for anwsering, and if I become a red member on arsenal website, can I buy a ticket fort this match immediatly ?

It is likely that no, you won't be able to. Arsenal have previously prevented new memberships from being used to buy tickets for European matches
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN

Postby Clemso » Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:55 pm

UFGN wrote:
Clemso wrote:
UFGN wrote:

It is likely that no, you won't be able to. Arsenal have previously prevented new memberships from being used to buy tickets for European matches

Oh ok

Is there one of you selling tickets ? :)
Clemso
Liam Brady

Postby Royal Gooner » Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:14 pm

Clemso wrote:
UFGN wrote:
Clemso wrote:
UFGN wrote:

Oh ok

No. If you get caught in the home end, you'll get thrown out.
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Rockape » Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:28 pm

Oh ok

Save your money and the journey.....you're only going to be horribly disappointed! ;)
Rockape
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Santi » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:51 pm

Nobody’s gonna help you get a ticket in the home end, you’ll only get taken out by the stewards unless you hide your support and spend the whole game silent.

Plus you’d have to have a red membership before the tickets went on sale I think, that’s the usual trick.
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby jonsta1 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:23 am

Hello Gooners

I was wondering if any can help me out! I'm a red membership already but I'm trying to get tickets to the palace game for me and a fellow gooner who's visiting from Devon but he has no membership. I wanted to see by chance if anyone had a membership they don't mind me borrowing for that match so I can purchase a ticket and reassign to your membership to gain access?!

I'd rather go through the route of using another red membership to guarantee us entry then buy from a unreliable tout or 3rd party websites

We'd hugely appreciate your efforts as it'll hopefully be his first time seeing arsenal play!

Many thanks in advance

John :arsenal3:
jonsta1
Liam Brady

Postby Royal Gooner » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:29 pm

jonsta1 wrote:Hello Gooners

I was wondering if any can help me out! I'm a red membership already but I'm trying to get tickets to the palace game for me and a fellow gooner who's visiting from Devon but he has no membership. I wanted to see by chance if anyone had a membership they don't mind me borrowing for that match so I can purchase a ticket and reassign to your membership to gain access?!

I'd rather go through the route of using another red membership to guarantee us entry then buy from a unreliable tout or 3rd party websites

We'd hugely appreciate your efforts as it'll hopefully be his first time seeing arsenal play!

Many thanks in advance

The only way will be to get a red membership, it's only an extra £29.
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby whee » Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:25 pm

Got a spare for Everton away if anybody wants it, meet on the day £30
whee
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby #ST » Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:46 pm

jonsta1 wrote:Hello Gooners

Many thanks in advance

Just making sure you know what bro but the game has been moved to Sunday April 21.
Wembley:
Community Shield @6-8-'23 = 1*-1 Manchester City

Emirates Stadium:
First game @10-9-'11 = 1 - 0 Swansea
Most memorable game @24-2-'22 = 2 - 1 Wolves
Last game @09-03-'24 = 2 - 1 Brentford
Next game @03-04-'24 = VS Luton [ Block 121 - Seat 847 ]
#ST
Predictions League 2019-20, 2021-22 Winner
Predictions League 2019-20, 2021-22 Winner

Postby Haas » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:29 am

Hello,
I want take 2 tickets for Arsenal - Napoli.
I'm not red member yet but I want buy red membership now.
Do you think that's possible?
I have to make 2 red membership for 2 tickets?
Thanks
Haas
Liam Brady

PreviousNext

Return to Arsenal Talk