The general boxing thread

Re: The general boxing thread

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:36 pm

Also the hypocrisy about Joshua potentially fighting Miller is hilarious.

When Wilder wanted to fight Joshua in America he turned it down, he wasn't interested, and people said it's because he didn't want to get robbed by hometown judges.

But now you're telling me he wants to fight Miller in America to gain exposure so he can go back and fight Wilder in America?

Something he already refused to do, now that he's seen Fury get robbed?

That's the most illogical line of reasoning.
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby Marsbar100 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:52 pm

If he fights miller over Whyte it's a duck no excuses I can't see it though
Aaron Ramsey aka "The Drought Killer" 2008-2019
Marsbar100
Predictions League 2022-23 Winner

Postby DiamondGooner » Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:31 pm

Va-Va-Voom wrote:Why would Whyte need to pressure Joshua?

He would only need to do this if Joshua was actually considering fighting Miller- which is a joke if he is.

Also lol if you think there is any chance Hearn would have Joshua fight Fury before Wilder.

Wilder is a winnable fight for Joshua, Hearn just said he is the easiest opponent.

Fury is a nightmare for Joshua, there is no way they seek out that fight.

Says you right?

Must be true then .......... or I could believe Hearn who has said (and all I said) that Fury had been in contact with him about a possible Joshua fight.

Fury hasn't denied it ........... so keep lol.

Also what makes you think Joshua is so scared of Fury over Wilder anyhow? maybe he thinks he can beat Fury? ever consider that?
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:40 pm

Well I hope I'm wrong then because I'd love to see Fury vs Joshua next.

If Hearn and Joshua want the fight that means there's no reason it shouldn't happen, right?
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby Marsbar100 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:29 pm

Lol they have been fully exposed, fury and Wilders team fully tried to ruin AJs reputation.
Marsbar100

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:36 pm

Rumours that Wlad is coming out of retirement to fight Whyte.

AJ vs Fat Shit is probably happening looool
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby Ach » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:39 pm

Va-Va-Voom wrote:Rumours that Wlad is coming out of retirement to fight Whyte.

First time I've seen you call fury that. Welcome to the good side
Ach
SE13
SE13

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:45 pm

Ach wrote:

:rofll:
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby DiamondGooner » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:50 pm

Va-Va-Voom wrote:
Ach wrote:

:rofll:

:lol:

Now all we need is for him to accuse Fury of ducking and stalling with his dodgy promoter and his journey to the dark side will be complete.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:44 pm

Fury is going back to America to rematch Wilder after just getting robbed.

That's someone with unshakeable belief and ability.

What a man.
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby DiamondGooner » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:16 pm

Va-Va-Voom wrote:Fury is going back to America to rematch Wilder after just getting robbed.

That's someone with unshakeable belief and ability.

What a man.

That's a rosey way of putting it, money grubber is more accurate .............

“The venue is looking like the US,” Warren explained to ESPN, “That’s where the money is.

“Tyson was disappointed with the judging with the last fight, as I was, so a lot of things need to be sorted.

“But the US is where they want it, probably in the second quarter.”

You see this is where I have respect for AJ, he plans for a career, not a one off pay check.

AJ wants to stay champion so he's not going to put himself at risk of American dodgy judging, not even for more money.

Yet you ridicule him for that? do you want a proper HW champ or just freak show's?
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:17 pm

Literally the worst post of all time, genuinely can't believe what I'm reading.

Let's go through it shall we.

1. You are actually criticizing Fury for wanting a rematch...

Soooooo what do you suggest, for him to not fight Deontay again?

You know someone is a Joshua fan when they encourage Fury to duck Wilder, lool

2. You called him a "moneygrabber" for wanting this rematch

Yeah it's not like he just wants to fight the best available opponent and put right the injustice of being robbed the first time.

I guess Fury shiuld just tell Wilder to fvck off and fight Chisora, Parker or Povetkin next, lest he be accused of moneygrabbing.

3. You said you respect AJ for "planning for a career, not a one off pay check"

Imagine somehow criticizing Fury for fighting the most dangerous HW in the world and praising AJ while he is likely to fight Whyte or fvcking Big Baby Miller next.

Yes, AJ is so smart, he's plotting out his career by taking on those he beat already and people who have no business being in the ring with him. That's much more sensible than rash Mr. Fury, who wants to get back in with the hardest puncher of recent times.

Have you completely lost the plot?

AJ wants to remain champion so he's not going to put himself at the risk of dodgy American judges (but he has no problem fighting Big Baby in America, I see you left that part out)

Also, what are you going to say when Fury goes to America and beats Wilder again?

Fury will have twice done something Joshua is too wary of doing - fighting in America - (unless it's against Milller because he's a hypocrite who's isn't reallly worried about fighting in America as long as the opponent is a soft touch, remember)

Fury isn't planning for a "one off paycheck", he's planning to take Wilder's belt (which he should already have). You're making it sound like Fury is some bum who has no chance of winning so just took a hard fight he knows he'll lose for the money when the reality is he will be the favourite.

4. You called Wilder vs Fury a "freak show"

In what world is two of the top 3 fighters facing off a freak show?

This isn't Mayweather vs McGregor, this is two of the best who just put on the fight of the year going at it again.

But according to you it's a freak show. Jesus wept.

So if Spence fights Crawford is that a freak show?

What about if Lomachenko fights Garcia?

Anyway, I'm done talking about the Fury/Wilder/Joshua saga as it's going nowhere and that was just a ridiculous post.
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby Marsbar100 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:01 am

Joshua miller would be a Eddie hearn controlled show so he will not get robbed.

Tbh I don't even like Joshua because he has no charisma, I would love to see Whyte beat him, he is far more of a peoples person and says it how it is.

What's real is real though Joshua is no pussy, he took risks his whole career, he was fighting for the world title in his 16th fight, wilder was fighting Reggie Pena in his 16th fight, in his 19th fight he was fighting Klitschko, in Wilders 27th fight he was fighting audley Harrison.

Joshua hasn't even had 27 fights only 21, he has fought Parker, povetkin, Whyte ,Klitschko, breazele, Takam and Molina, all top 15 rated guys 3 of them were previous champs, wilder fought audley in his 27th fight.

Actions speak louder than words, Joshua's action show he is no fanny.

Wilder was protected massively in comparison, Wilder had his 16th fight in 2011, Joshua in 2016, he had a 5 year head start on Joshua, if wilders team had taken the risks Joshua's team did maybe he would now be in the position to call all the shots.

Joshua got into this position by taking risks, he would be an absolute idiot to go on a America promoted show and get robbed like Tyson did.

The 50m deal was a sell his soul deal where he would have got robbed, it was also to do with BT sport whilst he has an exclusive sky contract, it was complete fuckery, Wilder and Fury's team straight up tried to discredit him.

Joshua is no pussy whatever you think of him he was thrown into the deep end and was forced to learn quick.
Marsbar100

Postby Ach » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:30 pm

Couple of pubbers in talks about a third fight
Ach
SE13
SE13

Postby DiamondGooner » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:31 am

Va-Va-Voom wrote:Literally the worst post of all time, genuinely can't believe what I'm reading.

Let's go through it shall we.

1. You are actually criticizing Fury for wanting a rematch...

Soooooo what do you suggest, for him to not fight Deontay again?

You know someone is a Joshua fan when they encourage Fury to duck Wilder, lool

2. You called him a "moneygrabber" for wanting this rematch

Yeah it's not like he just wants to fight the best available opponent and put right the injustice of being robbed the first time.

I guess Fury shiuld just tell Wilder to fvck off and fight Chisora, Parker or Povetkin next, lest he be accused of moneygrabbing.

3. You said you respect AJ for "planning for a career, not a one off pay check"

Imagine somehow criticizing Fury for fighting the most dangerous HW in the world and praising AJ while he is likely to fight Whyte or fvcking Big Baby Miller next.

Yes, AJ is so smart, he's plotting out his career by taking on those he beat already and people who have no business being in the ring with him. That's much more sensible than rash Mr. Fury, who wants to get back in with the hardest puncher of recent times.

Have you completely lost the plot?

AJ wants to remain champion so he's not going to put himself at the risk of dodgy American judges (but he has no problem fighting Big Baby in America, I see you left that part out)

Also, what are you going to say when Fury goes to America and beats Wilder again?

Fury will have twice done something Joshua is too wary of doing - fighting in America - (unless it's against Milller because he's a hypocrite who's isn't reallly worried about fighting in America as long as the opponent is a soft touch, remember)

Fury isn't planning for a "one off paycheck", he's planning to take Wilder's belt (which he should already have). You're making it sound like Fury is some bum who has no chance of winning so just took a hard fight he knows he'll lose for the money when the reality is he will be the favourite.

4. You called Wilder vs Fury a "freak show"

In what world is two of the top 3 fighters facing off a freak show?

This isn't Mayweather vs McGregor, this is two of the best who just put on the fight of the year going at it again.

But according to you it's a freak show. Jesus wept.

So if Spence fights Crawford is that a freak show?

What about if Lomachenko fights Garcia?

Anyway, I'm done talking about the Fury/Wilder/Joshua saga as it's going nowhere and that was just a ridiculous post.

I can't even respond to this because its just a litany of BS.

I never called Fury vs Wilder a freak show and I'm not saying Fury shouldn't have a rematch.

The fact that you managed to get all of that wrong is why there's no point in me responding further to this accusation.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

PreviousNext

Return to Boxing