19/12/18 | Arsenal 0-2 Tottenham Hotspur | Carabao Cup

Re: 19/12/18 | Arsenal vs Tottenham Hotspur | Carabao Cup

Postby indy23 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:56 pm

alexafc12 wrote:
Nejch wrote:
gooney wrote:Things are evening themselves out. I been saying we been extremely lucky all season and things always even themselves out. There is huge problems in the squad and Im not a fan of the manager tbh.

We have no dribblers, so we are easy to play against. We have not one single natural wide player. And we have 2 strikers wjo we cant play together. Add thatwe have 350k a week player who contributes nothing.

The reason why I was against the manager from the start will become clear in January. He is a yes man. The club knows they have zero chance on top 4 and hoping for europa league win hence tjey wont buy in January.

Go away

A lot to of what’s he’s saying is right tbh.

Let’s give Unai a good go though. Can’t judge him earlier than 2020 imo. If he’s not won the Cl and Prem by then ...then he’s finished

Hopefully we don't give him a needle dick budget and we will be fine.
indy23
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Santi » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:56 pm

Fair fucks to Emery for having the foresight to lose at the weekend so these c**** couldn’t end our streak
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby CrimsonGunner11 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:58 pm

Hope no one is surprised we lost with the lineup emery put out.

watched highlights of the goals on Twitter:
*Xhaka actually runs back to play Son onside for the first goal
*Xhaka nowhere near Kane for the second goal

Not ashamed to say that I have an agenda against him. How he’s still one of the first names on the team sheet is beyond me
Ramsdale
(Turner/Hein)
White Saliba Gabriel Zinchenko
(Tomiyasu/Niles) (Timber/Holding) (Trusty/Kiwior) (Tierney/Tavares)
Odegaard(c) —- Rice
(Xhaka/Lokonga) —- (Partey/Elneny)
Havertz
(Jorginho/Vieira)
Saka Jesus Martinelli
(Pepe/Nelson) (Nketiah/Balogun) (Trossard/ESR)

Last Updated: 07/02/23
CrimsonGunner11
Predictions League 2011-12, 2017-18 Winner

Postby Cannoner » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:58 pm

Why are we not clinical? Why does it take 20 chances before a flippin goal goes in? Why do opponents break up the other end of the pitch and score with 1 chance?

FFS
A new era.
Cannoner
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby indy23 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:59 pm

CrimsonGunner11 wrote:Hope no one is surprised we lost with the lineup emery put out.

Not ashamed to say that I have an agenda against him. How he’s still one of the first names on the team sheet is beyond me

He's also not a centreback. He's slow for a midfielder let alone a cb
indy23
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Nejch » Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:02 pm

alexafc12 wrote:
Nejch wrote:
gooney wrote:Things are evening themselves out. I been saying we been extremely lucky all season and things always even themselves out. There is huge problems in the squad and Im not a fan of the manager tbh.

We have no dribblers, so we are easy to play against. We have not one single natural wide player. And we have 2 strikers wjo we cant play together. Add thatwe have 350k a week player who contributes nothing.

The reason why I was against the manager from the start will become clear in January. He is a yes man. The club knows they have zero chance on top 4 and hoping for europa league win hence tjey wont buy in January.

Go away

Let’s give Unai a good go though. Can’t judge him earlier than 2020 imo. If he’s not won the Cl and Prem by then ...then he’s finished

I just can't stand when people forget that it's the manager's first season here, we've been left a shit squad by chairman Arsene, no time to rebuild yet and we're doing well in the league and we're one of the favorites to win Europa.

We desperately need 3 new players but to just constantly whine about every single thing on days we lose and completely ignore the positives just pisses me off. The december schedule is insane as is, we have quite a few injured players and a subpar squad depth.

It just annoys me how that guy crawls out of his cave every time we do poorly and shits on everything and everyone and tries to spread his shitty negative attitude yet when we absolutely owned Spurs in a competition that actually mattered a couple weeks ago he was nowhere to be seen because that didn't fit his agenda.
Nejch
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby indy23 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:04 pm

Nejch wrote:
alexafc12 wrote:
Nejch wrote:

Go away

I just can't stand when people forget that it's the manager's first season here, we've been left a shit squad by chairman Arsene, no time to rebuild yet and we're doing well in the league and we're one of the favorites to win Europa.

We desperately need 3 new players but to just constantly whine about every single thing on days we lose and completely ignore the positives just pisses me off. The december schedule is insane as is, we have quite a few injured players and a subpar squad depth

It just annoys me how that guy crawls out of his cave every time we do poorly and shits on everything and everyone and tries to spread his shitty negative attitude yet when we absolutely owned Spurs in a competition that actually mattered a couple weeks ago he was nowhere to be seen because that didn't fit his agenda.

This
indy23
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby DiamondGooner » Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:11 pm

As long as we give them the hard shaft in our 2nd prem game against them I'm more than happy to let this cup go .......... again though, I want us to give them the d*cking of a life time in game two.

Two back to back losses to us in the Prem will hurt them more than than winning this game.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Santi » Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:41 pm

Godddddd I hate those c**** in white

Never been so f***ked off after a league cup game ffs, someone please bury son, Alli and that mongo on their way home :pray:
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby elkanofan » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:43 pm

Hurts to lose to the scum, but the the obvious silver lining is that the competition means little to nothing and we don't have those two silly games in January so the players will have some needed time off!

The 4-2 was more important anyway.

Not going to get into the game much since it really just wasant our day, those bastards have caught us a good time for hem with our defensive injury crisis.
elkanofan
George Graham
George Graham

Postby elkanofan » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:45 pm

CrimsonGunner11 wrote:Hope no one is surprised we lost with the lineup emery put out.

He's an emergency CB and played like it today.

Secound goal is Kosceilny ball watching again.
elkanofan
George Graham
George Graham

Postby gooney » Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:18 am

Nejch wrote:
alexafc12 wrote:
Nejch wrote:

Go away

We desperately need 3 new players but to just constantly whine about every single thing on days we lose and completely ignore the positives just pisses me off. The december schedule is insane as is, we have quite a few injured players and a subpar squad depth.

I have been consistent on how bad and unbalanced the squad is. I have been haring on for years the damage wenger did last 3-4 years and how its gonna take years to fix it. But I been called all sorts of things last 2 seasons and you are waking up now. Emery need to show next window he can fix problems. If you can watch arsenal and not realize how bad this team needs a wide attacker than can take players on and you neglect it for 2 windows. You deserve massive criticism. Like I said result aint that important because we are overachieving. It all comes down to buying a wide next window for me or He is not the man. We are so far behind we cant give someone 3 or 4 years to see if they figure it out
gooney
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Re: 19/12/18 | Arsenal 0-2 Tottenham Hotspur | Carabao Cup

Postby Roycck » Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:59 am

Just watched the game. One aspect of the Arsenal's game is terribly missing, a farking baller or someone who is a direct attacking player.

Just cant rely on passing and passing and passing.
Roycck
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Re: 19/12/18 | Arsenal 0-2 Tottenham Hotspur | Carabao Cup

Postby CrimsonGunner11 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:58 am

elkanofan wrote:

He's an emergency CB and played like it today.

Secound goal is Kosceilny ball watching again.

Koscielny has not played competitive football for 8 months.

Xhaka has cost us more goals than I can count. He will not get any sympathy from me even though he played at CB today.
Ramsdale
(Turner/Hein)
White Saliba Gabriel Zinchenko
(Tomiyasu/Niles) (Timber/Holding) (Trusty/Kiwior) (Tierney/Tavares)
Odegaard(c) —- Rice
(Xhaka/Lokonga) —- (Partey/Elneny)
Havertz
(Jorginho/Vieira)
Saka Jesus Martinelli
(Pepe/Nelson) (Nketiah/Balogun) (Trossard/ESR)

Last Updated: 07/02/23
CrimsonGunner11

Postby Zedie » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:01 am

Nejch wrote:
alexafc12 wrote:
Nejch wrote:

Go away

This exactly.
Zedie
SE13
SE13

PreviousNext

Return to Matchday Chat 2018-19