Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Post any questions you have relating to the history of Arsenal—or read all about your beloved club.

Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (14)

Postby Ach » Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:52 am

Nketiah is better tbh
Ach
SE13
SE13

Postby Santi » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:10 am

Quality yesterday, his energy and fight were just as impressive as the goals. Be nice to see more of that rather than goals hiding his poor games.

Swag swag swag swag
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby StLGooner » Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:02 pm

Zedie wrote:PEA is in golden boot pole position by 2 goals by the way.

Somehow people don't rate him.

Baffling.

Some seem to think that if he doesn't score every chance then he isn't that good. No striker scores every chance. What is his ratio compared to the other top strikers, anybody got those stats? I can't imagine they're bad. And if not, then I don't see where that argument comes from. He's scoring enough and that's the bottom line. He runs hard, his link up play is sufficient, seems to be a good locker room guy and teammate. The criticism is confusing to me. :dontknow:
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby theHotHead » Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:18 pm

Zedie wrote:There's always going to be c*** within all clubs support. We've probably got a couple too.

Don't really pay too much mind to it, as I know spurs will deal with this guy hard. Obvs disgusting, but a club can't control individuals behaviour, the only thing they can do is administer proper repocussions for the guilty and I have no doubt they will, especially given their history and wider base.

Hope that banana was worth the guy having this as the last live scum game he'll ever see.

d***head.

I had a Spurs supporting buddy in the scum end, he said that they pointed out the guy immediately and they were fuming too !!
theHotHead
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby Ach » Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:19 pm

Yeah he was caught and arrested and Spurs will issue a ban.

Hopefully a ban for life.
Ach
SE13
SE13

Postby StLGooner » Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:21 pm

The only knock I see on Auba right now is that he's caught offside too much. Almost Adebayore-esque! lol! Aubabayore! :)
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Ach » Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:45 pm

Indefinite ban issued by Spurs

People defending this t**t on social media saying he was probably eating a banana and it's the only thing he had to throw.

Seriously wtf
Ach
SE13
SE13

Postby Fenice » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:04 pm

Ach wrote:Indefinite ban issued by Spurs

People defending this t**t on social media saying he was probably eating a banana and it's the only thing he had to throw.

Seriously wtf

Deserved ban. Scum.
Fenice
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Losmeister » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:02 pm

seems you have to look like you might score a goal any minute before you actually score to make the goons properly satisfied with your efficiency at scoring goals.
Kai Havertz nutmegged ur GK
Losmeister
George Graham
George Graham

Postby DiamondGooner » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:08 pm

Seriously wtf

We could use that excuse for the whole of the 70's and 80's then as well I guess?

Why didn't we realise this earlier? its all just circumstantial. :rolleyes:

Zedie wrote:PEA is in golden boot pole position by 2 goals by the way.

Somehow people don't rate him.

Baffling.

Shhhhh don't let JayRam know, Auba is supposed to be mediocre remember.

Funniest thing is Auba is only just about in form, he's not even peaking yet and he's still scoring almost every week.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Santi » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:57 pm

Has anyone denied his goalscoring form though?

Doesn't mean he's played well overall for the majority of games before yesterday. Also doesn't mean anyone wants those goals to be taken away, he's getting us important points even without playing too well, just want more from him in the overall play like he did yesterday.
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby Fenice » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:02 pm

Santi wrote:Has anyone denied his goalscoring form though?

Doesn't mean he's played well overall for the majority of games before yesterday. Also doesn't mean anyone wants those goals to be taken away, he's getting us important points even without playing too well, just want more from him in the overall play like he did yesterday.

Basically this. People can enjoy his goals, hope he keeps banging on, and also think he can do better at the same thing. He plays for us, I don’t want anything but the best for him. However, I still think he should do, and is capable of more.
Fenice
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Rockape » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:05 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:

Seriously wtf

Please don't think I'm defending anyone here....I just wanted to say that it was a banana skin, rather than a banana. Hardly the work of a person taking a banana to a game, wanting to make a racial statement I'd suggest? Clearly immensely stupid at the very least, which is what we'd expect of anyone in that section of the crowd!
Rockape
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Gooner_ESR10 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:34 pm

Rockape wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:

Seriously wtf

Please don't think I'm defending anyone here....I just wanted to say that it was a banana skin, rather than a banana. Hardly the work of a person taking a banana to a game, wanting to make a racial statement I'd suggest? Clearly immensely stupid at the very least, which is what we'd expect of anyone in that section of the crowd!

I know you aint defending him but if the fan's intention wasnt to commit a racist act, then how on earth do you not have the common sense to realize how its going to look to everyone else? He deserves his ban.
Gooner_ESR10
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Ach » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:36 pm

Why is he chucking anything in the first place?
Ach
SE13
SE13

PreviousNext

Return to The History Of Arsenal Football Club