Steven N’Zonzi

Heard any rumours? This is the place to discuss potential transfer targets.

Re: Steven N’Zonzi

Postby Zedie » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:40 pm

You lot shuttle the f**k up
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby indy23 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:47 pm

Came in here excited to see some new news. And like GW fashion just some B's bumps. Look now i have done it as well. Doesnt feel so good does it . Get a grip
indy23
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby GBLShorty » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:55 pm

indy23 wrote:Came in here excited to see some new news. And like GW fashion just some B's bumps. Look now i have done it as well. Doesnt feel so good does it . Get a grip

To be fair my first comment was on topic, a reply to a post, then someone started throwing out comments like Mhky is a CM and the rest you know about.

It was only 2 posts in response anyway.

Ah i'll log out and lurk instead, you lot are cliqy as f**k here, someone states a intelligent against the grain opinion and it pisses all the 'usual' crew off.

Cheers :Peace:
GBLShorty
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby Arsene Nose » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:41 pm

GBLShorty wrote:
indy23 wrote:Came in here excited to see some new news. And like GW fashion just some B's bumps. Look now i have done it as well. Doesnt feel so good does it . Get a grip

To be fair my first comment was on topic, a reply to a post, then someone started throwing out comments like Mhky is a CM and the rest you know about.

Ah i'll log out and lurk instead, you lot are cliqy as f**k here, someone states a intelligent against the grain opinion and it pisses all the 'usual' crew off.

Stick around mate. I need more people to have proper footballing discussions with. You just have to scroll past the posters with no value add.
Believe in something, even if it means sacrificing everything.
Arsene Nose
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby UFGN » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:47 pm

Arsene Nose wrote:
GBLShorty wrote:

Stick around mate. I need more people to have proper footballing discussions with. You just have to scroll past the posters with no value add.

AN do you ever feel that you're wasting your time and being ignored when you talk about football?
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby Arsene Nose » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:15 am

UFGN wrote:
Arsene Nose wrote:
GBLShorty wrote:

AN do you ever feel that you're wasting your time and being ignored when you talk about football?

No, not really
Believe in something, even if it means sacrificing everything.
Arsene Nose
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby DiamondGooner » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:33 am

GBLShorty wrote:

What in the hell is wrong with you??

All I said was I'd never heard of Shuttler before and that Mkhitarayan can fill in at CM when needed (If Ramsey can't play) so I doubt they'll replace Wilshere, and your spazzing out??

The people that were replying after weren't even taking my side you were just being reactionary to every single comment.

So either pull yourself together or maybe you should just "lurk" then, Jesus Christ. :doh:
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby yadunoe » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:41 am

GBLShorty wrote:
yadunoe wrote:
GBLShorty wrote:Theres a good chance we will get both^

iunno I dont see us getting both unless elneny also leaves

if you look at my earlier posts, Emery plays 3 midfielders with 2 x DMs

Xhaka who cant defend will rotate with Ramsey in the middle, Elneny back up to N'Zonzi/Torreira

I feel like emery is the type of manager that uses the best formation to suit his team and I personally feel as i have stated many times is that we need a 4-4-2 diamond thats the formation that lets play our best players and stay somewhat sound defensively and we can different personal for home and away matches playing a 4-3-3 we cant play auba and laca in natural positions and ive always hated ozil outwide . we can play torry xhaka and ramsey in away games and play mikhi torry and ramsey at home to support ozil in the hole have the fullbacks bomb forward for width our have laca drift wide sometimes and have auba stretch the d with his runs and ramsey will have a free role aswell with 2 people always covering him. when our fullbacks bomb forward xhaka or torry can slot inbetween the cbs and make a back 3
yadunoe
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Ach » Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:27 pm

Sevilla's France midfielder Steven N'Zonzi, 29, has told the club he wants to leave amid interest from Arsenal. (Sun)
Ach
SE13
SE13

Postby GBLShorty » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:38 pm

Best case scenario is sell Elneny and buy N'Zonzi if we want another DM.

As for replacing Jack i think Emery wants Andre Gomes.
GBLShorty
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby Jase89 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:44 pm

According to sky sports, arsenal are in talks to Sign N'zonzi......
Jase89
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby indy23 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:54 pm

Jase89 wrote:According to sky sports, arsenal are in talks to Sign N'zonzi......

According to Lord n saviour orny ... No we aren't in for anyone else. Unless Sevilla have realized they ain't getting more than 15 m for him that or Steve has pushed for the move.
indy23
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Arsenal Tone » Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:56 pm

Aubameyang
Ozil———————-Mkhi-Laca
GX/AR—Torreira
N’Zonzi
Kolasinac-Kos/Must-Sokratis-Bell/Licht
Leno
Raya/Ramsdale
White/Tomiyasu--Saliba/Timber--Gabriel/Kiwior--???/Zinchenko
???/Jorginho
Odegaard/Smith Rowe----Rice/???
Saka/Jesus-------------------Martinelli/Trossard
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby GBLShorty » Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:09 am

like i said earlier, forget the extra winger and...

--------------------------Auba--------------------
----------Mkhi--------------------------Ozil------
------------------------Ramsey-------------------
----------------Torreira--N'Zonzi--------------
Monreal--Koscielny--Sokratis--Bellerin
-------------------------Leno-----------------------

Sell one of Elneny or Xhaka....keep Mustafi or buy Soyuncu, either is good.

N'Zonzi and Torreira will be like Kante and Matic and this is the formation Emery used at Sevilla, and for a time at PSG until he had to accommodate multiple (to many) attackers.

forget Ever Banega, after watching him, hes basically another Torreira but older, tenacious small south american midfielder with a high work rate, he would only be good as a alternative, not to play alongside.

I mean if he decides to sign Pavon to rotate with Ozil and Miki its all good, but i wanna see us play with 2 dms, 1 being a SHUTTLER/CARRILERO/midget ass tenacious bastard midfielder (sorry not sorry) and the other a giant f***ing sledgehammer like N'Zonzi, we'd be feared instead of laughed at for being weak like we have since what? 2007?

Rememeber how Gerrard like Ramsey was a few years ago when he had Flamini as his stability to bomb forward with reckless abandon, let alone how good he will be with those 2 beasts.
GBLShorty
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby Highbury Hillbilly » Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:04 am

Honestly I woukd much prefer we bring in a creative playmaker like Payet (who is available) in a DLP role rather than another DM. For defensively minded mids, we already have Torreira, Xhaka and Elneny.
Highbury Hillbilly
George Graham
George Graham

PreviousNext

Return to Arsenal's Rumour Mill