In the news today...

Grab a chair, open a beer, and chat away! In Tribute to Drama, SE13, and Fabrestuta. R.I.P.

Re: In the news today....

Postby LMAO » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:56 pm

After going 37 years between Triple Crown winners (1978-2015), Justify becomes the second horse in the past four years to achieve the feat.
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby Ach » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:59 pm

Slow news day?
Ach
SE13
SE13

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:42 pm

LMAO wrote:After going 37 years between Triple Crown winners (1978-2015), Justify becomes the second horse in the past four years to achieve the feat.

Horse doping must be evolving.
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby Ach » Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:53 pm

The burgers I ate recently did make me run faster I must admit
Ach
SE13
SE13

Postby Phil71 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:54 pm

Kim Jong Un starts his antics.

The Americans send a tactical fleet to the South China Sea.

The Chinese summon Kim Jong Un to Beijing.

Kim Jong Un meets Donald Trump in Singapore, where they agree that if he de-nuclearises, the Americans will move out of the South China Sea.

What a silly game.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Angelito » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:34 am

Kim Jong Un has played America.

Apparently, the two countries haven't agreed on what exactly comprises of denuclearisation but have gone ahead and agreed that North Korea will denuclearise! Some inception level shit right there.

Trump also promised to cease military drills in South Korea without consulting with the US Army or South Korea.
Angelito
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Phil71 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:32 pm

The Chinese are behind this.

They don’t want such a large American military presence in the region. Kim must have been told it would please them very much if he were to reel his fat neck in and stop f***ing around.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Royal Gooner » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:26 pm

Angelito wrote:Kim Jong Un has played America.

Apparently, the two countries haven't agreed on what exactly comprises of denuclearisation but have gone ahead and agreed that North Korea will denuclearise! Some inception level shit right there.

Trump also promised to cease military drills in South Korea without consulting with the US Army or South Korea.

There is more to this than meets the eye. I suspect that there is some unwritten agreement between Trump and Kim that they have worked out behind closed doors.
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby LMAO » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:17 am

Kimmy played Trump like a chump.

Reneging on the Iran deal for this shit :doh:

Putin has to be the happiest person in the world.
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby DiamondGooner » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:02 am

So then how has he "played" anyone if nothings been concretely agreed?

Also Trump doesn't need to "consult" the US Army, he's commander in chief, they'll do as their fkin told.

I don't like Trump as much as the next person but I smh at this petty bashing that goes on whenever he does something, its been 24rs since the summit ffs, these things take years to get done.

Nuclear silos are not made out of Lego.

They've made an agreement ......... between an agreement and completion is looooong road.

Democrats are just mad that their warmongering has mean't Trump could do this deal and they couldn't.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby LMAO » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:51 am

DiamondGooner wrote:

Also Trump doesn't need to "consult" the US Army, he's commander in chief, they'll do as their fkin told.

I don't like Trump as much as the next person but I smh at this petty bashing that goes on whenever he does something, its been 24rs since the summit ffs, these things take years to get done.

They've made an agreement ......... between an agreement and completion is looooong road.

Democrats are just mad that their warmongering has mean't Trump could do this deal and they couldn't.

loooool I've got some oceanfront property in Arizona for sale. I'll make a special price just for you.

1985: Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons

1992: Joint Declaration of the Denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula

1994: Agreed Framework

2005 and 2007: Six-Party Talks

2012: US-NK Agreement

And this recent one, too, shall fall apart.

Also, when tf have Democrats been warmongering? Trump is the one boasting about the size of his nuclear button. fs
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby Zedie » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:45 am

DiamondGooner wrote:

How?

He's halted military exercises without telling his military in advance in exchange for denuclearisation.

He's gone to discuss denuclearisation and not agreed a single fact or detail.

Un has been left with eased pressures at his borders, he's not lifted a finger to actually start reducing his nuclear stockpile and he's got fantastic propaganda of America bowing to NK (as hes already framed it lol). He's even got a shot of trump saluting one of his generals ffs.

The meeting was a pretty good mirror of trump. Lots of glitz with absolutely no substance or point to it.

No amount of spin can detract from the facts mate. Your boy is a f***ing imbecile who is cozying and openly admiring dictators while starting dunce trade wars with America's closest allies in Canada, Britain and Europe.
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby Zedie » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:48 am

In fact, everything trump is doing is destroying your coveted brexit even more lol

If we were to leave with no deal like some idiots want, we'd be walking into a f***ked up tariff war with the other main economy being led by your boy, who is literally creating massive problems for the very people that vote for him with his ignorance.

What kind of deal do you think trump will give us? One that's complete bullshit while we're in the most vulnerable position we've ever been.
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby DiamondGooner » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:42 am

LMAO wrote:Also, when tf have Democrats been warmongering? Trump is the one boasting about the size of his nuclear button. fs

They are warmongering, just as much as the Republicans, when they get in office do they bring everyone home? no.

Did the Democrats not unstabilize and bomb Libya? etc if you think the Democrats are into peace then your ignorant as fk, I'm so sick of it, all these wars and interfering in foreign Gov'ts go on in the background no matter which party is in office.

I can't even have this conversation because its going to make me mad that in this day and age you're not clever enough to see that politics is a front, two party choice, same pay masters.

Zedie wrote:Your boy is a f***ing imbecile who is cozying and openly admiring dictators while starting dunce trade wars with America's closest allies in Canada, Britain and Europe.

My boy?

Typical Left wing fkin idiot right here.

So just because I question the accuracy of the news that within 24hrs of a meeting its all declared a failure (apparently) that means that I'm a Trump supporter?

Excuse me for not being a sheep and having a mind of my own, its this sort of BS is why Trump won in the first place.

People can't even question things without being declared "Your one of them!!!!"

If he were my "boy" I'd say it clearly, I think Trump is a pathetic excuse of a President and panders to agitation and is not fit to be in office .......... so obviously I'm a Trump supporter. :doh:
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:58 pm

XXXTenacionon whatever his name is has just been killed.

It was only a matter of time with these new era social media rappers.

Tekashi69 up next.
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

PreviousNext

Return to The Harambee