American Politics

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Re: American Politics

Postby DiamondGooner » Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:43 pm

Va-Va-Voom wrote:It's too simplistic to say Trump only won because of Russian hacks.

We don't even know the full extent of them or what they entailed.

He thinks because certain states usually don't even think and just vote for their crew (Dems or Rep) all the time, he's flabbergasted that this time around they actually voted on the people running and ended up switching parties?

Apparently free thinking people = Russian hacks lol

How many actual voters especially in certain old fashioned states even read any online "hacks"?

............ In fact I want to see him copy and paste some of these presumed hacks on here right now and lets see if it makes us want to vote trump.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby UFGN » Sat May 05, 2018 8:08 pm

Trump called out for talking shit to his mates at the NRA, by Royal London Hospital trauma surgeon

Trump's London knife crime comments ridiculous, says surgeon - BBC News
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-44017054

(Context: the RLH is the top hospital in London for trauma treatment. The Air Ambulance service is also based there)
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby Ach » Thu May 24, 2018 9:47 pm

Trump cancels his meeting with the North Korean dude

I am so shocked to hear that
Ach
SE13
SE13

Postby UFGN » Thu May 24, 2018 9:52 pm

Hiring John Bolton

That was always going to go well
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN

Postby Royal Gooner » Sun May 27, 2018 8:21 pm

It's back on again.
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Jedi » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:19 pm

Donald Trump, the president of the United States of America, will meet Kim Jong Un in less than 2 hours to negotiate a denuclearization deal on the Korean peninsula.

Whenever i read something like this i stop and question reality. I've come to respect the theory that we live in a simulated universe controlled by another more advanced life form ever since Donald Trump got elected.
Jedi
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby LMAO » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:00 am

I would ask what could go wrong, but I don't want fate to interpret that as a challenge.
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby Ach » Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:12 am

I can see one of two things happening

I don't usually care about things like these but these 2 will either get on like a house on fire and rule the world together and everyone dies or they will start world war 3 and everyone dies
Ach
SE13
SE13

Postby Jedi » Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:33 am

Dennis Rodman giving an interview on CNN about the meeting atm, and he's literally crying. How is any of this real?

He's also wearing a potcoin t-shirt, which is apparently a "crypto-currency which aims to become a standard form of payment for the legalized cannabis industry". I wonder how much he they payed him to promote him lol
Last edited by Jedi on Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jedi
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby UFGN » Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:34 am

Sometimes shit seems backwards

America is probably Japan's best safety net to avoid getting nuked

Let that sink in for a minuite

UFGN

Postby Zedie » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:50 am

People claiming trump to be some sort of ambassador for peace, he was just fortunate to be in power at the right time.

A few months back, NK proved to the world they had long range missile capabilities that could essentially hit California and anywhere in between.

Around the same time there were also reports of a catastrophic incident at their main nuclear testing facility, where a whole underground complex was levelled.

Everyone realised that NK is nuclear ready and as a result, they're now ready to sit at the table to 'de nuclearize'.

Essentially, Kim has made it so NK is untouchable unless SK gets nuked and potentially parts of America now which means they get a level of respect that places like Syria, Libya and any other bombing target would never get.

Trump just happens to be the the president in charge when NK finally achieved what il jung and un set out to do.
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby StLGooner » Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:21 pm

Dennis Rodman of all people talked to Kim Jong before any politician from the US ever did. So congrats Trump, you did something that Rodman did a year or so before you.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby theHotHead » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:35 pm

StLGooner wrote:Dennis Rodman of all people talked to Kim Jong before any politician from the US ever did. So congrats Trump, you did something that Rodman did a year or so before you.

He wasn't in power then so what could he do :dontknow:
theHotHead
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby UFGN » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:25 pm

theHotHead wrote:
StLGooner wrote:Dennis Rodman of all people talked to Kim Jong before any politician from the US ever did. So congrats Trump, you did something that Rodman did a year or so before you.

He wasn't in power then so what could he do :dontknow:

I don't think Rodman was either

UFGN

Postby theHotHead » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:28 pm

Can someone answer me this; lots of Americans up in arms about Russia interfering with their elections. When it is pointed out that the US interfere in lots of other country's politics they try to take the moral high ground, saying the US don't hack parties and influence elections etc.

These people seem to conveniently ignore the US use of "economic hitmen" and the CIA's "men on the ground" who stir things up and cause unrest, to effect regime change !!! Its not exactly a secret either. See Central America. See the Middle East. So my question is, are the people complaining about Russia's alleged involvement in US elections oblivious to what their own country has done and continues to do or, is it one rule for them and another rule for others ?
theHotHead
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

PreviousNext

Return to The Big Debate