Konstantinos Mavropanos (27)

Arsenal news and interviews
Discuss anything Arsenal related, players, tactics etc.

Re: Konstantinos Mavropanos (27)

Postby BexleyGooner » Wed May 09, 2018 8:53 pm

The lads made one mistake. Let’s not throw him to the wolves. Still think he’s a top prospect.
User avatar
BexleyGooner
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry
 
Posts: 1694
Joined: Sat May 03, 2014 9:00 pm

Re: Konstantinos Mavropanos (27)

Postby Santi » Wed May 09, 2018 8:53 pm

not arsed about his red card, still looked good so far lets hope he gets it overturned and can play sunday
#YoPierre
User avatar
Santi
Member of the Year 2017
Member of the Year 2017
 
Posts: 33778
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:11 am

Re: Konstantinos Mavropanos (27)

Postby Ach » Wed May 09, 2018 8:55 pm

First look at him

Looks shit.

Wenger is gone though so clean slate.
Ach
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger
 
Posts: 12897
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:25 pm

Re: Konstantinos Mavropanos (27)

Postby Nuggets » Thu May 10, 2018 4:54 am

Mesüt wrote:not arsed about his red card, still looked good so far lets hope he gets it overturned and can play sunday


This, he make a little mistake in a nothing game, lets not hang him.
Image
User avatar
Nuggets
Predictions League 2016-17 winner
Predictions League 2016-17 winner
 
Posts: 16412
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:16 pm
Location: Sunny Turkey, now.

Re: Konstantinos Mavropanos (27)

Postby theHotHead » Thu May 10, 2018 11:26 am

The fickleness of the football fan.
User avatar
theHotHead
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp
 
Posts: 6526
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:44 am
Location: Norf Landon

Re: Konstantinos Mavropanos (27)

Postby Mess » Thu May 10, 2018 11:27 am

Ach wrote:First look at him

Looks shit.

Wenger is gone though so clean slate.


That's it, let's send him packing folks. The kid is shit.
Mess
Charlie George
Charlie George
 
Posts: 709
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:00 am

Re: Konstantinos Mavropanos (27)

Postby theHotHead » Thu May 10, 2018 11:32 am

Actually you almost want to give every defender a second chance under a manager that does not neglect the defence !! I don't doubt they would all be better under Allegri, for example.
User avatar
theHotHead
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp
 
Posts: 6526
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:44 am
Location: Norf Landon

Re: Konstantinos Mavropanos (27)

Postby Santi » Thu May 10, 2018 11:33 am

Even Ramsey and Xhaka would be better under someone like Allegri, it's why he's the type we have to bring in.
#YoPierre
User avatar
Santi
Member of the Year 2017
Member of the Year 2017
 
Posts: 33778
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:11 am

Re: Konstantinos Mavropanos (27)

Postby SuperJackyWilshere » Thu May 10, 2018 11:45 am

Anyone got clips of this goal he was at fault for and the sending off?
SuperJackyWilshere
Tony Adams
Tony Adams
 
Posts: 2669
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:45 am

Re: Konstantinos Mavropanos (27)

Postby Mess » Thu May 10, 2018 12:05 pm

theHotHead wrote:Actually you almost want to give every defender a second chance under a manager that does not neglect the defence !! I don't doubt they would all be better under Allegri, for example.


I'm definitely curious to see this team properly managed. And hopefully, the next coach will pick his starting eleven based on merit rather than who he thinks is a good boy.
Mess
Charlie George
Charlie George
 
Posts: 709
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:00 am

Re: Konstantinos Mavropanos (27)

Postby coach8smallball » Thu May 10, 2018 1:44 pm

Mess wrote:
theHotHead wrote:Actually you almost want to give every defender a second chance under a manager that does not neglect the defence !! I don't doubt they would all be better under Allegri, for example.


I'm definitely curious to see this team properly managed. And hopefully, the next coach will pick his starting eleven based on merit rather than who he thinks is a good boy.


bingo! think of the players we missed signing because of wenger's idiotic loyalty to subpar players, or the players he froze out because they did not kiss his arse.
cheers!
--tank
coach8smallball
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry
 
Posts: 1781
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:20 am
Location: hampton, va.

Re: Konstantinos Mavropanos (27)

Postby Mess » Thu May 10, 2018 2:35 pm

coach8smallball wrote:
Mess wrote:
theHotHead wrote:Actually you almost want to give every defender a second chance under a manager that does not neglect the defence !! I don't doubt they would all be better under Allegri, for example.


I'm definitely curious to see this team properly managed. And hopefully, the next coach will pick his starting eleven based on merit rather than who he thinks is a good boy.


bingo! think of the players we missed signing because of wenger's idiotic loyalty to subpar players, or the players he froze out because they did not kiss his arse.


Exactly! Like, we can't blame Ospina's performances on Arsenal losing to Madrid but his decision to play him instead of Cech was a perfect example of this. It made no sense and haven't seen a single team in CL or EL doing something so silly. "Hey, let's start our backup keep in the most important games". Brilliand from "Le Professeur". I'm glad is final game at the Emirates was a fantastic celebration of his tenure. Since then, we keep being reminded how overdue his departure was. I can't wait for next season.
Mess
Charlie George
Charlie George
 
Posts: 709
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:00 am

Re: Konstantinos Mavropanos (27)

Postby Ach » Thu May 10, 2018 2:43 pm

Mess wrote:
Ach wrote:First look at him

Looks shit.

Wenger is gone though so clean slate.


That's it, let's send him packing folks. The kid is shit.

Tbf my record on players is exceptional.

Anyway clean slate for this dude
Ach
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger
 
Posts: 12897
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:25 pm

Re: Konstantinos Mavropanos (27)

Postby Mess » Thu May 10, 2018 2:53 pm

Ach wrote:
Mess wrote:
Ach wrote:First look at him

Looks shit.

Wenger is gone though so clean slate.


That's it, let's send him packing folks. The kid is shit.

Tbf my record on players is exceptional.

Anyway clean slate for this dude


I haven't studied your record on this but I give you the benefit of the doubt.

Care to explain why you think he won't come good?
Mess
Charlie George
Charlie George
 
Posts: 709
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:00 am

Re: Konstantinos Mavropanos (27)

Postby ag6789 » Thu May 10, 2018 3:03 pm

Wenger has to give chances to every Tom, Dick and Harry, like a loving grand daddy. Resulting in AFC having a moutain to climb next season. Remember the FA cup debacle, playing the C team against Leeds U. Just threw it away.Amazing!
ag6789
Ian Wright
Ian Wright
 
Posts: 764
Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:09 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Arsenal Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: coach8smallball, DiamondGooner, Fenice, theHotHead and 7 guests