WENGER OUT

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby Santi » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:16 pm

UFGN wrote:
StLGooner wrote:What's pointless is to assume any of us know what other people forget or what they're thinking.

Name me three bad mistakes that Herbert Chapman made off the top of your head

I rest my case

Yes let's talk about the 1920's for which I'm sure we were all present.
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby StLGooner » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:16 pm

UFGN wrote:
StLGooner wrote:What's pointless is to assume any of us know what other people forget or what they're thinking.

Name me three bad mistakes that Herbert Chapman made off the top of your head

I rest my case

Nothing to do with my pt. Jeez.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby UFGN » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:17 pm

Mesüt wrote:Imagine being that sad you can't let those bad feelings go even now he's leaving. The guy still won us 3 FA cups in the last 4 years and probably honestly thought he could turn it around.

Jesus just let it go, be happy it's finally happening, you don't have to give him credit for anything but most of us want to so let us do it.

Look at what thread you're in

Obviously there's a certain perspective I'm going to give

You wouldn't expect anything else surely
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby Ach » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:17 pm

StLGooner wrote:
Ach wrote:
StLGooner wrote:
Ach wrote:
StLGooner wrote:
Ach wrote:
StLGooner wrote:
Ach wrote:Funny how the last 10 years is wiped out for some

Some people are more empathetic than you. Doesn't seem funny though.

Didn't need the em tbh.

if people want to forget the last 10 years then so be it. It's a part of this club though. It's a part of wengers reign. Look at clough. They remember the trophies. They remember the relegation.

Wenger will be known for creating and destroying the invincibles. No amount of selective memory will change that.

Just because people handle it differently than you doesn't mean they forget.

Forget, not give a f**k. Same thing.

People will remember. They will give a f**k. Even more so if the next manager can't right the many wrongs that came from Wenger. I hope it doesn't happen obviously.

Look at Henry. What he did for us as a player. The way he left. That soured a lot of feeling towards him which goes on even now.

People will never forget the trophies Wenger won for us. Likewise they won't forget the shot we have had to put up with. Saying we won't give a f**k is wrong.

I never said I don't give a f**k or that I forgot. :dontknow:

You're just assuming people are forgetting because they are handling it different than you.

Or you're just being your normal childish troll self trying to get a rise out of peeps.

No

Elkano did which is what my previous post was about

You have your wires crossed son and hiding behind the usual troll crap zzzzzz

Getting boring mate.

So you're saying Elk said he forgot all the bad that Wenger did? Where did he say that at?

He says people wont give a f**k

I'm saying people will

Yet its more fashiponable to pick on me so i dont blame you
Ach
SE13
SE13

Postby StLGooner » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:17 pm

Ach wrote:

Exactly what elkano did yet you round on me

Whos trolling now?

Where? If I missed it, then I'll say it to him too.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Ach » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:18 pm

Mesüt wrote:Imagine being that sad you can't let those bad feelings go even now he's leaving. The guy still won us 3 FA cups in the last 4 years and probably honestly thought he could turn it around.

Jesus just let it go, be happy it's finally happening, you don't have to give him credit for anything but most of us want to so let us do it.

In the Wenger Out thread?
Ach
SE13
SE13

Postby StLGooner » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:19 pm

Ach wrote:
StLGooner wrote:
Ach wrote:
StLGooner wrote:
Ach wrote:
StLGooner wrote:
Ach wrote:
StLGooner wrote:

Didn't need the em tbh.

if people want to forget the last 10 years then so be it. It's a part of this club though. It's a part of wengers reign. Look at clough. They remember the trophies. They remember the relegation.

Wenger will be known for creating and destroying the invincibles. No amount of selective memory will change that.

People will remember. They will give a f**k. Even more so if the next manager can't right the many wrongs that came from Wenger. I hope it doesn't happen obviously.

Look at Henry. What he did for us as a player. The way he left. That soured a lot of feeling towards him which goes on even now.

People will never forget the trophies Wenger won for us. Likewise they won't forget the shot we have had to put up with. Saying we won't give a f**k is wrong.

You're just assuming people are forgetting because they are handling it different than you.

Or you're just being your normal childish troll self trying to get a rise out of peeps.

No

Getting boring mate.

So you're saying Elk said he forgot all the bad that Wenger did? Where did he say that at?

I'm saying people will

If he said that then I agree with you. but I didn't comment on that part. I'm talking about your usual BS of a post.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Santi » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:19 pm

UFGN wrote:

I mean we all know this is basically the 'all things Wenger' thread and has been for about 5 years but fair enough.

Just don't see the point in continuing the negativity now that he's finally done what we all wanted. Yes it should've been earlier (arguable at exactly what point) but he's going now and we should get back to the joyous club playing the best football that made us the greatest in the country in the early 2000's.

'Time for change' - change has come so now 'time to move on'.
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby UFGN » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:24 pm

Mesüt wrote:
UFGN wrote:

I mean we all know this is basically the 'all things Wenger' thread and has been for about 5 years but fair enough.

Just don't see the point in continuing the negativity now that he's finally done what we all wanted. Yes it should've been earlier (arguable at exactly what point) but he's going now and we should get back to the joyous club playing the best football that made us the greatest in the country in the early 2000's.

'Time for change' - change has come so now 'time to move on'.

Not time to be a hypocrite though

And I'd be the biggest one going if I was nice about him now.

As points are made and opinions are given there are other points and opinions that hold him in not so rosy a light

Time to move on certainly. But this is about Wenger and he is not the future.
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN

Postby Ach » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:24 pm

StLGooner wrote:
Ach wrote:
StLGooner wrote:
Ach wrote:
StLGooner wrote:
Ach wrote:
StLGooner wrote:
Ach wrote:
StLGooner wrote:

Didn't need the em tbh.

No

Getting boring mate.

I'm saying people will

If he said that then I agree with you. but I didn't comment on that part. I'm talking about your usual BS of a post.

Which post was this then?

Cos clearly by saying people wont give a f**k about the bad things which includes him btw, then they will forget about it.

It really isn't that hard to understand

Jesus christ
Ach
SE13
SE13

Postby StLGooner » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:27 pm

Ach wrote:
StLGooner wrote:
Ach wrote:
StLGooner wrote:
Ach wrote:
StLGooner wrote:
Ach wrote:
StLGooner wrote:
Ach wrote:
StLGooner wrote:

Didn't need the em tbh.

No

Getting boring mate.

I'm saying people will

Which post was this then?

Cos clearly by saying people wont give a f**k about the bad things which includes him btw, then they will forget about it.

It really isn't that hard to understand

Jesus christ

You've moved the goal post and changed the whole argument. Everything I've been talking about is quoted in this thread. Your first ignorant comment, that's all I'm saying. You were assuming so much and thinking you knew what others were thinking and they would all just forget. Not true. You're the one not getting it bud. Just cause Elk may have said it doesn't mean everyone does, or even one more person than him.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Ach » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:31 pm

Then as I said, you have your wires crossed.

Cos my original post was towards Elk and you started all this.

You made a mistake, it happens.

End of
Ach
SE13
SE13

Postby StLGooner » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:32 pm

Ach wrote:Then as I said, you have your wires crossed.

Cos my original post was towards Elk and you started all this.

You made a mistake, it happens.

End of

Then quit being a coward and quote him or call out his name and this could have been avoided turd.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby SuperJackyWilshere » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:33 pm

Turd, ffs. :rofll:
SuperJackyWilshere
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Santi » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:36 pm

UFGN wrote:As points are made and opinions are given there are other points and opinions that hold him in not so rosy a light

We all know that, but I'd rather look back now and remember the amazing memories we've had over his 22 years than have to think about the shitter times any more.

It's a relief that we will have change, the shit times don't vanish but, for me at least, they're irrelevant now he's finally made the move to step down. Hope is back, the need for negativity is gone and I don't think there's a single fan that isn't looking forward to the future for this club.
Santi
SE13
SE13

PreviousNext

Return to Past competitions and posts