Wenger Inn...

Discuss anything Arsenal-related. Tune in to get the latest news, and discuss results, performances, tactics, etc.

Re: Wenger Inn...

Postby Zanatos3 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:34 pm

ATTENTION ARSENAL FANS

CRINGE HISTORY HAS BEEN MADE...in 2018

A song called 'Arsene Wenger' was just released & its actually AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Any true ARSENAL fan would LOVE THIS!!!

I'm hugely WENGER OUT but all you guys need to check this out, these artist are all skilled and all GOONERS, & apparently WENGER IN...

Andrew good day for you!!!

this is Arsenal, London & Grime REPRESENTING & I have to respect that. :arsenal3:

SPOILER-[ The song is reminiscent of current Arsenal, it starts of slow & suspect like our defense, BUT it just gets stronger & stronger going FOWARD]
Zanatos3
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby longBalls » Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:37 pm

Dizappointing result 2day. Anyway i 've never ran away in my life and wont do so right now.
We wildTop4

coyg
Someday mate, I don't know when
were gonna get to that first place
where we really want to go and well walk at highbury in the sun ,

but till then gooners like us , maybe we were born to run
come on now maybe we were born to run

gooners like us,
maybe we were born to run
longBalls
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby longBalls » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:10 pm

diesel wrote:
BerlinGunner90 wrote:
diesel wrote:how can the problem be anything other than the manager and his coaching staff? some of the fanbase think it's the defence, some think the midfield, others think the forwards ain't up to it. the constant is the manager.

my biggest angst is in all the the years following The Arsenal I've never experienced a time when a lack of want g to rectify the situation has been so apparent.

we had worse players than this in the 60s, 70s, 80s & 90 and we had managers that didn't have the European knowledge that this one has but we've never had a lack of accountability from owner to board to managers to players to fans who have been prepared to put up with such a f***ing embarrassing shit show that we've become.

Of course it can be the players too. But I'm just saying look at the names in our defense. We are not that bad. Our defense needs new instructions from a good tactical manager like Tuchel for example and they would perform way better.

But look at our midfield against Spurs. The instructions seemed like play in a 451 and stay deep while Tottenham is in position. Every Arsenal player faced a Spurs player and defended like in zone coverage.

Then watch the 1:0. Xhaka clearly leaves space open and has his man unmarked so that Özil needs to step in that space. Özil did pretty well in defending this game. That wasn't Wengers fault. We can't blame him for every individual mistake BUT he had enough time to teach Xhaka how to defend. That comes down to Wenger. If Xhaka doesn't defend well you need to sort him out. Simple as that. Just saying.

think we might be agreeing violently fella. I'm absolutely not saying that players are exempt from criticism and agree with what you're saying so ultimately and perhaps sometimes unfairly the buck stops with the manager. reality is that has had enough time, spent enough money but has not got it right.

what is dis shit in the WO Brigade and why da hel is ever1 criticzing Wenger ?
We lack clean cut chances atm, which is down to a new system Arsene
is installing. We bounce back no doubt.

from an Arsenal supporta COYG
Someday mate, I don't know when
were gonna get to that first place
where we really want to go and well walk at highbury in the sun ,

but till then gooners like us , maybe we were born to run
come on now maybe we were born to run

gooners like us,
maybe we were born to run
longBalls
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby Arsenal Tone » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:08 pm

Yeah, wait til the summer window before complaining. With a GK, CB and DM in the summer we could win the league.

Wenger will have one last year on his contract and be determined to prove himself!
Raya/Ramsdale
White/Tomiyasu--Saliba/Timber--Gabriel/Kiwior--???/Zinchenko
???/Jorginho
Odegaard/Smith Rowe----Rice/???
Saka/Jesus-------------------Martinelli/Trossard
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby BerlinGunner90 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:22 am

longBalls wrote:
diesel wrote:
BerlinGunner90 wrote:
diesel wrote:how can the problem be anything other than the manager and his coaching staff? some of the fanbase think it's the defence, some think the midfield, others think the forwards ain't up to it. the constant is the manager.

my biggest angst is in all the the years following The Arsenal I've never experienced a time when a lack of want g to rectify the situation has been so apparent.

we had worse players than this in the 60s, 70s, 80s & 90 and we had managers that didn't have the European knowledge that this one has but we've never had a lack of accountability from owner to board to managers to players to fans who have been prepared to put up with such a f***ing embarrassing shit show that we've become.

Of course it can be the players too. But I'm just saying look at the names in our defense. We are not that bad. Our defense needs new instructions from a good tactical manager like Tuchel for example and they would perform way better.

But look at our midfield against Spurs. The instructions seemed like play in a 451 and stay deep while Tottenham is in position. Every Arsenal player faced a Spurs player and defended like in zone coverage.

Then watch the 1:0. Xhaka clearly leaves space open and has his man unmarked so that Özil needs to step in that space. Özil did pretty well in defending this game. That wasn't Wengers fault. We can't blame him for every individual mistake BUT he had enough time to teach Xhaka how to defend. That comes down to Wenger. If Xhaka doesn't defend well you need to sort him out. Simple as that. Just saying.

think we might be agreeing violently fella. I'm absolutely not saying that players are exempt from criticism and agree with what you're saying so ultimately and perhaps sometimes unfairly the buck stops with the manager. reality is that has had enough time, spent enough money but has not got it right.

what is dis shit in the WO Brigade and why da hel is ever1 criticzing Wenger ?
We lack clean cut chances atm, which is down to a new system Arsene
is installing. We bounce back no doubt.

from an Arsenal supporta COYG

Yes Arsene is installing the park the bus system against big teams. I hope that's a joke buddy. We might watched two different games dude. We had no chance against Spurs. He played this system before so don't defend Wenger on this one.
BerlinGunner90
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby BerlinGunner90 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:25 am

Tony_Adams wrote:Yeah, wait til the summer window before complaining. With a GK, CB and DM in the summer we could win the league.

Wenger will have one last year on his contract and be determined to prove himself!

Yes let's wait 5 summers and 5 last years for Wenger to bounce back. What is wrong with you guys.

Wenger had to bounce back this year because of the fifth place. Watch how he bounced back.

He had enough summers the last years and didn't signed quality or didn't bring it out of the players.

The only reason we could get good players this summer is because Wenger isn't in full control anymore.
BerlinGunner90
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby Arsenal Tone » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:27 am

BerlinGunner90 wrote:
Tony_Adams wrote:Yeah, wait til the summer window before complaining. With a GK, CB and DM in the summer we could win the league.

Yes let's wait 5 summers and 5 last years for Wenger to bounce back. What is wrong with you guys.

Wenger had to bounce back this year because of the fifth place. Watch how he bounced back.

He had enough summers the last years and didn't signed quality or didn't bring it out of the players.

The only reason we could get good players this summer is because Wenger isn't in full control anymore.

Lets give him until January 2019 then. Give mikki and auba chance to adapt and give him the summer to sign a DM and CB. If he doesn’t then wait til January. Then criticise him if we still don’t have a CB and DM.

He deserves one last chance.
Raya/Ramsdale
???/Jorginho
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby BerlinGunner90 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:35 am

Tony_Adams wrote:
BerlinGunner90 wrote:

Lets give him until January 2019 then. Give mikki and auba chance to adapt and give him the summer to sign a DM and CB. If he doesn’t then wait til January. Then criticise him if we still don’t have a CB and DM.

You said earlier that we should wait until summer and now you are saying wait until January? LOL That says all of you.
BerlinGunner90
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby Arsenal Tone » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:44 am

Check my post history mate, I’m winding you up. Welcome to the forum :cheers:
Raya/Ramsdale
???/Jorginho
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby redordead » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:01 pm

BerlinGunner90 wrote:

Yes Berlin this is so true I can't believe people still think he's the right man for the job it's like going to the same restaurant and getting food poisoning every time it baffles me
I set myself some very low standards in which i fail to achieve
redordead
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby fredd1 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:36 pm

Looking forward to next season already
fredd1
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby EliteKiller » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:44 am

Tony_Adams wrote: Lets give him until January 2019 then. Give mikki and auba chance to adapt and give him the summer to sign a DM and CB. If he doesn’t then wait til January. Then criticise him if we still don’t have a CB and DM.

WTF - We're nearer relegation than the title .... our players are running down contracts .... our stadium is half empty ... WE ARE FECKED .... and still some deluded fools say this? how brainwashed can you be?
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby UFGN » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:53 am

:lol:
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby Marsbar100 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:54 am

lol
Aaron Ramsey aka "The Drought Killer" 2008-2019
Marsbar100
Predictions League 2022-23 Winner
Predictions League 2022-23 Winner

Postby Zenith » Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:00 am

EliteKiller wrote:
Tony_Adams wrote: Lets give him until January 2019 then. Give mikki and auba chance to adapt and give him the summer to sign a DM and CB. If he doesn’t then wait til January. Then criticise him if we still don’t have a CB and DM.

WTF - We're nearer relegation than the title .... our players are running down contracts .... our stadium is half empty ... WE ARE FECKED .... and still some deluded fools say this? how brainwashed can you be?

Let me refer you to this post.
Zenith
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Location: Across the North Sea, 200-something miles away from The Grove

PreviousNext

Return to Arsenal Talk