WENGER OUT

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby UFGN » Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:00 am

I was chatting to some of their fans this evening. Biggest match in the club's history. Some of them had paid nearly £1000 to make sure they were here to see it

Not enough to just be kick starter of other clubs' seasons

Now we kick start entire clubs
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby indy23 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:25 am

Ancelotti rumors in full fledge today..
indy23
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby redordead » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:02 am

Was hoping to see in the paper the k*** has been given a vote of confidence at least f***ing truly shocking there's no excuse for that last night and in all truth we are lucky to be in the draw we were gifted two goals in the first leg surely there can't be any w***er in fans now if there is they are truly not wired up right
I set myself some very low standards in which i fail to achieve
redordead
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby theHotHead » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:04 am

Tubbs wrote:
GoonerAlexandre wrote:Funny thing is that you just know we're going to concede 2 in this leg, and make it difficult for ourselves

Haha dude your spot on

Yes GA, either you are an Oracle or a bok ! You choose, a bok is a jinx in case you are unfamiliar with the slang.
theHotHead
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby theHotHead » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:06 am

starmandb wrote:
Tubbs wrote:
starmandb wrote:
GoonerAlexandre wrote:Funny thing is that you just know we're going to concede 2 in this leg, and make it difficult for ourselves

Never conceded more than one goal to a team we won the away leg by 3 or more goals ever
I know no such thing

That is until tonight!! Wenger out lol :rofll:

A new nadir for Wenger
Can't get rid soon enough

The man is setting all kinds of unwanted records. Imbecile of a man.
theHotHead
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby redordead » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:20 am

WENGER HOPING FOR GOOD DRAW AFTER EUROPA LEAGUE BLIP
Arseblog News Hound

23 Feb 2018 09:31:44

Arsene Wenger says he’s hoping for a good draw when Arsenal are pulled out of the hat in the Europa League draw later today.

The Gunners stumbled into the competition’s last-sixteen despite an embarrassing second-leg defeat against Swedish side Ostersund at the Emirates last night. The minnows had the home side on the ropes when they scored twice in 70 seconds in the first half before Sead Kolasinac’s strike calmed frayed nerves and secured a 4-2 aggregate victory.

Speaking in his pre-Carabao Cup final press conference, Wenger noted: “It looks like the level is high. You have some Russian teams, you have French teams, German teams.

“Overall, I believe that the competition will become tougher and tougher, so let’s hope we have a good draw.”

Asked whether last night’s result represented a blip, he continued: “Yes, you can say that [it was a blip], of course.

“Overall, I must say, having the [League] Cup final and having won 3-0 last week, subconsciously we were not at the focused level we needed against any team. We played against a good side.

“Having said that, we would have needed to concede four goals to go out last night and I still believe during the game that we’d respond at some stage and not go out.”

Our list of possible opponents is as follows:

AC Milan
Dynamo Kyiv
Athletic Bilbao
Atletico Madrid
CSKA Moscow
RB Salzburg
Zenit Saint Petersburg
Borussia Dortmund
Lazio
Sporting Lisbon
Lyon
Marseille
Viktoria Plzen
RB Leipzig
Lokomotiv Moscow

The draw, which takes place in Nyon, Switzerland, begins at 12pm UK time.

There’s no seeding or country protection so all 16 balls will be placed in the same bowl. That said, because they seem to hate each other quite a bit, teams from Russia and Ukraine cannot be drawn together.

There's confidence for you
redordead
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby redordead » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:41 am

At the moment I wouldn't fancy our chances against any of them oh well a 2nd season without cl looms
redordead
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby Interest: waning » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:45 am

He's such a weakling these days. No fire in his belly.
Interest: waning
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Byron Gomez » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:30 pm

I almost cried when all the players huddled around Kola when he scored when I saw the amount of average/garbage players we actually have. Embarrassing.
"I've play against him, what? 12, 15, 18 times? , I dunno". "And only once he didn't moan and on that day we lost!" - Jose Mourinho
Byron Gomez
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Interest: waning » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:32 pm

Just get the old idiot out and we can start to rebuild our great club. Everything else is moot till he gets binned.
Interest: waning
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Jack The Ripper » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:10 am

Wenger will cost us the final on sunday, Mark my words. Quote this post when it happens.
Jack The Ripper
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby PairyGrows » Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:44 am

This piece lays out the difference between Pep and Wenger. Essentially, the difference is simple - Pep coaches the team, Wenger does not.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/pep-guardiola-succeeds-where-arsene-wenger-has-failed/mx4r8ddemz671g1c4y0pxoowy
PairyGrows
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby Tubbs » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:07 am

This... :rofll:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tubbs
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Byron Gomez » Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:19 pm

Wenger has had load of embarrassing moments for Arsenal but by far his most embarrassing moment was allowing a shit player like Gibbs to play 137 for us. It took him that many games to realise Gibbs was an athlete in a pair of football boots. Gibbs should be in league 2 with his brother.
"I've play against him, what? 12, 15, 18 times? , I dunno". "And only once he didn't moan and on that day we lost!" - Jose Mourinho
Byron Gomez
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby UFGN » Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:29 pm

Byron Gomez wrote:Wenger has had load of embarrassing moments for Arsenal but by far his most embarrassing moment was allowing a shit player like Gibbs to play 137 for us. It took him that many games to realise Gibbs was an athlete in a pair of football boots. Gibbs should be in league 2 with his brother.

Denilson and his 96 appearances all say hi
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN

PreviousNext

Return to Past competitions and posts