WENGER OUT

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby EliteKiller » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:18 am

Some interesting, if off topic, stuff on this thread ....

Seems we all agree that Ozil >>>> Eriksen if playing in the same team .....

BUT

Ozil under Wonger playing with his multi-million misfits is <<<<<<<< Eriksen under Poch paying with a cohesive cheaper team ....

Now who's been running Arsenal for two decades? who's got us in the state where top players leave and world class players are made to look average? .... the senile old fool Wonger that's who .....

Get out of our club .... NOW
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Zanatos3 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:41 am

The Break Water wrote:Eriksen is a good player, no doubt about it, but under Wenger he would just be a 5 yard passer, 5 yard passing sideways.

Dembele would be an absolute pu**y in our team too, he will start off strong and powerful for first few weeks and then will lose weight and become very slim and weak just like Kolsanic, started off a beast but is noticeably slimmer now. Wenger likes them small and anorexic, like himself

Wenger buys light weight players on purpose, he wants them to be anorexic like himself. Our players are severely famished and grossly underweight.

I can't even count the numbers of beast players we had that turned into lightweight players after a few months with Wenger.

Bacary Sagna is the ONLY 1 that never slimmed down....don't know if he came from somewhere b4 Arsenal...but he started to be a poor defender - even though he still had a gud bit of speed.

I have no idea what happened to Bosnian Hulk!....like you said after Being a TANK in matches he shrunk to shying away from challenges & not staying with wingers all the way to the Bench in like 2 months!
Zanatos3
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby Mess » Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:34 am

The Break Water wrote:
GoonerAlexandre wrote:WHAT? WHAT? WHAT?

There are zero of our players who are actually underweight

They are all tiny, the TV doesn't tell the truth, I seen them close up at the game, they have nothing on them, they are barely 10 stone dripping wet, most of them. Even our defenders are tiny, they need a good meal. Wenger suffers from severe anorexia and he wants the players to be and look the same as him. His ego is out of control.

I couldn't believe how skinny Koscinely for example is close up, for a CB, I wouldnt put him above 10 stones.

we have the lightest team in the entire premiership. and its done on purpose from Wenger.

Hahaha!!! That was "a tad" over the top, Made me laugh though! Thank you!
Mess
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby looper007 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:23 am

Going to be a interesting last few months for Wenger.

In the league, top 4 is pretty much gone unless Chelsea, Spurs and Liverpool all have a absolute meltdown thanks to them been in the CL, can't see all three blowing it. Plus I Can't see us going unbeaten some say we have a easy run in if you take out the Man City and Man Utd games. But some tricky games left away Leicester City and Newcastle away will be tough. Burnley at home won't be easy. Those games I could see us slipping up in quite easily.

League Cup, really depends what City team turns up. If Pep has them firing to go could be a long day ahead. This team is a different beast to the one we played in the FA Cup Semi's last year. A win over City and a League Cup, Wenger definitely will stay imo and plenty of the flip flops and AKB's will tell us that we will compete next season lol. He milk that win for all he can muster.

Europa League, unless we avoid a shock in the last 16 and avoid the likes of Napoli, A Madrid, Dortmund until the semi's. I can't see us winning this with our Managers arrogant dismal of playing our best side and the fact their are better teams in the Europa this year (Utd had one of the easier Europa League's when they won it). With Laca out of a while, our midfield dodgy as hell and our defence one of the worse left. I think once we face a well drilled side We're out. If Wenger win's this then I think he sign a new contract. He get CL which I think his career is on the line for and it's a European trophy something he hasn't won.

For the good of Arsenal Football Club and for us to become great again, Wenger must not win a trophy this season or get a lucky break to get top 4. Sure it be a nice day out and it's great to see Arsenal win trophies, but it be another step back as Wenger won't win the PL again, he won't compete in the CL and won't get top 4. I rather take a hit this season and have Wenger not have anything to fall back on to save his job. Another season out of top 4 and CL will definitely make Stan and his money grabbing lot take notice.
looper007
Michael Thomas

Postby VCC » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:47 am

having just watched our training warm up what an absolute sham, *m that f***er gets paid to manage our club i have zero respect left for him half his players are taking the piss warming up
VCC
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Sims » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:24 am

GoonerAlexandre wrote:
The Break Water wrote:
GoonerAlexandre wrote:WHAT? WHAT? WHAT?

There are zero of our players who are actually underweight

They are all tiny, the TV doesn't tell the truth, I seen them close up at the game, they have nothing on them, they are barely 10 stone dripping wet, most of them. Even our defenders are tiny, they need a good meal. Wenger suffers from severe anorexia and he wants the players to be and look the same as him. His ego is out of control.

I couldn't believe how skinny Koscinely for example is close up, for a CB, I wouldnt put him above 10 stones.

we have the lightest team in the entire premiership. and its done on purpose from Wenger.

Lightest team is Pep's

Second Shortest team is also Pep's. Weird how they're first.

PG is fuming at City winning the League with midgets
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby Nuggets » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:47 pm

VCC wrote:having just watched our training warm up what an absolute sham, *m that f**ker gets paid to manage our club i have zero respect left for him half his players are taking the piss warming up

But ! Wonga knows best lol :sneaky2:
Nuggets
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner

Postby Interest: waning » Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:02 pm

Oenger Wut.
Interest: waning
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby longBalls » Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:34 pm

Interest: waning wrote:Oenger Wut.

He must be 12 years of age.
Someday mate, I don't know when
were gonna get to that first place
where we really want to go and well walk at highbury in the sun ,

but till then gooners like us , maybe we were born to run
come on now maybe we were born to run

gooners like us,
maybe we were born to run
longBalls
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby KG3 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:01 pm

EliteKiller wrote:Some interesting, if off topic, stuff on this thread ....

BUT

Ozil under Wonger playing with his multi-million misfits is <<<<<<<< Eriksen under Poch paying with a cohesive cheaper team ....

Now who's been running Arsenal for two decades? who's got us in the state where top players leave and world class players are made to look average? .... the senile old fool Wonger that's who .....

Nothing to do with the teams or coaches, Eriksen is just the better player in general.
KG3
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby theHotHead » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:33 pm

KG3 wrote:

BUT

Nothing to do with the teams or coaches, Eriksen is just the better player in general.

Yeah right. But yet Christian Eriksen has won the following individual awards/personal achievements:
Ajax Talent of the Future: 2010
Ajax Talent of the Year: 2011
Danish U-17 Talent of the Year: 2008
Danish Talent of the Year: 2010, 2011
Johan Cruijff Award: 2011
Dutch Footballer of the Year Bronze Boot: 2012
Danish Football Player of the Year: 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017
Danish Football Player of the Year by TV2 and DFA: 2011, 2013, 2014
Tottenham Hotspur Player of the Year: 2013–14, 2016–17

Mesut Ozil has the following personal awards/achievements:
kicker Bundesliga Team of the Season: 2008–09
Bundesliga top assist provider: 2009–10
FIFA World Cup top assist provider: 2010
UEFA Champions League top assist provider: 2010–11
Germany national team Player of the Year: 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016
La Liga top assist provider: 2011–12
UEFA Euro 2012 qualifying top assist provider
UEFA European Championship top assist provider: 2012
UEFA European Championship Team of the Tournament: 2012
UEFA Team of the Year: 2012, 2013
FIFPro World XI 2nd team: 2013, 2016
FIFPro World XI 5th team: 2014, 2017
IFFHS World's Best Playmaker Silver award: 2013
PFA Fans Player of the Month: April, November & December 2015
Premier League top assist provider: 2015–16
Arsenal F.C. Player of the Season: 2015–16
UEFA Best Player in Europe Award: 10th place 2012
FIFA Ballon d'Or: 2010 (13th place), 2011 (11th place), 2012 (14th place), 2013 (16th place)

Note the level of achievements from Ozil at club level alone. He is in a different league to Eriksen.
theHotHead
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby tufnelltoughie » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:30 am

Ozil is a great player if and when he feels like it.

Trouble is since he's been at Arsenal he very often seems disinterested, which leads me to think he'd rather be somewhere else but there doesn't seem to be may other clubs interested in him.

A player like Ozil should be winning league titles and the Champions League medals to go with his World Cup honours not wallowing in mid table at a mediocre club.
tufnelltoughie
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby UFGN » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:58 am

tufnelltoughie wrote:Ozil is a great player if and when he feels like it.

Trouble is since he's been at Arsenal he very often seems disinterested, which leads me to think he'd rather be somewhere else but there doesn't seem to be may other clubs interested in him.

A player like Ozil should be winning league titles and the Champions League medals to go with his World Cup honours not wallowing in mid table at a mediocre club.

Players are here to serve the club. Other than their health and fitness being taken care of by the club, I care not a f**k about any of their individual careers.
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby Andrew » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:47 pm

tufnelltoughie wrote:Ozil is a great player if and when he feels like it.

He joined a great club that became mediocre with him in the side.

You are certainly not a fan of Arsenal FC if you think a mediocre player like Ozil is too big for our club.
Making good men better----->PM
Andrew
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Andrew » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:50 pm

theHotHead wrote:
KG3 wrote:

BUT

Yeah right. But yet Christian Eriksen has won the following individual awards/personal achievements:
Ajax Talent of the Future: 2010
Ajax Talent of the Year: 2011
Danish U-17 Talent of the Year: 2008
Danish Talent of the Year: 2010, 2011
Johan Cruijff Award: 2011
Dutch Footballer of the Year Bronze Boot: 2012
Danish Football Player of the Year: 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017
Danish Football Player of the Year by TV2 and DFA: 2011, 2013, 2014
Tottenham Hotspur Player of the Year: 2013–14, 2016–17

Mesut Ozil has the following personal awards/achievements:
kicker Bundesliga Team of the Season: 2008–09
Bundesliga top assist provider: 2009–10
FIFA World Cup top assist provider: 2010
UEFA Champions League top assist provider: 2010–11
Germany national team Player of the Year: 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016
La Liga top assist provider: 2011–12
UEFA Euro 2012 qualifying top assist provider
UEFA European Championship top assist provider: 2012
UEFA European Championship Team of the Tournament: 2012
UEFA Team of the Year: 2012, 2013
FIFPro World XI 2nd team: 2013, 2016
FIFPro World XI 5th team: 2014, 2017
IFFHS World's Best Playmaker Silver award: 2013
PFA Fans Player of the Month: April, November & December 2015
Premier League top assist provider: 2015–16
Arsenal F.C. Player of the Season: 2015–16
UEFA Best Player in Europe Award: 10th place 2012
FIFA Ballon d'Or: 2010 (13th place), 2011 (11th place), 2012 (14th place), 2013 (16th place)

Note the level of achievements from Ozil at club level alone. He is in a different league to Eriksen.

Your so called " achievements" are all bogus .

13th at FIFA Ballon d'or ?! WTF
Making good men better----->PM
Andrew
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

PreviousNext

Return to Past competitions and posts