WENGER OUT

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:50 pm

Ach wrote:Club doesn't give a shit about the fans tbh

Only a matter of time before we reciprocated

More importantly is that the right word? First time ive ever used it in a sentence. Seems right

Yes, right word if you meant to say we shouldn't give a shit about the club.

I've started doing so by following OH MY PEP, people should do the same. Treble winning MANAGER!
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby Time4Change » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:54 pm

If they extend his contract I am done with this club once and for all
Time4Change
Patrick Vieira

Postby Ach » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:09 pm

Sims wrote:seeing as low is the one thats coming in im not terribly excited about our future anymore

f**k yes

WE have our Arsenal back
Ach
SE13
SE13

Postby 22-0 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:32 pm

Andrew wrote:
22-0 wrote:No just stop going to games stop spending your money on anything arsenal related... this is the only thing they care for.. MONEY.

Stop being a fan, you mean.
That'd make sense.

Money is the only way to be a fan? Seems like youve been brainwashed by the board properly.
22-0
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Arsenal Tone » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:06 pm

If he extends then I think a mass refusal to buy the next home shirt is required.
Raya/Ramsdale
White/Tomiyasu--Saliba/Timber--Gabriel/Kiwior--???/Zinchenko
???/Jorginho
Odegaard/Smith Rowe----Rice/???
Saka/Jesus-------------------Martinelli/Trossard
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby Sims » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:24 pm

Wow they’ll really miss that 5% of shirt sales that Puma give to Arsenal
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby starmandb » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:23 am

redordead wrote:I was just thinking when was the last time arsehole w***er won manager of the month

October 2015
He shouldn't have been at arsenal to win his last 4
starmandb
Member of the Year 2018, 2020
Member of the Year 2018, 2020

Postby Mess » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:06 am

GoonerAlexandre wrote:

ARSENE WENGER, HE'S DONE IT AGAIN!

If one of the option on the table is a contract extension, you can bet that's what he'll get for his "stellar performances".

You can see a man with a plan at City: He buys player to fit his tactical plan and the results are speaking for themselves. Wenger, well: He buys players we don't need, he starts players he should bench, he rewards players he likes, he tells blatant lies to the medias and the fans ("Having players in final year of contracts is ideal"), I mean, aside from actually being in love with Wenger and perhaps, wanting to have his babies, there's absolutely no reasons whatsoever to want him back next year.
Mess
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby thebigbangtheo » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:11 am

I think we need a new Gooner World photo banner please editors
thebigbangtheo
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby FARM » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:32 am

LOL could you imagine if after 2019 season is over that Wenger gets a new contract and another pay bump, up to around 12 million per year. haha well I could totally see it happening, nothing would surprise me anymore. We have no hope or power sadly.

Its got to the point where I don't even believe the board or owner give him a contract, I think Wenger writes it for himself and just signs it himself. Wenger could probably just write himself out a 10 year contract extension tomorrow and no one can stop it. He has been given wayyyyyyyyy too much power
Chickens, Turkeys, Pigs and Lambs, and more on my farm. Plenty of livestock to feed the masses. Come visit my farm, don't be a stranger.
FARM
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby BerlinGunner90 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:30 am

LOL that must be a joke. How can he still not made a decision over his future? If magazines say this we know what is coming.

No protest or anything can help us. Not even not going to games. The stadium is sold out anyway. I don't know if it even could help us if Östersunds + Mancity smashing us.

I don't know if anything can help us. He's gone too far. We saw the fifth place last year. We saw top clubs beating us like crazy in the last years.

I had some hope after the Everton games that things will change a bit for the better and we maybe win the EL and Wenger takes his final year next year.

But that won't happen. I don't know what to say and what we can hope for in the future. It's just sad. This club is sh*t tbh. I don't know why I'm still watching games.

We saw the game against Spurs and people decided to blame Lacazette, ok guys. We had like 2 good shots on target in 90 minutes.

We clearly saw the tactic of the game. Maybe that is our main strategy against top teams away. Just sit deep and pray for that one chance. Too bad that this tactic doesn't work for us.

As someone said, watching Guardiola is magic. We could have had him.

Sczesny ones said (at Juventus/Roma) it was new to him to analyse the last match with the manager. This tells you everything about Wenger.

Even Henry ones said at Arsenal it's like "oh you didn't played well, that's ok. No problem. You will start next game."

It's just sad.

Guys on the internet really think that Arsene Wenger could outplay managers like Guardiola next season by winning EPL and/or CL is a joke.
BerlinGunner90
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby EliteKiller » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:12 am

It's the Wonger 'culture' that's the problem .... top managers WILL NOT carry players like Ozil and Mkhi and certainly not two in the same side, it's no surprise they've both ended up filling their bank accounts at Arsenal ... both excellent individual players but neither great team players, especially when the going gets tough ....

A top manager will set up his SQUAD to play a certain way, the on-field personnel may change however City, Utd, Spuds, Dippers and even Chelsea all have a basic go to strategy which EVERY player has to buy into ....

City play ultra-fast transition back to front .... with eleven players supremely comfortable on the ball, sure they cost a fortune but it's their tactics that win them games .... Utd try and play from a defensive stance (which is why Mkhi and Pogba struggle) ..... Dippers want to play over or around you to a fast front three ... Spuds will press the hell out of you looking to dominate midfield .... Chelsea will play off a target forward looking to beat you with the second ball .... all tactics repeatedly drilled into them by their managers ....

and Wonger? "well lads just go out there and do your thing" .... feck knows what our tactics are, certainly our players don't seem to ....

Hate to say it but Spuds (only the 5th best side in the EPL) gave the Italian champions a 2 goal start in their own backyard and still looked a class above them, simply by sticking to their tactics .... and all because their players don't panic, don't collapse like wet paper bags,don't give up, they just keep doing what's been drilled into them week in week out by A PROPER FECKIN MANAGER ..... just as City rolled over Basel playing the way A PROPER FECKIN MANAGER had coached them how to play for the last eighteen months ....

We need a proper 21st Century manager or we will fast become the best of the rest watching the top five getting further and further ahead .....
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby redordead » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:57 am

starmandb wrote:
redordead wrote:I was just thinking when was the last time arsehole w***er won manager of the month

October 2015
He shouldn't have been at arsenal to win his last 4

Wow that says a lot that's a good few years isn't it thank you
I set myself some very low standards in which i fail to achieve
redordead
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby Tubbs » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:17 am

What if Wenger lives forever?
Tubbs
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby BerlinGunner90 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:28 am

LOL these Wenger In guys are crazy. My brain hurts.
BerlinGunner90
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

PreviousNext

Return to Past competitions and posts