WENGER OUT

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby Byron Gomez » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:59 pm

Jack The Ripper wrote:Has he been sacked yet?_, whats the hold up....

Apparently without him Arsenal wouldn’t be in existence today.
"I've play against him, what? 12, 15, 18 times? , I dunno". "And only once he didn't moan and on that day we lost!" - Jose Mourinho
Byron Gomez
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Ach » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:03 am

Wenger hasn't given Kroenke permission to sack Wenger thus he stays

We all know nothing happens at the club without his say so
Ach
SE13
SE13

Postby Byron Gomez » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:09 am

I’m happy/ content with going unbeaten and winning 3 leagues when the Prem was not a top 3 league but I’ve always said he’s vastly overrated as a manager.

He’s done and had done to him some of the most embarrassing things over the past 10 years that would make some managers leave the game for Good. But he’s got no balls and no pride but has excuses like “their fitness levels lost them the game”

Ramsey said he chose Arsenal over United as Wenger is the best with young players developing. Biggest myth ever.
"I've play against him, what? 12, 15, 18 times? , I dunno". "And only once he didn't moan and on that day we lost!" - Jose Mourinho
Byron Gomez
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Byron Gomez » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:13 am

Have you noticed how pundits don’t even bother talking about him leaving/ being sacked as it’s a lost cause. f***ing disgrace he’s still here.

Conte won the league last year and he’s stressed out because he has no assurances over his job, Wenger always knows he’ll keep his job the f***ing c***.
Byron Gomez
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Jack The Ripper » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:33 am

I just had a argument with a guy on twitter who says "we can win the premiership with Wenger" and also that "we have as good a chance as any team to win the champions league if we are in it next season".

I wanted to vomit, I can't believe what I am actually hearing. Disgusting. And yes this guy is 100% legit Gooner, I know the guy, and he goes to every home game, but not away games.

I said to him its 14 years!!!!!!!!!!! 14 years with no premiership title, and we have never even won the champions league, so how can you expect this to suddenly change. But he was convinced Wenger can do it and thinks we are progressing.

All he does is bring up stuff Wenger did in 1998, and 2000, 2002 etc etc. Its 2018 !!!!!!!!! wake up
Jack The Ripper
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Tubbs » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:12 am

Wake up exactly they are fans living in the past.

Wenger is afraid to leave because he fears that someone will come straight in and do a better job than him.
Tubbs
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Interest: waning » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:19 am

Jack The Ripper wrote:I just had a argument with a guy on twitter who says "we can win the premiership with Wenger" and also that "we have as good a chance as any team to win the champions league if we are in it next season".

I wanted to vomit, I can't believe what I am actually hearing. Disgusting. And yes this guy is 100% legit Gooner, I know the guy, and he goes to every home game, but not away games.

I said to him its 14 years!!!!!!!!!!! 14 years with no premiership title, and we have never even won the champions league, so how can you expect this to suddenly change. But he was convinced Wenger can do it and thinks we are progressing.

All he does is bring up stuff Wenger did in 1998, and 2000, 2002 etc etc. Its 2018 !!!!!!!!! wake up

Imagine being that person. What a thick, thick moron.
Interest: waning
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby theHotHead » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:04 pm

Interest: waning wrote:
Jack The Ripper wrote:I just had a argument with a guy on twitter who says "we can win the premiership with Wenger" and also that "we have as good a chance as any team to win the champions league if we are in it next season".

I cannot imagine ever thinking that way. Its like that dickwad Ty on AFTV, does he really believe the shit he is shovelling ? How in the world is Wenger the man to take us forward ? What redeeming qualities does he have ? I double dare anyone to list Wenger's redeeming qualities, what is he good at ? The guy is a plank !

Key attributes for being a good manager and coach at a so-called big club:
Ability to motiviate
Ability to improve players
Being tactically astute
Buying suitable players
Play good football

He is near shite at all of them.
theHotHead
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby redordead » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:53 pm

Interest: waning wrote:

Must be a mate of Andrew the wenger rent boy
I set myself some very low standards in which i fail to achieve
redordead
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby BerlinGunner90 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:24 pm

Wow... just wow. These are the same guys getting cheated by their girlfriends all the time but "things will be different this time" and you as a friend telling them to forget her but this stupid a** rather belongs with his girlfriend.
BerlinGunner90
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby redordead » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:41 pm

I was just thinking when was the last time arsehole w***er won manager of the month
redordead
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby Mess » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:17 pm

"It's the players"
"It's the board"
"It's the training methods"
"It's the oil money"
"He should decide when he leaves"
"He built our new stadium"
"The Invincibles"
"He revolutionized the english game"
"I love tall skinny french men"

That's what the "Wenger in" people say as an excuse to still keep him in charge of Arsenal. Am I forgetting anything?
Last edited by Mess on Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mess
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby redordead » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:08 pm

Mess wrote:"It's players"
"It's the board"
"It's the training methods"
"It's the oil money"
"He should decide when he leaves"
"He built our new stadium"
"The Invincibles"
"He revolutionized the english game"
"I love tall skinny french men"

That's what the "Wenger in" people say as an excuse to still keep him in charge of Arsenal. Am I forgetting anything?

Yeah he's a k***
redordead
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby Zanatos3 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:13 pm

The protests have to revolutionise!

If you wont get the numbers to protest until AFTER we get totally embarrased by good or world class teams like Barca, Psg Real & Bayern, BACK2BACK......2BACK..................( Because BACK2BACK Shame&Defeat isn't enough for Arsenal fans to get off their asses & PROTEST :) )

Then you guys have to organise, adapt, & protest OFFSITE- on the ground in London...

Come up with something new to get to the global audience, the Board, Usmanov, anyone who CAN EFFECT REAL CHANGE.!!!!

& Consistently PROTEST (Not in matches to dent player confidence but before, outside the stadium etc, like the last one, or something else???)

Don't wait for RAPE 2 reoccur when next we face REAL opposition, Like Man City, or any of the UCL drop out teams, or quite till next yr when we could face World class teams.

If Arsenal & Wenger aren't CONSISTENT with their player & team performances!

& Arsenal Wenger-out fans aren't CONSISTENT with their PROTEST 4 Change-----Owner-Manager-Coaching&Medical Staff !!!

THEN WE DESERVE WHAT WERE GETTING!!! :snooty:

So I say-Consistently protest-forget the numbers-BUILD IT & THEY WILL COME !!!- From all around the world Wenger-out fans!!!

BE STRONG-BE CONSISTENT-LET YOUR VOICE BE HEARD
Zanatos3
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby Roycck » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:27 pm

Wenger out!

Now with Laca out for 6 weeks, we have Bambi on ice leading the line for us. How to depend on Welbeck for goals ffs????
Roycck
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

PreviousNext

Return to Past competitions and posts