General Chit Chat

Grab a chair, open a beer, and chat away! In Tribute to Drama, SE13, and Fabrestuta. R.I.P.

Re: General Chit Chat

Postby starmandb » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:39 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
UFGN wrote:
Its not about opinions. It's about clowns / idiots / trolls who post relentless bullshit and nothing is done about it

Nothing is ever done.

Boring.

Then either two tiered membership like A-M or put them on ignore.

You do know that's why A-M has such a big membership right? they keep the Andrew's of the world but just lock them away in the Lobby lol.

I used to go on arsenal mania
One of the reasons I stopped was because they stopped full members from posting in the lobby
I was far more interested in there than discussing tactics
I find that as dry as the gobi and know f**k all about it
starmandb
Member of the Year 2018, 2020
Member of the Year 2018, 2020

Postby Santi » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:33 pm

GoonerAlexandre wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
GoonerAlexandre wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
Mesüt wrote:anybody using the new app circle?

can make a shitload of free money off it by just sending money back n forth between ur mates. every new person you invite to sign up gets £5 and so do you when they send you £25. Then you just send it back and everyone's a winner.

Made £40 just today

My mate just told me today about the £700 's worth of bitcoins he bought .......... 2 years ago.

£26,400 today.

Seriously in this age of apps and made up currency any fkin d*ckhead can make a buck.

I should be player hating but I'm really not, I think its fkin hilarious that the bankers are in absolute dissary, not knowing how to keep up with every new scheme which is making money from nowhere.

Basically ........... they just copied those tw*ts, as soon as the banks decided the game was so sewn up they didn't even need to redeem cash in gold, they basically invented worthless paper .......... now its come back to bite them in the arse.

Thing is, that was the moment of investing, your friend took great advantage. It will probably crash now, hope your friend's cashed out, or does so soon. Not likely to get a higher profit than this, but the collapse could be severe

Some Finance guy who is friend of his told him to keep it in there.

Have I got this right that the only way you can withdraw Bitcoin into cash is to sell it to another person? is there any other way to go from owning a Bitcoin to turning it into money?

And it's crashing down. Been clear for a while.

I think you can sell it on some sites.

It went up 13% today actually but there's been a lot of negative press around crypto's recently with South Korea and now Lloyds. In a market of speculation it's no surprise.

Soon as someone new endorses it then off goes the rocket again.
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby DiamondGooner » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:20 pm

People should of cashed out when others were stupid and desperate enough to buy electric money before they realised they couldn't pay the bills with it.

I told my mate to sell .......... but everyone's an expert.

Its a strange one, currency is backed by the government and the currency exchange but crypto currency is worth whatever stage the fad is at.

All I know is whether your a crypto billionaire or a Crypto broke ass ............. neither of you can buy a car with it.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Royal Gooner » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:10 am

It's the 2010s version of the .com bubble. Buying essentially worthless code at inflated prices was never going to be sustainable in the long term when people eventually realised it was essentially nothing they were buying.
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Schlandi » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:20 am

Massive facepalm here

#GoonersWorldExcuses
- Their goalkeerper had the game of his life
- We should have had 10+ penalties .. shit ref
- If long term injured player xyz would have been available we would have won easily
Schlandi
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:36 pm

Big LOL at everyone that got caught up in the Bitcoin fad.

Fair enough to those that got in early and made real money, but it was beyond cringe to see the entire world suddenly become financial forecasters and Wall Street connoisseurs.

Talk about sheep.
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:37 pm

Mesüt wrote:
GoonerAlexandre wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
GoonerAlexandre wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
Mesüt wrote:anybody using the new app circle?

can make a shitload of free money off it by just sending money back n forth between ur mates. every new person you invite to sign up gets £5 and so do you when they send you £25. Then you just send it back and everyone's a winner.

Made £40 just today

My mate just told me today about the £700 's worth of bitcoins he bought .......... 2 years ago.

£26,400 today.

Seriously in this age of apps and made up currency any fkin d*ckhead can make a buck.

I should be player hating but I'm really not, I think its fkin hilarious that the bankers are in absolute dissary, not knowing how to keep up with every new scheme which is making money from nowhere.

Basically ........... they just copied those tw*ts, as soon as the banks decided the game was so sewn up they didn't even need to redeem cash in gold, they basically invented worthless paper .......... now its come back to bite them in the arse.

Thing is, that was the moment of investing, your friend took great advantage. It will probably crash now, hope your friend's cashed out, or does so soon. Not likely to get a higher profit than this, but the collapse could be severe

Some Finance guy who is friend of his told him to keep it in there.

Have I got this right that the only way you can withdraw Bitcoin into cash is to sell it to another person? is there any other way to go from owning a Bitcoin to turning it into money?

And it's crashing down. Been clear for a while.

I think you can sell it on some sites.

It went up 13% today actually but there's been a lot of negative press around crypto's recently with South Korea and now Lloyds. In a market of speculation it's no surprise.

Soon as someone new endorses it then off goes the rocket again.

Lol, the only value of bitcoin is confidence of people, and with every financial institution going after it, it's not gonna ever recover
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby Sims » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:25 pm

Va-Va-Voom wrote:Big LOL at everyone that got caught up in the Bitcoin fad.

Fair enough to those that got in early and made real money, but it was beyond cringe to see the entire world suddenly become financial forecasters and Wall Street connoisseurs.

Talk about sheep.

Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:13 am

Sims wrote:
Va-Va-Voom wrote:Big LOL at everyone that got caught up in the Bitcoin fad.

Talk about sheep.

What in the actual fvck

:rofll: :rofll: :rofll:
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby DiamondGooner » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:50 am

Well I'm sold .......... "Bitconnnnnnnect"!!

Take my money.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby VCC » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:24 am

Hope all is well in Goonerworld and every one is well, Have not been here for some time Derby week would be rude not to stop by
VCC
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Dejan » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:35 am

Good to see you vcc

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G920F met Tapatalk
Rest in Peace SE13 :(
Dejan
SE13
SE13

Postby VCC » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:57 pm

Dejan wrote:Good to see you vcc

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G920F met Tapatalk

Long time between drinks Dejan, hope all is well with you, what is news how is the body building going you still training
VCC
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby UFGN » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:45 pm

I'm trying to be open minded but most of the winter Olympics is bollocks.

Curling possibly worst sport ever
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby UFGN » Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:56 am

What a muscular gentleman that Stormzy fella is

Quite a specimen
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN

PreviousNext

Return to The Harambee