WENGER OUT

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby jayramfootball » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:14 pm

So Alexis is going after all - there is a surprise. For a minute there I believed Wenger's lies - well not really.
Ozil will be off too and Wenger once again will leave no time to replace them. He's simply an idiot.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby jayramfootball » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:16 pm

GoonerAlexandre wrote:Randomly remembered Wenger bringing Flamini on against Barcelona and him giving away a penalty within 30 seconds :D

Can't wait for Wenger to leave lol

Amen. No manager has done as much damage to the club as Wenger has done. If you are in your 20's you might see an Arsenal side challenging for the title again, but the rest of us will have to remember the days before Wenger had replaced all our good players with rubbish and destroyed the entire club from top to bottom.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby theHotHead » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:09 am

Its that stupid half grin face that i want to punch , the arrogant prick!! Almost halfway through the transfer window and this clown thinks its funny to laugh and joke with the press and toy with the feelings of the fans.

I would love to chin the prick.
theHotHead
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby Angelito » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:16 am

theHotHead wrote:Its that stupid half grin face that i want to punch , the arrogant prick!! Almost halfway through the transfer window and this clown thinks its funny to laugh and joke with the press and toy with the feelings of the fans.

Just wait until Wenger self-sabotages our EL campaign. That's definitely happening. I can almost smell Arsenal knocking Arsenal out of the EL in the most Wenger manner.

Just hope that we don't sign any top quality player this window, or as long as Wenger is here. They'd be as defamed and criticized as Alexis and Ozil have. We need to crash and burn. That's the only way Wenger leaves and the board learns their lesson.
Angelito
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby immsun » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:40 am

Wenger is the manager till 2020. Mark my words.

As much i want Wenger to go i would still say he leaves when he wants. He has earned that.

Period.
immsun
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Nuggets » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:54 am

theHotHead wrote:Its that stupid half grin face that i want to punch , the arrogant prick!! Almost halfway through the transfer window and this clown thinks its funny to laugh and joke with the press and toy with the feelings of the fans.

Me and you both. :clap:
Nuggets
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner

Postby gooney » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:14 am

Both ozil and sanchez refused to sign new deal long time ago. Early in the summer was the time to sell. No one wanted ozil....but sanchez our best player had offers. We refused them i thought because we missed out on CL and thought it would be better financially to keep him to get in the CL next year. Also vital to show we dont sell our best players to rivals.

If we win today we will be 2 points behinf CL spot providing liverpool dont beat man city. And united who are second hasnt been brilliant either. What does it say selling sanchez to united? That we given up on CL spot? For 35 million we are willing to sacrifice CL spot. But more importantly send the message to everyone once again we have no problem selling our best players. How can anyone defend this?
gooney
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby fredd1 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:43 am

:clap:
gooney wrote:Both ozil and sanchez refused to sign new deal long time ago. Early in the summer was the time to sell. No one wanted ozil....but sanchez our best player had offers. We refused them i thought because we missed out on CL and thought it would be better financially to keep him to get in the CL next year. Also vital to show we dont sell our best players to rivals.

If we win today we will be 2 points behinf CL spot providing liverpool dont beat man city. And united who are second hasnt been brilliant either. What does it say selling sanchez to united? That we given up on CL spot? For 35 million we are willing to sacrifice CL spot. But more importantly send the message to everyone once again we have no problem selling our best players. How can anyone defend this?
fredd1
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Interest: waning » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:35 am

Our club is a disgrace. I hope all the board get beaten the shit out of. Violently.
Interest: waning
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Interest: waning » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:41 am

immsun wrote:Wenger is the manager till 2020. Mark my words.

As much i want Wenger to go i would still say he leaves when he wants. He has earned that.

Period.

f**k off.
Interest: waning
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby knowledge93 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:24 pm

How anyone can want him to stay now is just beyond me.
knowledge93
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby Tubbs » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:27 pm

Interest: waning wrote:

Period.

f**k off.

Earned the right to leave when he wants too :rofll:
Tubbs
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby ESR10 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:36 pm

Period.

I would have said the same about 10 years ago.

Now it's very different, he ran the club into deep shit the last 10 years and he doesn't have any rights. He should have been sacked at least 5 years ago.

He ruined his legacy and I think he won't be just remembered for the invincibles now, but also for making Arsenal a joke, and to a top 6 contender instead of a title contender. Maybe we'll even be a top 8 contender, if he stayed longer.
ESR10
Predictions League 2018-19 Winner
Predictions League 2018-19 Winner

Postby Angelito » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:51 pm

Outside chance, but if City finish unbeaten this season, it would officially strip Wenger of all his accomplishments at Arsenal.
Angelito
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby The Mountain that Rides » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:04 pm

Interest: waning wrote:Our club is a disgrace. I hope all the board get beaten the shit out of. Violently.

I hope the cenobites from Hellraiser tear their souls apart and that their suffering is legendary, even in Hell.
The Mountain that Rides
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

PreviousNext

Return to Past competitions and posts