American Politics

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Re: American Politics

Postby DiamondGooner » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:44 pm

Hmmm sounds suspect to me, no sources, so is this not slanderous? also "people from both parties" so is this not a Democrat hear say smear campaign?

I'm not saying he didn't say it, I'm just saying I don't know what to believe anymore, America's political landscape is fked beyond repair and I've never seen such disregard and attacks on a President before to the point where its open season to say anything you want.

"why he should accept immigrants from “shithole countries” rather than from places like Norway, according to people with direct knowledge of the conversation.

Mr. Trump’s remarks, the latest example of his penchant for racially tinged remarks denigrating immigrants, left members of Congress from both parties attending the meeting in the Cabinet Room alarmed and mystified."

It'll be interesting to see his response because I'd have to ask myself, would a Republican actually say such things openly to the opposition, surely he'd know they'd shop him for it?

Tbh I'll be glad when his Presidency is over, I'm not even American but its been draining just keeping up and hearing about this BS.

Ever since I heard David Lyndon Johnson on tape saying about he's interested in Private medical care basically because it fks people over I knew America was damaged goods.

Your Gov is morally bankrupt beyond words.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Angelito » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:36 pm

Va-Va-Voom wrote:Just when you think Trump can't sink any lower, he comes out with this gem -

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/11/us/p ... tries.html

He is truly vile and repulsive.

A big clap clap to everyone who wanted him to win.

He is a disgrace to the world and an offense to the Presidency.

Well accto Fire and Fury, he didn't even want to become Prez. He was merely running to boost his businesses and the Trump name, make Ivanka relevant, and gain a political pedigree to go on and become a political commentator. Trump wanted to be the guy who'd say, "HA! Told ya Hillary's useless. Should have elected me instead," after he lost.

The plan backfired when Trump won. But I don't need a book to tell me that.

He's not competent for the office. It's obvious. And the problem with Americans is that the presidential elections have become a pageant contest these days. It's all about popularity. Even when Bush won, it was because Gore was/is an intellectual and came off as a bland person to the masses as opposed to Goerge "Don't mess with Texas" Bush.

It didn't help that the DNC rigged their own primaries to make sure Hillary would run for President. Sanders wouldn't have lost.
Angelito
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:39 pm

Hahahaha, Americans are so stupid they voted someone who tried to lost, what morons! No wonder Pulisic is their best player, he's as braindead as Ox, our worst.
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby DiamondGooner » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:34 pm

i don't know what it is and I think the initial sentiment was a good one, "Vote in a non politician because politicians don't listen" however ................

What they voted for was a douche bag of unbelievable proportions.

People on the left are being to PC and are insufferable, society engineering freaks, people on the Right are getting to snidey and too lippy trying to "be brave in the face of political correctness" but are actually over stepping the mark and are courting dangerous sections of society to gain traction.

Both of them are w*nkers.

Its us sensible folk in the middle ground who have to maintain the balance of this crap, the fringe elements are getting out of control.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:46 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:i don't know what it is and I think the initial sentiment was a good one, "Vote in a non politician because politicians don't listen" however ................

What they voted for was a douche bag of unbelievable proportions.

People on the left are being to PC and are insufferable, society engineering freaks, people on the Right are getting to snidey and too lippy trying to "be brave in the face of political correctness" but are actually over stepping the mark and are courting dangerous sections of society to gain traction.

Both of them are w*nkers.

Its us sensible folk in the middle ground who have to maintain the balance of this crap, the fringe elements are getting out of control.

Lol, I remember once being called ableist for saying that voting BREXIT was like "going in blind", in a Remainers group on Facebook. Imagine loool :rofll:
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:08 pm

Real one -

Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby EliteKiller » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:59 am

Feckin' PC madness .... if a place is a 'shithole' how the feck is calling it a 'shithole' racist .... since when has a 'shithole' had any racial standing ..... it's just any excuse to have a go at Trump .... so feckin' boring .....

The guys a complete tool .... but US Media and the US PC brigade are trying hard to be bigger tools ... and they night just be winning .... it's sad that half the feckin' 'shithole' media in the UK gives this coloum inches .... talk about a non-story ....
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby DiamondGooner » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:07 pm

EliteKiller wrote:Feckin' PC madness .... if a place is a 'shithole' how the feck is calling it a 'shithole' racist .... since when has a 'shithole' had any racial standing ..... it's just any excuse to have a go at Trump .... so feckin' boring .....

The guys a complete tool .... but US Media and the US PC brigade are trying hard to be bigger tools ... and they night just be winning .... it's sad that half the feckin' 'shithole' media in the UK gives this coloum inches .... talk about a non-story ....

............ because black people happen to live in those countries.

They're looking for undertones and making it concrete news.

Good luck to them, they all deserve each other imo.

This is the problem, you have the liberal left with their new modern name and shame social media bullying tactics and outrage headlines, then you have the Right who trying to prove they will not be silenced by these tactics resort to saying outlandish, inflammatory things making themselves look like douche bags like Ann Coulter etc.

I'm sick to the back teeth of both of them tbh.

For the record Haiti is a sh*t hole, it's not nice to say but unfortunately for those that live there ........... if you type Haiti into google and look at images its pretty evident.
I'm sure Haiti is on the Humanitarian aid list?

If anyone thinks its not then your more than welcome to go on holiday there ....... send us a postcard.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby StLGooner » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:16 pm

GoonerAlexandre wrote:Hahahaha, Americans are so stupid they voted someone who tried to lost, what morons! No wonder Pulisic is their best player, he's as braindead as Ox, our worst.

Hope we sign him just to spite you!
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:25 pm

StLGooner wrote:
GoonerAlexandre wrote:Hahahaha, Americans are so stupid they voted someone who tried to lost, what morons! No wonder Pulisic is their best player, he's as braindead as Ox, our worst.

Loooool, like we'd sign someone that average. Probably will go to United and Liverpool on 200k a week and play nothing because he's shit
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby StLGooner » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:34 pm

GoonerAlexandre wrote:
StLGooner wrote:

Loooool, like we'd sign someone that average. Probably will go to United and Liverpool on 200k a week and play nothing because he's shit

Sign him up Wenger! :lol:

He can dunk a basketball on a 10' rim btw. Athletic as f**k!! ;)
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:12 pm

StLGooner wrote:
GoonerAlexandre wrote:
StLGooner wrote:

Dumb and ugly looking though
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby StLGooner » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:18 pm

GoonerAlexandre wrote:
StLGooner wrote:
GoonerAlexandre wrote:
StLGooner wrote:

You already acknowledged he's American! :lol:
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:22 pm

StLGooner wrote:
GoonerAlexandre wrote:
StLGooner wrote:
GoonerAlexandre wrote:
StLGooner wrote:

True, true, worst country on Earth.
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby StLGooner » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:41 pm

GoonerAlexandre wrote:
StLGooner wrote:
GoonerAlexandre wrote:
StLGooner wrote:
GoonerAlexandre wrote:
StLGooner wrote:

True, true, worst country on Earth.

Duh, look at our leader. :crybaby:
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to The Big Debate