WENGER OUT

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby PairyGrows » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:09 am

GoonerAlexandre wrote:“These guys want to win trophies and they want to make money as well. They want a combination of the two, that big clubs can give them. Incidentally Özil has won trophies with us. So he wants to fight as well for the Premier League – that’s normal, when you are at that level.”

This quote is uncharacteristically defeatist from Wenger.
PairyGrows
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby indy23 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:38 am

PairyGrows wrote:
GoonerAlexandre wrote:“These guys want to win trophies and they want to make money as well. They want a combination of the two, that big clubs can give them. Incidentally Özil has won trophies with us. So he wants to fight as well for the Premier League – that’s normal, when you are at that level.”

I'm sorry but this guy started jenkinson djirou kosh and traroe in that 8-2 romp by united. Let's not pretend this guys had any clue in the last decade.
indy23
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby redordead » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:31 pm

indy23 wrote:
PairyGrows wrote:

I'm sorry but this guy started jenkinson djirou kosh and traroe in that 8-2 romp by united. Let's not pretend this guys had any clue in the last decade.

Absolutely yes bang on most managers would of been sacked after A result like that still to this day its probably the most embarrassing result to this great club
I set myself some very low standards in which i fail to achieve
redordead
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby redordead » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:06 pm

The last few years He's overall record against top 4 opposition is nothing short of a fuking disgrace
redordead
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:03 pm

THE MADNESS INCOMING THREAD NEEDS TO BE UNLOCKED BECAUSE MADNESS IS INCOOOOMING!
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby gooney » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:26 pm

GoonerAlexandre wrote:THE MADNESS INCOMING THREAD NEEDS TO BE UNLOCKED BECAUSE MADNESS IS INCOOOOMING!

no need for that.....the mods hate him as much as we hate him and have no problem with anything we call him.
gooney
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby redordead » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:51 pm

gooney wrote:
GoonerAlexandre wrote:THE MADNESS INCOMING THREAD NEEDS TO BE UNLOCKED BECAUSE MADNESS IS INCOOOOMING!

no need for that.....the mods hate him as much as we hate him and have no problem with anything we call him.

Who me?
redordead
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby Andrew » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:46 pm

gooney wrote:

True statement.

You wouldn't be here if the mods didn't hate Wenger as much as you do.
Making good men better----->PM
Andrew
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Royal Gooner » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:09 pm

Andrew wrote:
gooney wrote:

True statement.

You wouldn't be here if the mods didn't hate Wenger as much as you do.

I think there is one thing to admit that the mods and majority of the fans of the club have realised that Wenger has gone mad and requires replacing.
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby indy23 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:43 pm

I'd like to repeat he started a season with traore jenkinson kosh and djriouu ... If you guys didn't put it together than then ull never see his incompetency
indy23
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Luzh 22 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:13 pm

In my 35 years as a gooner, I've never seen the club in a worse state than it is today. It was a pretty bad time with the bung scandals, but the club, on the whole, was a lot more stable than it is today.

This, despite the untold millions from TV and the new stadium.
"O Striker, Striker, why are you Striker?" - Arsene Nose 12/07/16
Luzh 22
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:20 pm

Randomly remembered Wenger bringing Flamini on against Barcelona and him giving away a penalty within 30 seconds :D

Can't wait for Wenger to leave lol
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby Nuggets » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:29 pm

Luzh 22 wrote:In my 35 years as a gooner, I've never seen the club in a worse state than it is today. It was a pretty bad time with the bung scandals, but the club, on the whole, was a lot more stable than it is today.

This, despite the untold millions from TV and the new stadium.

:clap: :clap:
Nuggets
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner

Postby PairyGrows » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:11 pm

indy23 wrote:
PairyGrows wrote:

Yes, but Wenger has been steadfast in his claims that Arsenal are a "very ambitious" club who are out there to compete with the best. He's singing a very different tune these days.
PairyGrows
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby indy23 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:12 pm

Prove it
indy23
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

PreviousNext

Return to Past competitions and posts