31/12/17 | West Bromwich Albion 1-1 Arsenal | Premier League

Re: 31/12/17 | West Bromwich Albion vs Arsenal | Premier Lea

Postby Losmeister » Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:42 pm

Zenith wrote:This absurd trend among Arsenal fans to try and justify every decision that goes against Arsenal needs to disappear quickly.

all day
Kai Havertz nutmegged ur GK
Losmeister
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Nuggets » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:06 pm

The legend known as Mike shitface Dean strikes again. I didn't see the game but looking at the replies and the score it must have been a brilliant game. lol
Nuggets
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner

Postby indy23 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:09 pm

immsun wrote:
indy23 wrote:So possibly consecutive out of top 4 finishes. Seriously I'm not even surprised that we drew. I just want to know how many shots Wenger going to get. The product on the pitch is awful 75 minutes of the 90. With spurts of good football.

Sorry but

You Idiot. Fuk off. That was 3 Points in the bag if ref didn't fuk us. No need to criticize always. Support the team once you flat head.

Idiotic fans like this are a f***ing disgrace to the club. Always moaning idiots.

Yeah I support the team. Not the idiot running it. No need to get sensitive because I have an opinion. That was three points in the bag? We scored off a deflection in the last 10 min. We weren't up for it again because either our team is fukaverage or our manager is a prehistoric dinosaur. You choose.
indy23
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby indy23 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:10 pm

Losmeister wrote:
Zenith wrote:This absurd trend among Arsenal fans to try and justify every decision that goes against Arsenal needs to disappear quickly.

all day
indy23
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby starmandb » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:27 pm

indy23 wrote:
immsun wrote:
indy23 wrote:So possibly consecutive out of top 4 finishes. Seriously I'm not even surprised that we drew. I just want to know how many shots Wenger going to get. The product on the pitch is awful 75 minutes of the 90. With spurts of good football.

Sorry but

You Idiot. Fuk off. That was 3 Points in the bag if ref didn't fuk us. No need to criticize always. Support the team once you flat head.

Idiotic fans like this are a f***ing disgrace to the club. Always moaning idiots.

Yeah I support the team. Not the idiot running it. No need to get sensitive because I have an opinion. That was three points in the bag? We scored off a deflection in the last 10 min. We weren't up for it again because either our team is fukaverage or our manager is a prehistoric dinosaur. You choose.

Won playing badly in the last 10 mins in title winning seasons by dodgy goals
Dodgy refereeing is never something to use as a slight on your own club
Wenger should have been gone over 6 years ago
Doesn't change the fact that was a poor decision
starmandb
Member of the Year 2018, 2020
Member of the Year 2018, 2020

Postby bradygoonerie » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:09 pm

Mike Dean the ref made yet another incompetent decision which cost us a goal. He proved his incompetence again. But he wasn't the only participant tonight who demonstrated massive incompetence again.

Now, while many of the people here throw their toys out of the pram about Dean and his decision, i'd wager that for every decision Dean has made which has affected Arsenal negatively, Wenger has made 10 or 20 which have affected them negatively as well.

To blame Dean for tonights draw is the kind of myth the pro-Wenger brigade want to peddle here.

WENGER is to blame for us not winning tonight - not Dean.

Iwobi ahead of Welbeck/THeo - really? Seriously?

Playing Koc/Mustafi/Chambers who looked clueless and accident prone against Palace? Really? SEriously?

wake up people!!! it's not Dean who's to blame for tonights fiasco -it's Wenger.

BTW - Wengers after match rant was pathetic - again. Many other sports players play with less than a days turnaround and win things. Wenger ALWAYS has his excuse ready - blame someone else. Pathetic.

Wenger out.

PS - this is Greengoonerie here - can't access my old account and this new account can't message the Admins!! :lol:
bradygoonerie
Liam Brady

Postby bradygoonerie » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:11 pm

indy23 wrote:
immsun wrote:

Sorry but

This by Indy -not by idiotic fans like Immsun who supports Wenger not Arsenal
bradygoonerie
Liam Brady

Postby EliteKiller » Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:03 am

Arsene just got this wrong .... AGAIN

West Brom set out to defend, what a surprise, we needed width but he left our best wide players on the bench, we needed creativity but he left our best creative players out of the squad .... we needed urgency but we played with all the passion of a bunch of council workers .... face it we were utter shite ....

Sure the ref gave a bad penalty ... it happens ...

At WBA this season Man City scored 3 - Watford 2 - Chelsea 4 - Newcastle 2 - even Utd got 2 ...... and yet we managed just 1 and that was a lucky OG, face it we only managed four shots on target against the bottom side .... right there was the feckin' problem not the ref ....

When the manager sends out the wrong team, with the wrong tactics, and with the wrong attitude .... then what the feck can we expect ......
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Krigaren » Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:47 am

bradygoonerie wrote:Mike Dean the ref made yet another incompetent decision which cost us a goal. He proved his incompetence again. But he wasn't the only participant tonight who demonstrated massive incompetence again.

Now, while many of the people here throw their toys out of the pram about Dean and his decision, i'd wager that for every decision Dean has made which has affected Arsenal negatively, Wenger has made 10 or 20 which have affected them negatively as well.

To blame Dean for tonights draw is the kind of myth the pro-Wenger brigade want to peddle here.

WENGER is to blame for us not winning tonight - not Dean.

Iwobi ahead of Welbeck/THeo - really? Seriously?

Playing Koc/Mustafi/Chambers who looked clueless and accident prone against Palace? Really? SEriously?

wake up people!!! it's not Dean who's to blame for tonights fiasco -it's Wenger.

Actually you make me f***ing sick. Ur pathetic in all ur logic. Yet I agree with everything except your core point, But its also ur core point making you look like u lost the plot. I agree that Wenger is shit. I agree that the team we have now is shit.I agree that in basically every position we are f***ing shit except Özil and Sanchez (possibly willshere and laca is alright fam ya feel me) but other than that not so much love for the arsenal squad right now.

But your post isn't about how shit we are, or how shit Wenger manages the team, I agree and feel ya bro. Wenger out all day. And lets get a new board.

BUT YOUR POST IS ABOUT MIKE DEAN COSTING US THE GAME.
AND NO MATHER HOW YOU LOOK AT IT, HE f***ing DID. HE FOUND A PENELTY WHERE THERE WASNT EVEN CLOSE TO BEING A PENELTY. IF YOU FOLLOW ARSENAL ACCOUNTS ON TWITTER YOU SEE MIKE DEAN GIVING CHELSEA A PASS FOR A MUCGH MORE OBVIOUS HANDBALL THAN CHAMBERS.
WE GOT LUCKY to get A GOAL YES. WE ARE SHIT. I HATE WENGER. I WANT THE f***ing BOARD TO SPEND. IT MAKES ME SICK TO MY STOMACHE THAT Özil AND SANCHEZ IS WALKING ON A FREE AND MOST LIKELY TO CLUBS IN PL WHO HAS MORE AMBITION THAN OUR PATHETIC EXCUSSE OF A BOARD. I HATE HOW SIR Keswick or whatever this idiots name is who ran over the members voice at board meeting. I AGRE WITH YOU I HATE ALL THIS SHIT THAT POISON OUR CLUB.

HOWEVER YOUR COMPLETLY f***ing WRONG.
WENGER DID PUT UP A GOOD ENOUGH TEAM. WE WERE UP 1-0 (if u been around we kinda sing 1-o to the arsenal quite often.. and for a reason). with 2 minutes left, no Mather how shit we are. Giving a 100% wrong penalty IS GIVING OUR POINTS AWAY.

NO MATHER HOW SHITE WE ARE, NO MAHTER HOW SHITE WENGER IS. NO MATHER HOW SHITE WE THE FANS SING.
A 100% WRONgDESCISION COSTING US 3POINTS AT THE END OF THE GAME. IT DOESNT MATHER HOW BAD THE TEAM SELECTION Is. IF YOU GONNA GIVE AWAY FREE GOALS AT THE END WHY ARE WE EVEN PLAYING 90min?

We can just have a comp on who gives mike dean most free meals in a year and let that team have more penalties and just don't care about what actually happens on the pitch.
Krigaren
Michael Thomas

Postby EliteKiller » Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:59 am

Except of course if like City, Utd, Newcastle, Watford, Chelsea, and I'm guessing many teams yet to visit the Hawthorns, we'd scored two or more goals ... then Mike Dean's decision wouldn't have mattered ....

The blame is on Arsene for not putting out a team capable of beating the bottom side .... bad referring happens, feck it happens a lot .... it's just an excuse ....

FYI - we got 1 point so the most it could cost us is 2 points .... but don't let that spoil a good rant .... lol ....
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Krigaren » Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:59 am

EliteKiller wrote:Arsene just got this wrong .... AGAIN

West Brom set out to defend, what a surprise, we needed width but he left our best wide players on the bench, we needed creativity but he left our best creative players out of the squad .... we needed urgency but we played with all the passion of a bunch of council workers .... face it we were utter shite ....

Sure the ref gave a bad penalty ... it happens ...

At WBA this season Man City scored 3 - Watford 2 - Chelsea 4 - Newcastle 2 - even Utd got 2 ...... and yet we managed just 1 and that was a lucky OG, face it we only managed four shots on target against the bottom side .... right there was the feckin' problem not the ref ....

When the manager sends out the wrong team, with the wrong tactics, and with the wrong attitude .... then what the feck can we expect ......

You have a point. But no. Mike dean cost us this game. Wenger got it right. I hate him but at the end of the day we had 1-0 and dean gave the 3points away. We scored because we scored. They scored cause Mike dean wanted them to. ITS A HUGE DIFRENCE. EVEN THOU WENGER IW SHITE. HIS TEAM SELECTION IS SHITE ETC. We still scored and they didn't until DEAN wanted them to.

I don't think Dean will ever judge Arsenal again under Wenger. Im 100% sure, especially after the yellow on cech. I can't see how the league can allow him to ref us again thats how bad it was. And if u want to push ur anti Wenger agenda with this (even thou I agree with you) its shit.
Krigaren
Michael Thomas

Postby Krigaren » Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:15 am

EliteKiller wrote:FYI - we got 1 point so the most it could cost us is 2 points .... but don't let that spoil a good rant .... lol ....

Do you feel that on a forum focused on football you had to spell out draw didn't actually cost us ALL 3POIINTS BUT ACTUALLY JUST 2 POINTS????? NO f***ing SHITE EINSTEIN. ME AND EVERYONE ELSE JUST f***ing DIDNT UNSTERSTAND MIKE DEAN DIDNT GIVE THEM THE WIN AND THAT WE ACTUALLY DRAW. THANK YOU SO ;MUCH FOR POINTING THAT OUT. I FOR ONE LOOKED LIKE A COMPLETE IDIOT SAYING WE LOST 3 POINTS. NOBODY AT ALL UNDERSTANDS I TALKED ABOUT LOOSING THE WIN.

You just wanted to be the c*** of the week. Congrats. :goal1: :goal1: :goal1:

Rest off ur post is on the same level. :1990_dancing.gif: :1990_dancing.gif: :1990_dancing.gif:
Last edited by Krigaren on Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:34 am, edited 3 times in total.
Krigaren
Michael Thomas

Postby Krigaren » Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:28 am

If you all how a problem getting behind Arsenal when a completely wrong decision like this is made. If all ur interested in negative and bullshit. Seriously there is a team down the road for you c****.... go be shite there.
Krigaren
Michael Thomas

Postby Arsenal~Fanatic » Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:52 am

Keep it civil. Make your point without hurling insults or name calling.
Arsenal~Fanatic
SE13
SE13

Postby DiamondGooner » Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:14 am

Krigaren wrote:If you all how a problem getting behind Arsenal when a completely wrong decision like this is made. If all ur interested in negative and bullshit. Seriously there is a team down the road for you c***.... go be shite there.

How has this idiot not got a warning yet?
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

PreviousNext

Return to Matchday Chat 2017-18