General Chit Chat

Grab a chair, open a beer, and chat away! In Tribute to Drama, SE13, and Fabrestuta. R.I.P.

Re: General Chit Chat

Postby Jedi » Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:40 pm

On holiday in Kavos, a lot of British people here. Always drunk and loud, puking and pissing everywhere, running around nude etc... What's wrong with you people?
Jedi
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:45 pm

Jedieurokrem wrote:On holiday in Kavos, a lot of British people here. Always drunk and loud, puking and pissing everywhere, running around nude etc... What's wrong with you people?

Yeah, must be something wrong with people who want to have fun on holidays.........
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby Sims » Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:50 pm

When u gotta go u gotta go
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby Jedi » Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:01 pm

GoonerAlexis wrote:
Jedieurokrem wrote:On holiday in Kavos, a lot of British people here. Always drunk and loud, puking and pissing everywhere, running around nude etc... What's wrong with you people?

Yeah, must be something wrong with people who want to have fun on holidays.........

You're part of the problem ffs
Jedi
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:10 pm

Jedieurokrem wrote:
GoonerAlexis wrote:

For not minding people having fun?

I don't drink, so I definitely don't fall into any of the above categories, but if people want to have fun and it's not hurting anyone, I'm not someone who's going to give a shit about image
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:19 pm

British pleb behaviour 101
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby Jedi » Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:54 pm

GoonerAlexis wrote:
Jedieurokrem wrote:
GoonerAlexis wrote:

I don't drink, so I definitely don't fall into any of the above categories, but if people want to have fun and it's not hurting anyone, I'm not someone who's going to give a shit about image

I'm drunk atm but i'm not going to go full Massa mode and embarrass myself. British people have no self conscious control tbh
Jedi
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:08 pm

Jedieurokrem wrote:
GoonerAlexis wrote:
Jedieurokrem wrote:
GoonerAlexis wrote:

I'm drunk atm but i'm not going to go full Massa mode and embarrass myself. British people have no self conscious control tbh

When you've ruled over half the world, you don't need to care what people think
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby Fenice » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:19 pm

I'm in the Dominican Republic at the moment and no Brits acting poorly. Latin people though...
Fenice
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Kite33 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:40 pm

How about you fukk the drunk british girls they are easy to get. Have fun
Kite33
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Royal Gooner » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:45 pm

Kite33 wrote:

I'm not sure that is legal.....
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Massa » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:18 pm

Kavos, Magaluf etc are British chav's mecca. The sample size you are seeing is thankfully skewed
Massa
Member of the Year 2007
Member of the Year 2007

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:22 pm

Massa wrote:

Kavos, Magaluf etc are British chav's mecca. The sample size you are seeing is thankfully skewed

Just a bunch of GHELs on the prowl tbh.
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby Royal Gooner » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:50 pm

Massa wrote:

Hence why I go to the Caribbean.
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:09 pm

Royal Gooner wrote:
Kite33 wrote:

I'm not sure that is legal.....

It is if they sign some consent form when drunk and no one saw them drunk tbh...........
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

PreviousNext

Return to The Harambee