21/05/2017 | Arsenal 3-1 Everton| Premier League

Re: 21/05/2017 | Arsenal 3-1 Everton| Premier League

Postby Santi » Sun May 21, 2017 5:52 pm

Most of the players were quite flat and they probably were having a chat half way round...I mean i'd get bored the pace they go at as well.

When they had their songs sung they both definitely acknowledged the crowd and waved, Sanchez waved right at me :cloud9: ;)
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby Cripps » Sun May 21, 2017 8:05 pm

They actually did a lap?

Lols
Cripps
SE13
SE13

Postby diesel » Mon May 22, 2017 4:51 pm

Zedie wrote:
Alexis wrote:
Nuggets wrote:
Alexis wrote:
g88ner63 wrote:SP**S, most goals scored, least conceded.
Chavski, 30 wins in 38

yes i wonder what they have to show for it...oh i know a bucket load of cash and kane and co. get sold off lol.

...and a place in the CL ;)

yes at wembley so they can get embarassed again and get booted out of group stages. Even our lot can at least manage next round.

so much praise for a club that's won f**k all in 10 years, at least we got 2 shit fa cup trophies to shove down peoples throats

This. The way people are lauding spurs for winning f**k all is pretty hypocritical. What point are those records if you don't get a trophy for them.

Arsenal trophy drought - lol
Spurs trophy drought - omg amazing

Fix up.

This.
Love it when people compare those tossers down the road to us. They are insignificant unsuccessful shithousery who, like, chavski, should be eternally grateful that The Arsenal put London on the football map many moons ago and have kept it there until chavski recent success. We get slaughtered for winning fvck all and they get lauded for winning fvck all. If anyone wants to praise those arsewipes then apparently the fightingcock is a good place to start.
diesel
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby jayramfootball » Mon May 22, 2017 5:11 pm

Very pleased we missed the CL. I want failure after failure to be heaped on Wenger till he has no option but to go.
I hope he loses the FA Cup Final too and if he stays next year, I hope Ozil and Alexis leave and we finish mid table.
Basically, I want only bad things for Wenger until he is gone... Arsenal FC ceased to exist a long time ago, replaced with Wenger FC. I hate no club more than I hate Wenger FC and look forward to the day we have Arsenal back, even if that means liquidation and starting again in non league football.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby jayramfootball » Mon May 22, 2017 5:14 pm

MesutOzil11 wrote:Ozil and Sanchez apparently both done the lap of honour without even recognising the fans and instead walked around deep in chat. :(

Hopefully they are off. I like both of them, and no one deserves having to play for a Wenger team.
By the way, if anyone thinks things will change with Wenger, they won't... the latest player linked with us in a 19yr old nobody playing an equivalent to 1st Division football.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby Zedie » Mon May 22, 2017 6:25 pm

jayramfootball wrote:Very pleased we missed the CL. I want failure after failure to be heaped on Wenger till he has no option but to go.
I hope he loses the FA Cup Final too and if he stays next year, I hope Ozil and Alexis leave and we finish mid table.
Basically, I want only bad things for Wenger until he is gone... Arsenal FC ceased to exist a long time ago, replaced with Wenger FC. I hate no club more than I hate Wenger FC and look forward to the day we have Arsenal back, even if that means liquidation and starting again in non league football.

Have a snickers love.
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby jayramfootball » Mon May 22, 2017 10:06 pm

Zedie wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:Very pleased we missed the CL. I want failure after failure to be heaped on Wenger till he has no option but to go.

Have a snickers love.

I had two when Wenger missed the CL.
I'll have another two when Wenger loses to Chelsea... with a nice glass of champagne.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Previous

Return to Matchday Chat 2016-17