WENGER OUT

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby Denis_E » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:27 pm

I mean every win should be celebrated yes, but it's pretty f***ked up the perspective this 'fanbase' has and the disparity between the fury at losses and glee at wins

For instance it is impossible to argue against the fact that we are closer in stature to bayern munich than to the likes of lincoln

Yet in the space of weeks when we were obliterated 10-2 on agg it was literally shrugged off as usual, and when we proceeded to beat lincoln people were ready to throw a parade in london
'A friend to all is a friend to none'
Denis_E
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Nuggets » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:42 pm

Denis_E wrote:I mean every win should be celebrated yes, but it's pretty f***ked up the perspective this 'fanbase' has and the disparity between the fury at losses and glee at wins

For instance it is impossible to argue against the fact that we are closer in stature to bayern munich than to the likes of lincoln

Yet in the space of weeks when we were obliterated 10-2 on agg it was literally shrugged off as usual, and when we proceeded to beat lincoln people were ready to throw a parade in london

Yep, make you think doesn't it, thats how low we have stooped, talk about brainwashing. :disgust:
Nuggets
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner

Postby tazza40 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:06 pm

Wenger isnt happy with the board and Chairman according to the Times, they dont usually comment much on the club, wounder who their source is

https://twitter.com/ArsenalFanTV/status ... 9401725954

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/spor ... -rqd6fdkdm
tazza40
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby henrysghost » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:05 pm

I actually think if we win the fa cup and finish top 4 that wenger is more likely to turn down the contract than the other way around. I think he would like another coaching job somewhere else but i think he is way too prideful to leave because we finish outside top 4 unless he is fired.
henrysghost
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby Denis_E » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:52 pm

henrysghost wrote:I actually think if we win the fa cup and finish top 4 that wenger is more likely to turn down the contract than the other way around. I think he would like another coaching job somewhere else but i think he is way too prideful to leave because we finish outside top 4 unless he is fired.

:rofll: :rofll:

Wenger?...pride?...lmfao

The prick sees only green. He survived last years humiliation - losing pl to leicester and knocked out fa cup by watford, and is here unscathed

Even now he lingers on

Imagine if he won the fa cup and got 4th, 2 year contract? More like 5 year extension lol
Denis_E
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby henrysghost » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:15 am

Denis_E wrote:
henrysghost wrote:I actually think if we win the fa cup and finish top 4 that wenger is more likely to turn down the contract than the other way around. I think he would like another coaching job somewhere else but i think he is way too prideful to leave because we finish outside top 4 unless he is fired.

Wenger?...pride?...lmfao

The prick sees only green. He survived last years humiliation - losing pl to leicester and knocked out fa cup by watford, and is here unscathed

Even now he lingers on

Imagine if he won the fa cup and got 4th, 2 year contract? More like 5 year extension lol

I was more making the point that someone like wenger really thinks he knows more than anyone else and if we dont get top 4 he wont think its his fault. thats what i meant by pride.
henrysghost
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby henrysghost » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:15 am

Denis_E wrote:

Wenger?...pride?...lmfao

Even now he lingers on

I was more making the point that someone like wenger really thinks he knows more than anyone else and if we dont get top 4 he wont think its his fault. thats what i meant by pride.
henrysghost
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby EliteKiller » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:30 am

If he wins the FA Cup and gets us Top 4 - much as I despise the **** - he will have earned a new contract ...

BUT

If he doesn't then he won't deserve one and he must go ....

I reckon that's the Board's position as well. Arsene said "judge me on results" so prepare to be judged .....
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Highbury Hillbilly » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:36 am

There is no way in hell we are winning the FA cup. This year the competition is all Top 4, whereas previously we could have depended on the likes of Wigan, Hull, Villa and Palace to sneak into the final somehow.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
Highbury Hillbilly
George Graham
George Graham

Postby 22-0 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:01 am

even if he wins the league he has to go.

there is no more excuses left just pack your shit and go no matter what happens.
22-0
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby The Mountain that Rides » Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:34 am

According to Wenger when we finish behind the likes of Chelsea it's because we can't compete financially, but if we finish behind the likes of Spurs (on the back of finishing behind Leicester last year) it shows how tough the league is and what a good job he's been doing. f**k off, you can't have it both ways you c***.
The Mountain that Rides
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby Nuggets » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:23 am

22-0 wrote:even if he wins the league he has to go.

there is no more excuses left just pack your shit and go no matter what happens.

Amen to that bro.
Nuggets

Postby MecurialGooner » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:48 pm

The Mountain that Rides wrote:According to Wenger when we finish behind the likes of Chelsea it's because we can't compete financially, but if we finish behind the likes of Spurs (on the back of finishing behind Leicester last year) it shows how tough the league is and what a good job he's been doing. f**k off, you can't have it both ways you ****.

Just shows the man will lie and bend reality to suit him no matter what happens.
MecurialGooner
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Denis_E » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:57 pm

MecurialGooner wrote:
The Mountain that Rides wrote:According to Wenger when we finish behind the likes of Chelsea it's because we can't compete financially, but if we finish behind the likes of Spurs (on the back of finishing behind Leicester last year) it shows how tough the league is and what a good job he's been doing. f**k off, you can't have it both ways you ****.

Just shows the man will lie and bend reality to suit him no matter what happens.

How people just shrug his pathetic self contradictons is bizarre

Another class one is how he used CL qualification for all those years as some sort if epic success, only to say it isn't actually that important now that he may not get it
Denis_E
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Santi » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:04 pm

That's because things have changed and now the CL money is much less significant ffs
Santi
SE13
SE13

PreviousNext

Return to Past competitions and posts