WENGER OUT

Re: WENGER OUT

Postby BS221B » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:09 pm

Donald Trump's son spotted playing football in full Arsenal gear at White House

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/donald-t ... 11592.html

Why i find this so funny ffs :rofll: Perhaps he should persuade his dad to have a talk with Kroenke and Wenger, and tell them leave the club.
BS221B
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Pat Rice in Short Shorts » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:14 pm

BS221B wrote:
Donald Trump's son spotted playing football in full Arsenal gear at White House

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/donald-t ... 11592.html

Why i find this so funny ffs :rofll: Perhaps he should persuade his dad to have a talk with Kroenke and Wenger, and tell them leave the club.

Good for the kid.
He/His/Non-Menstruater/Postmenopausal/non-vaginal male. Yup all man!
Pat Rice in Short Shorts
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Pat Rice in Short Shorts » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:29 pm

Time to face up to the fact that Wenger is staying two more years. Allegri needs to sign his new two year deal.

On the bright side Sango is like a new signing.
Pat Rice in Short Shorts
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby The Mountain that Rides » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:49 pm

Pat Rice in Short Shorts wrote:Time to face up to the fact that Wenger is staying two more years. Allegri needs to sign his new two year deal.

On the bright side Sango is like a new signing.

We have to hope he does, doesn't mean he will though. We'll probably be mid-table after another 2 years of Wenger. And if we get sucked into a relegation battle we'll go down for sure with these pussies.
The Mountain that Rides
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby Smartly Dressed Morris » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:38 am

He wants to extend Jack's contract in the summer , brilliant idea if you are a madman.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/ ... the-summer
Smartly Dressed Morris
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby EliteKiller » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:21 am

He's not going anywhere ..... we will just have to suck it up for another two years ..... relegation battles can be fun !!!!!!
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Pat Rice in Short Shorts » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:44 pm

Pudpop wrote:
Mesüt wrote:
Tony_Adams wrote:In before we win and his excusers want us to give him another chance because he changed formation for one game.

Changed against Chelsea too but the early goal ruined it and we reverted. This myth about him not changing tactics should've died the day we went to City and won 2-1.

Maybe he could do it more but we've seen a number of big games where he's changed things over the last few years, unfortunately it's had limited success vs the likes of Bayern but it's not very often that it's the formation which lets us down...either shit player performances or lack of defensive structure rather than the shape itself. Even if it doesn't work, he has definitely tried more different things in the last 3 seasons or so.

CBA with beating him with every stick known to man, he deserves enough shit without people ignoring certain things he does try and improve.

Who cares about any of those changes when they all came 3-9 months late?

The only change that mattered all year was taking Sanchez out of the 9 role. A one off 3 at the back is more like Brendan Rogers try to play at tactics.

No-one cares about him changing tactics when the league is already gone
Pat Rice in Short Shorts
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby maxgunner » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:38 pm

EliteKiller wrote:He's not going anywhere ..... we will just have to suck it up for another two years ..... relegation battles can be fun !!!!!!

Indeed, all this talk about possible signings and contract renewals certainly confirms w***er is staying.

If this ends up being true I'm done with this club until we get a new manager, already sick of the excuses and the way he talks shows he lives in a totally different reality from us fans.
maxgunner
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby Mudge » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:47 pm

If he stays, the next two years are going to be the ugliest in Arsenal history. I always knew it would end with the fans having to drag him out of the club. Sad, but he's brought it on himself. I expect at least one pitch invasion next season.
Mudge
Michael Thomas

Postby Sims » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:26 pm

Mudge wrote:If he stays, the next two years are going to be the ugliest in Arsenal history. I always knew it would end with the fans having to drag him out of the club. Sad, but he's brought it on himself. I expect at least one pitch invasion next season.

yesss ladsss when we win the league against spurs at home
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby tazza40 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:04 am

I dont believe for one moment that Wenger will be the manager for another year. There is no contract on offer, the look on Gazides face at Selhurst Park was one of extreme unhappiness. The chairman walked out early which is usually a sign the manager is being fire and Kronke hasnt spoken to Wenger this year. Also Wenger cant beat any team in the top half of the league so isnt going to win any of his next 3 games and likely to suffer more terrible defeats. If Arsenal get destroyed at the Lane that would have to be the final nail in his coffin. Don't care about all this talk of future signing, the wally just wants to create a false impression hes staying a she thinks announcing he's off unsettles players.

Why would Arsene want to continue to be humiliated and subjected to so much abuse when he can join another club, he saw what happened to Mourinho at Chelsea and Raneri at Leicester and I very much doubt he wants to go out like they did. Also is Stan going to be happy with finishing 6th or 7th and say well done you've achieve what i want pissed 80% of fans off and sent our revenues tumbling here's a new contract. I very much doubt this.
tazza40
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby Angelito » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:54 am

We won our first official (and second overall) European trophy under Graham. Wenger in 20 freakin years has managed 1 SF and 2 Finals in European competitions.

That's not the worst part if you look at Wenger's accomplishments in Europe:

- Losing finalist to Bremen in the CWC in 1992 (Monaco)
- SF exit to Milan in the CL in 1994 (Monaco)
- Losing finalist to Gala in the UEFA Cup in 2000 (Arsenal)
- Losing finalist to Barca in the CL in 2006 (Arsenal)
- SF exit to ManU in the CL in 2009 (Arsenal)
Angelito
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby coach8smallball » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:40 am

Angelito wrote:We won our first official (and second overall) European trophy under Graham. Wenger in 20 freakin years has managed 1 SF and 2 Finals in European competitions.

That's not the worst part if you look at Wenger's accomplishments in Europe:

- Losing finalist to Bremen in the CWC in 1992 (Monaco)
- SF exit to Milan in the CL in 1994 (Monaco)
- Losing finalist to Gala in the UEFA Cup in 2000 (Arsenal)
- Losing finalist to Barca in the CL in 2006 (Arsenal)
- SF exit to ManU in the CL in 2009 (Arsenal)

shhhhhh....don't let arsene nose see this....
cheers!
--tank
coach8smallball
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby weaponx57 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:44 am

Mudge wrote:If he stays, the next two years are going to be the ugliest in Arsenal history. I always knew it would end with the fans having to drag him out of the club. Sad, but he's brought it on himself. I expect at least one pitch invasion next season.

Yeah I don't think the supporter's have the balls to do that....in fact protests should be intesifying from now till the end of the season to remove him but no all it took was one win at Boro and all the protestors have pussied out.
weaponx57
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Denis_E » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:23 pm

weaponx57 wrote:

Yeah I don't think the supporter's have the balls to do that....in fact protests should be intesifying from now till the end of the season to remove him but no all it took was one win at Boro and all the protestors have pussied out.

Pretty much this

That's why you'll notice that fu*ck head wenger and players celebrate as if they won the CL or world cup after they so much as score a goal against the likes of boro, west ham or even lincoln ffs

Cause they know how asanine the majority of our fan base is. Just when the tide is turning they know that these irrelvant wins can be used as get out jail free cards
'A friend to all is a friend to none'
Denis_E
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

PreviousNext

Return to Past competitions and posts