Super Jacky Wilshere

Post any questions you have relating to the history of Arsenal—or read all about your beloved club.

Re: Jack Wilshere (10)

Postby LMAO » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:47 am

Pudpop wrote:Arsene Nose the type of nigga to stay with his wife after she cheated on him 13 times just because of the 'sanctity of marriage'

LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby maxgunner » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:17 am

EliteKiller wrote:
Arsene Nose wrote: Then explain this...
http://www.managerstats.co.uk/clubs/arsenal/

Set of joke stats that claim 15 major trophies when everyone accepts that the recognised number is 9 .... only two teams enter the Charity/Community shield but you add those 6 if you want .... it just makes you look a fool ....

How about looking at European Trophies, where clubs and managers are pitted against the very best .....

Bertie Mee - Yup he won one trophy in just 3 attempts ....
George Graeme - Yup he won one and lost in a final in just 3 attempts ....
Arsene Wonger - 22 feckin' attempts and he's only reached the last four twice .....

If Wonger is your idea of success, then I guess lots of first dates but no sex is your idea of a good time .... me I prefer to win, but hey whatever makes you happy ......

I'm almost convinced this bloke is either a troll or fubar. Always using the most idiotic arguments to justify his point of view and suck up to Wenger deluded decisions.
EliteKiller just add him to your foes list mate.
maxgunner
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby EliteKiller » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:30 am

maxgunner wrote: I'm almost convinced this bloke is either a troll or fubar. Always using the most idiotic arguments to justify his point of view and suck up to Wenger deluded decisions.

Done ....................
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Arsene Nose » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:13 am

EliteKiller wrote:
Arsene Nose wrote: Then explain this...
http://www.managerstats.co.uk/clubs/arsenal/

Set of joke stats that claim 15 major trophies when everyone accepts that the recognised number is 9 .... only two teams enter the Charity/Community shield but you add those 6 if you want .... it just makes you look a fool ....

How about looking at European Trophies, where clubs and managers are pitted against the very best .....

Bertie Mee - Yup he won one trophy in just 3 attempts ....
George Graeme - Yup he won one and lost in a final in just 3 attempts ....
Arsene Wonger - 22 feckin' attempts and he's only reached the last four twice .....

If Wonger is your idea of success, then I guess lots of first dates but no sex is your idea of a good time .... me I prefer to win, but hey whatever makes you happy ......

Look at the win percent you moron. Wenger outclasses every other manager we've had. When you say graham and Mee prioritized winning and Wenger doesn't, and yet he has a higher win percent your claim falls dead.
Believe in something, even if it means sacrificing everything.
Arsene Nose
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby coach8smallball » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:37 am

sorry I peeked when I should've signed in.....

arsene nose you are a complete and utter moron. winning percentage? that's your argument for w***er? you've been roasted and don't even know it. grow up!

trophies are what matter! I'd rather go thru ups and downs (like Chelsea) and win trophies. any fan (except for dimwitted ones like yourself) wants trophies. go be a buffalo bills fan back in the 90's.....that's just up your ally. 4 straight SB's and no trophies, but at least they got there and gave it the good ole college try.

what a numpty!
cheers!
--tank
coach8smallball
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Nuggets » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:48 pm

EliteKiller wrote:
maxgunner wrote: I'm almost convinced this bloke is either a troll or fubar. Always using the most idiotic arguments to justify his point of view and suck up to Wenger deluded decisions.

Done ....................

Already done lol :biggrin:
Nuggets
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner

Postby Arsene Nose » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:28 pm

coach8smallball wrote:sorry I peeked when I should've signed in.....

arsene nose you are a complete and utter moron. winning percentage? that's your argument for w***er? you've been roasted and don't even know it. grow up!

trophies are what matter! I'd rather go thru ups and downs (like Chelsea) and win trophies. any fan (except for dimwitted ones like yourself) wants trophies. go be a buffalo bills fan back in the 90's.....that's just up your ally. 4 straight SB's and no trophies, but at least they got there and gave it the good ole college try.

what a numpty!

Chelsea doesnt win trophies because of its managers, it wins trophies despite its managers. It has an owner who has put in close to a billion pounds in ten years to make that happen. Roberto Di Mateo won the CL with Chelsea and Avram Grant was one JT slip away from it. When you get an owner who is willing to put that kind of money into Arsenal give me a call.
And sunshine, save your personal insults for someone else. They just bounce of me. Cheerios.
Arsene Nose
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Mess » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:43 pm

I just cannot understand why anyone would love a coach before a football club. Are you his secret lover or what? How many additional humiliation do you need to see before you just start thinking: "Hum, perhaps, time for change has come?"

The latest switch to three at back is complete non-sense and just another example of how Wenger is lagging behind now. "Hey, Spurs does, it, Chelsea does it, I might want to try it as well"...at the end of the season, with very little time to practice it. And it's not like our D is well drilled to get started. And this is the same guy who was celebrated as someone who changed football. So what does it tell you? Answer is: He lost his edge. Why does it offend you? It happens to everyone at some point in time. I sure don't want Wenger to end his career like Roy Jones who became a human punching bag. That was terribly sad to witness. You love Wenger? You should wish that he leaves for his own good. Will you still support Arsenal once Wenger leave? I know I will, but you, i'm not so sure.
Mess
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby gooney » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:08 pm

Some teally talented young midfielders are available like tolidso, gortezka etc etc and our solution is to give this guy new contract. Its like we are on purpose keeping same trash to have an excuse when we fail so we can say injuries ruined our season. Same sh1t year in year
gooney
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Arsene Nose » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:25 pm

gooney wrote:Some teally talented young midfielders are available like tolidso, gortezka etc etc and our solution is to give this guy new contract. Its like we are on purpose keeping same trash to have an excuse when we fail so we can say injuries ruined our season. Same sh1t year in year

I want Wenger to go back to his 2006 blueprint of stockpiling creative central midfielders and playing them all around the park. It was a great idea but ahead of its time. City, Chelsea etc. are all doing that now to great effect. He needs to buy at least 2-3 new CMs and bring Nwakali into the first team as well. In addition, we should give Wilshere a new deal on account of his still being young and being a homegrown player.
Arsene Nose
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Losmeister » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:53 pm

is this a jack wilshere thread with no mention of his latest injury?

and his masive 0 goals and 2 assists?
Kai Havertz nutmegged ur GK
Losmeister
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Marsbar100 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:59 pm

Think we got room to keep him for one more year
Aaron Ramsey aka "The Drought Killer" 2008-2019
Marsbar100
Predictions League 2022-23 Winner

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:10 am

The fact people are desperate for us to keep a player who can't even lock down a spot at Bournemouth says it all.

The levels have completely dropped.
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby Marsbar100 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:23 am

Not desperate to keep him, he suits our play he can do a job for us surrounded by better players than himself and what he had at Bournemouth where he would be expected to make things happen.

If we sell great but he has one year left I don't mind giving him one last season to see if things improve, we are rich enough.
Aaron Ramsey aka "The Drought Killer" 2008-2019
Marsbar100

Postby EliteKiller » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:27 am

Marsbar100 wrote:Not desperate to keep him, he suits our play he can do a job for us surrounded by better players than himself and what he had at Bournemouth where he would be expected to make things happen.

If we sell great but he has one year left I don't mind giving him one last season to see if things improve, we are rich enough.

He will miss half of next season ... he's out of contract in a year ... the only way he stays is with a new contract ... how can anyone even suggest that makes sense? Over the last decade the lad's unfit to play 60% of the time ... even if he was the dogs dangles for the other 40%, which he isn't, it still wouldn't be worth it ....

Like most everything at our club this is decade old thinking ... we have to move on ....
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

PreviousNext

Return to The History Of Arsenal Football Club