Diaby opinions!!

Discuss anything Arsenal-related. Tune in to get the latest news, and discuss results, performances, tactics, etc.

Diaby opinions!!

Postby Windass10 » Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:20 am

V.Diaby has come along way this season guys for me guys, He is so alike the great Patrick Vieira and can only get better for a lad off his age. I think Arsene has a great player and a future paddy there no doubt about it for me. :)
Windass10

Postby She_Gunner_Wales » Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:30 am

For once im in agreeance with you Raj! ;)

Diaby is a star in the making i have great hopes & alot of faith in the lad.... lets hope that the next campaign he can stay injury free.
She_Gunner_Wales
Graphics Team

Postby left right left » Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:50 pm

i really rate him!!!! i want to see him and cese in the middle next season :wink:
you mess and you get the knocked the f**k out baby!!!!!!
left right left
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Windass10 » Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:48 am

She_Gunner_Wales wrote:For once im in agreeance with you Raj! ;)

Diaby is a star in the making i have great hopes & alot of faith in the lad.... lets hope that the next campaign he can stay injury free.

Thank you SGW.Left right I know but we got Gilberto there so what do we do? shame isnt it? lol.
Windass10

Postby Piston Broke » Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:29 pm

Diaby hasn't come a long way this season??? He was at this level when he got injured last season he's just returned from injury thats all. He's a good player no doubting that! He's firm in the tackle too and pretty damn quick with a nice touch to boot seems he hasn't really found his shooting boots yet but hopefully that will come with time
But team selection will pose a problem with Cesc, Diaby, Gilberto, Denilson all wanting to play
Piston Broke
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby ken day » Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:03 pm

jurys out i am afraid
you win some, you lose some, chillout and enjoy life
ken day
Charlie George
Charlie George

Return to Arsenal Talk