ISIS

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Re: ISIS

Postby Slick » Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:13 pm

I thought this was pretty cool. I guess this thread is a good place to put it.
A sharpshooter killed a top ISIS executioner and three other jihadists with a single bullet from nearly a mile away — just seconds before the fiend was set to burn 12 hostages alive with a flamethrower, according to a new report.

The British Special Air Service marksman turned one of the most hated terrorists in Syria into a fireball by using a Barett .50-caliber rifle to strike a fuel tank affixed to the jihadi’s back, the UK’s Daily Star reported Sunday.

The pack exploded, killing the sadistic terrorist and three of his flunkies, who were supposed to film the execution, last month, the paper said.

The ISIS butcher — who reportedly delighted in burning hostages alive — had been on a US “kill list” for several months, sources told the paper, which did not identify the sniper or the executioner.

Read the rest here

http://nypost.com/2016/09/11/sniper-tak ... mile-away/
Slick
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Cripps » Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:15 pm

What happened to the hostages?
Cripps
SE13
SE13

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:37 pm

I question the veracity of this.

It was reported by the Daily Star - the lowest of all tabloids - and reads like an action movie: sniper fires shots from over a mile away through 10 inch brick wall and takes out three terrorists.

Also, the NY Post and Daily Star are giving different versions of the events; Daily Star says the sniper fired 30 rounds causing a wall to collapse on the terrorists, while the NY Post says the sniper fired a single bullet which hit a flamethrower fuel tank causing the terrorist to burst into flames...

How can the NY Post have a different version of events if the Daily Star is their original source?

I'm going to call BS on this; news like this would've been reported by reputable outlets if any of it were true.
Last edited by Va-Va-Voom on Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby Slick » Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:37 pm

Cripps wrote:What happened to the hostages?

Says they were rescued by British and US special forces.

I'd like to shake their hands and buy them a beer.
Slick
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Slick » Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:40 pm

I guess it could be a 9/11 fluff piece. I took it at face value.
Slick
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby UFGN » Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:18 pm

I like to keep an open mind generally, but on this occasion I'm putting all my chips on that being utter bollocks
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby 22-0 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:54 pm

sounds like bullshit.
22-0
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Andrew » Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:12 pm

Sims wrote:Isn't the same as the US/UK getting involved and bombing them. That's what ISIS want, in theory the UK/US forces should obliterate ISIS troops but in the off chance they managed to capture a UK/US soldier then they've won.

As bad as it sounds for the people of Syria, the best way to deal with this is to let them deal with ISIS themselves. Kurds have been doing some major work, the UK & US can't afford to give ISIS the attention they crave. Financially & politically. Especially when ISIS' recruitment drive increases tenfold due to our involvement with them. It's a lose/lose as far as the West is concerned. And also I know the people who go to Syria from the West are trying to do great things which should be applauded, they need to come to their senses and just completely stop going there.

Top post tbh.
The huge amount of free publicity these idiots get in the media contributes to their recruitment efforts and emboldens them.
You bet another terrorist "group" will arise as soon as Isis is "defeated" .
Making good men better----->PM
Andrew
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby DiamondGooner » Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:19 pm

2 years later and these idiots are still at large, I guess America doesn't mind the maiming and killing as long as their attacking Assad?

The Russians are bombing ISIS and the US only bombs Assad ........ pathetic.

They're happy to go after an elected leader of a state due to what could very well be a stitch up allegation of chemical weapons which either another group or black ops could of done just as easy as it could be Assad but they allow ISIS to run rampant?

Tbf the Americans owe it to the people of Iraq to get rid of ISIS seeing as how it was them who removed illegally Iraq's protector in Saddam Hussien.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby LMAO » Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:45 pm

The US only bombs Assad?

What about those 94 Daesh militants recently killed in Afghanistan when MOAB was dropped on their tunnels? All the drone strikes and bombings Obama, and now Trump, authorized against Daesh?

This situation is similar to North Korea and Iraq in 2003; we could end it in a couple days, but no one wants to deal with what comes after.
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby DiamondGooner » Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:44 pm

Brandon wrote:The US only bombs Assad?

What about those 94 Daesh militants recently killed in Afghanistan when MOAB was dropped on their tunnels? All the drone strikes and bombings Obama, and now Trump, authorized against Daesh?

This situation is similar to North Korea and Iraq in 2003; we could end it in a couple days, but no one wants to deal with what comes after.

I'm referring to Syria / Iraq and god know's who the hell they bombed, how do we know they weren't just Taliban or the old Al-Qadea? when did we even hear ISIS was in Afghanistan, we only know what they tell us.

On a flip note why is America allowing Saudi to equip ISIS (again, apparently).

This seems to be all one big fk up and the reason for that is it makes a good smoke screen for the original agenda.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Previous

Return to The Big Debate