02/03/2016 | Arsenal 1-2 Swansea | Premier League

Re: 02-03-2016 | Arsenal 1-2 Swansea | Premier League

Postby Woteva » Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:26 pm

Pudpop wrote:Regardless, Ferguson won the league with flops. Good managers get bad/average players to perform above their expected level.

Look at Leicester ffs

I look at Leciester I see a chess player of a manager, using tactics that made Italian football, the classic counter attack and associated formations. He knew exactly what he was buying and where to spend, and he knows how to change his team when it is needed, possibly knowing how to focus on achieving the impossible. He tactically dropped the FA without much thought, because what will that really cost his players. Who knows where they will go next season, but the Foxes aren't going away anytime soon.

What I don't see is limbo land of the same rut that this club has been churning out for over a decade now adding only to its traitors. Where all of Its hopes rest on getting into Europe to then be knocked out of it, happily contented with being that other some what reasonable team, but never that top side.

And today the record we have on our home soil this season is not Arsenal, it is not what this club means at all.
Woteva
Patrick Vieira

Postby realtalk » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:52 pm

draw or a loss for me.We just suck.
realtalk
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby realtalk » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:59 pm

Thes f***ing pressing teams.Time to bring back long ball football stop these pressing clowns.
realtalk
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Previous

Return to Matchday Chat 2015-16