07/02/2016 | Bournemouth 0-2 Arsenal | Premier League

Re: 07/02/2016 | Bournemouth vs. Arsenal | Premier League

Postby ESFSAFC » Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:28 pm

All Theo deserved really. Comfortable, tittering on boring game. Giroud and Ox involved in our best and worst moments.
User avatar
ESFSAFC
David Rocastle
David Rocastle
 
Posts: 4447
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:56 pm

Re: 07/02/2016 | Bournemouth vs. Arsenal | Premier League

Postby Slint » Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:40 pm

3 points...and there isn't anything else remarkable to say, you know everytime we score goals very fast we aren't going to do much afterwards. We're going to have to step up big time next week.
User avatar
Slint
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn
 
Posts: 333
Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:25 pm

Re: 07/02/2016 | Bournemouth vs. Arsenal | Premier League

Postby rammixp » Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:27 pm

rammixp wrote:I can see us winning this and everyone getting their hopes up again for us to go f**k it up later.


As predicted!
User avatar
rammixp
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry
 
Posts: 1255
Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:14 pm

Re: 07/02/2016 | Bournemouth 0-2 Arsenal | Premier League

Postby RowdyRoddyPoppins » Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:16 pm

Had work all day, whats the verdict?

Was it comfortable? Who played well etc?
RowdyRoddyPoppins
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp
 
Posts: 7188
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:44 am
Location: Moe's Tavern

Re: 07/02/2016 | Bournemouth 0-2 Arsenal | Premier League

Postby billie86 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:19 pm

RowdyRoddyPoppins wrote:Had work all day, whats the verdict?

Was it comfortable? Who played well etc?



One word....Boring
User avatar
billie86
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry
 
Posts: 1870
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:11 pm

Re: 07/02/2016 | Bournemouth 0-2 Arsenal | Premier League

Postby RowdyRoddyPoppins » Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:20 pm

billie86 wrote:
RowdyRoddyPoppins wrote:Had work all day, whats the verdict?

Was it comfortable? Who played well etc?



One word....Boring




Bloody hell!

Oh well, a wins a win! :arsenal3:
RowdyRoddyPoppins
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp
 
Posts: 7188
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:44 am
Location: Moe's Tavern

Re: 07/02/2016 | Bournemouth 0-2 Arsenal | Premier League

Postby billie86 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:25 pm

RowdyRoddyPoppins wrote:
billie86 wrote:
RowdyRoddyPoppins wrote:Had work all day, whats the verdict?

Was it comfortable? Who played well etc?



One word....Boring




Bloody hell!

Oh well, a wins a win! :arsenal3:



Tbf we weren't playing well, scored 2 goals in the space of a minute with some decent play and the game was dead, we sat back and didn't really seem to care after the goals, we let them have the ball and we just soaked up their attacks, more worryingly though we looked awful on the counter and didn't create much.
User avatar
billie86
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry
 
Posts: 1870
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:11 pm

Re: 07/02/2016 | Bournemouth 0-2 Arsenal | Premier League

Postby Cripps » Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:39 pm

Played well for a minute
Cripps
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 43234
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:05 pm

Re: 07/02/2016 | Bournemouth 0-2 Arsenal | Premier League

Postby yadunoe » Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:44 pm

good grind it out game if we win the title petr cech will be one of the main reasons if not the main reason we do . We must come out hard for the foxes a win against them is needed to propel us in our tough upcoming fixture list .
User avatar
yadunoe
Tony Adams
Tony Adams
 
Posts: 2360
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:40 pm

Re: 07/02/2016 | Bournemouth vs. Arsenal | Premier League

Postby Santi » Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:06 pm

Mesüt wrote:incoming win just like last time



Mesüt wrote:
Pudpop wrote:
Arsenal~Fanatic wrote:We will win this and everything will be hunky dory again.


We're all just knee-jerking cos of one draw



Only 3 teams above us, still in the race.



Mesüt wrote:he wont score


and everyone will claim it as a masterstroke by wenger for selling



Called it all. :grouphug:
#YoPierre
User avatar
Santi
Member of the Year 2017
Member of the Year 2017
 
Posts: 33778
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:11 am

Re: 07/02/2016 | Bournemouth vs. Arsenal | Premier League

Postby ESFSAFC » Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:51 pm

Mesüt wrote:
Mesüt wrote:incoming win just like last time



Mesüt wrote:
Pudpop wrote:
Arsenal~Fanatic wrote:We will win this and everything will be hunky dory again.


We're all just knee-jerking cos of one draw



Only 3 teams above us, still in the race.



Mesüt wrote:he wont score


and everyone will claim it as a masterstroke by wenger for selling



Called it all. :grouphug:


As did 90% of the fan base. :grouphug:

Consistency/Predictability
User avatar
ESFSAFC
David Rocastle
David Rocastle
 
Posts: 4447
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:56 pm

Re: 07/02/2016 | Bournemouth 0-2 Arsenal | Premier League

Postby coach8smallball » Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:33 pm

yadunoe wrote:good grind it out game if we win the title petr cech will be one of the main reasons if not the main reason we do . We must come out hard for the foxes a win against them is needed to propel us in our tough upcoming fixture list .


we played Bournemouth. shouldn't have have to grind it out.
Last edited by coach8smallball on Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cheers!
--tank
coach8smallball
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry
 
Posts: 1788
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:20 am
Location: hampton, va.

Re: 07/02/2016 | Bournemouth 0-2 Arsenal | Premier League

Postby yadunoe » Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:00 am

coach8smallball wrote:
yadunoe wrote:good grind it out game if we win the title petr cech will be one of the main reasons if not the main reason we do . We must come out hard for the foxes a win against them is needed to propel us in our tough upcoming fixture list .


we played Bournemouth. should've have to grind it out.

after our recent form its understanable but our players will need to come out firing for this one we need Le Coq to start ahead of flamini , I would even contemplate going with el neny and Le Coq with ramsey on the right and trying to control the ball
User avatar
yadunoe
Tony Adams
Tony Adams
 
Posts: 2360
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:40 pm

Re: 07/02/2016 | Bournemouth vs. Arsenal | Premier League

Postby Callum » Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:54 pm

gooney wrote:I dont see how we win this. This team is shot. i actually dont see us winning a single match in Ferbruary. We will be in mighty fight for 4th

another gooney masterclass
User avatar
Callum
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 34534
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 6:58 pm
Location: Kieran Tierney's back pocket

Previous

Return to Matchday Chat 15/16

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests