21/12/2015 | Arsenal 2-1 Manchester City | Premier League

Re: 21/12/2015 | Arsenal vs Manchester City | Premier League

Postby Dubs4Sam » Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:02 am

Zedie wrote:Just got back in from the game, absolutely buzzing.

Theo is the biggest of big game players. Anyone chat shit? Get banged.

Ozil. - Pulled so many strings

Merts - handled business. still waiting for us to get murdered by city's pace.

Campbell - what a shift! Bled for the team today, the tracking, sacrificial runs to make space, runs to create an outlet, helping out bellers constantly. Played like a WF Coquelin and really should have scored twice minimum. Only getting better.

Flamini - when David Silva started doing those dirty little bitchy fouls he always does when he's getting pawned, you know his marker is having a good day. Today, flamini had him in check like a newborn in a baby bjorn.

Giroud - isolated before the opener, came to life when city started to commit forward more and balls started coming into feet. took his goal like a legend, the nuts was textbook. Hart had no clue or chance. You can tell by the heel click.

Shout out to the fans today, my throat is f***ked from singing and general screaming, thousands more are defo the same. Made pure noise. away fans were silent for the most part until the yaya goal.

Shat a brick when that went in and city turned it up, but all in all, fantastic game from the boys.

BELEIVE.

The go to post pre game. Ctrl & P for post around here.
Dubs4Sam
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Re: 21/12/2015 | Arsenal 2-1 Manchester City | Premier Leagu

Postby Deep Tech G » Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:51 am

Cripps wrote:Also a big :rofll: to all those **** who left a few minutes before half time to get whatever and missing girouds goal.

As bad as that was, surely leaving 15 minutes before the final whistle as one guy did couple of rows ahead of me has to be a hanging offence surely? Genuine fans would love to go to this game yet we have this absolute **** of a man who was also one who missed girouds goal coming to games and denying genuine fans a chance. Kill the ****.

Also others left few minutes before the end :doh:

From the first whistle to final whistle, nothing but Arsenal should be the most important thing in your life. Whether your whore is in labour, your kids caught in a terror attack, your parents being raped by a dog, who gives a shit. Sort it after.

Really pisses me the f**k off. No excuse. Never left a game early and never will and I've seen enough dross to warrant leaving early. But in a game like this? Can only shake my head. Scum. The lot of them.

Some people travel to the Emirates from afar, missing that last train could mean not getting home that night. Quite a common tale. You could argue if they paid their hard earned cash for an overpriced ticket they will use it as they please. The rest of your post as unnecessary nonsense as usual.
Deep Tech G
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Cripps » Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:55 am

Still alive I see. Thought you'd be on suicide watch by now.

And if you're coming from that far out then why wouldn't you stay for the whole game and get your money's worth?
Cripps
SE13
SE13

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:56 am

Deep Tech G wrote:
Cripps wrote:Also a big :rofll: to all those **** who left a few minutes before half time to get whatever and missing girouds goal.

As bad as that was, surely leaving 15 minutes before the final whistle as one guy did couple of rows ahead of me has to be a hanging offence surely? Genuine fans would love to go to this game yet we have this absolute **** of a man who was also one who missed girouds goal coming to games and denying genuine fans a chance. Kill the ****.

Also others left few minutes before the end :doh:

From the first whistle to final whistle, nothing but Arsenal should be the most important thing in your life. Whether your whore is in labour, your kids caught in a terror attack, your parents being raped by a dog, who gives a shit. Sort it after.

Really pisses me the f**k off. No excuse. Never left a game early and never will and I've seen enough dross to warrant leaving early. But in a game like this? Can only shake my head. Scum. The lot of them.

Some people travel to the Emirates from afar, missing that last train could mean not getting home that night. Quite a common tale. You could argue if they paid their hard earned cash for an overpriced ticket they will use it as they please. The rest of your post as unnecessary nonsense as usual.

Tbh, I get leaving before full time, have done so quite a few times. However, before HT? That's ridiculous, food isn't THAT important
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby Cripps » Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:02 pm

Leaving early before HT or FT is ridiculous.

People leave early when we have a lunch time game or even 3pm kick offs. No reason to
Cripps
SE13
SE13

Postby Pudpop » Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:52 pm

Completely agree with Cripps. Never a reason to leave early. There are millions of fans all over the world that would sing for the team for 90 minutes but people who can get the ticket think that leaving early just to skip the traffic or catch a train to get home half an hour earlier is perfectly fine.

Ban-worthy offense. The team needs the support until the final whistle
Pudpop
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:53 pm

Agree, as well.
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby Est83 » Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:59 pm

Yup.

MASSA LIKES BIG!
Est83
Member of the Year 2010
Member of the Year 2010

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:35 pm

Btw that Toure goal is one of the best I've ever seen us concede.
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby Zedie » Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:56 pm

Va-Va-Voom wrote:Btw that Toure goal is one of the best I've ever seen us concede.

Saw the batigol v us.

Saw hasselbaink absolutely spank it like a legend from 35 yards for the consolation.

This goal was f***ing sick. Especially from where I was sat as I saw right down the line of flight.

Cech was literally made redundant by the quality of that hit.
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:01 pm

Zedie wrote:
Cech was literally made redundant by the quality of that hit.

What's funny is it reminded be of that 'Dinho goal he scored against Chelsea, never seen anything like it - came out of nowhere.

And Cech was in goal for that as well.

Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby Est83 » Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:35 pm

Effortless as well. It's almost like he just assisted it with a little lift... left footed too.

f***ing sucked conceding, especially then, but what a goal!

MASSA LIKES BIG!
Est83
Member of the Year 2010
Member of the Year 2010

Postby Yorkyblue » Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:42 pm

Result shocked me last night, was expecting to concede 3 or 4 with how we had been defending lately.

I thought we defended better than we have in a long time to be honest and it took a great goal from Walcott to break us down. I don't think Mangala's clearance was as bad as people make out either for the second goal (more unlucky). I think that takes credit away from Arsenal.

Half time was perfect for you then, we had to take Delph off to go for it and leave ourselves exposed. We came at you over and over and it was a great defensive performance from you. Even better than last season when you didn't concede. As the half went on we looked stronger and faster but just couldn't break you down. When we did get through, we f***ked it up royally. Then just when you think there will be nothing to compare to Walcott's goal, Yaya does that. Your defense did seem all over the place for the next 5 minutes or so and you really needed to calm down and get yourselves sorted out there. I think Giroud managed to do that well for you to give you a well earned rest.

With the chances you had as well in the second half it could of ended 4-3.

I've been a fan of Navas this year but after yesterday he shouldn't play for a while. I've moaned when he's shooting from stupid angles desperate to score (must be over 70 shots now without a goal) but you have to be shooting there. If the keeper saves it, then fair enough. It might even bounce to another player. That pass was a joke. It would of been easier to score against an in form Cech than try make that pass. If you have no confidence, you don't play.

Thought Mertesaker was great for you.

Yaya and Ozil's dives were both a disgrace to the game.
Yorkyblue
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Arsenal~Fanatic » Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:06 pm

I enjoyed watching De Bruyne play yesterday. He is some player. He missed an opportunity when ideally he should have set up Silva for a tap in but other than that he was there and thereabouts all the time. Hard working, relentless and talented. City have a great player as long as they know how to use him properly.
Arsenal~Fanatic
SE13
SE13

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:25 pm

Arsenal~Fanatic wrote:I enjoyed watching De Bruyne play yesterday. He is some player. He missed an opportunity when ideally he should have set up Silva for a tap in but other than that he was there and thereabouts all the time. Hard working, relentless and talented. City have a great player as long as they know how to use him properly.

Not sold on him yet tbh. Started off hot but has fizzled. Seems a bit one dimensional.
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

PreviousNext

Return to Matchday Chat 2015-16