Sky Sports or Setanta Sports

Re: Sky Sports or Setanta Sports

Postby TheLittleMozart » Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:49 am

All_Arsenal_1886 wrote:Sky Sports is much better.. Setanta is amature to the extream.. having said that i f***ing hate Sky Sports. If Setanta can improve in their coverage of games and their news channel it could be alot better.

I also hate how sky sports have the red button feature and sky sports HD,and refuse to give it to virgin media. Twats! :naughty:
TheLittleMozart
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Andreys_Does_Simples » Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:44 pm

TheLittleMozart wrote:
All_Arsenal_1886 wrote:Sky Sports is much better.. Setanta is amature to the extream.. having said that i f***ing hate Sky Sports. If Setanta can improve in their coverage of games and their news channel it could be alot better.

I also hate how sky sports have the red button feature and sky sports HD,and refuse to give it to virgin media. Twats! :naughty:

Well tell your mob to pay up and you'll get it!

To be honest it was actually one of the reasons I switched to Sky, that and SSN and SkyOne going.
Reinvestment before Renewal.
Andreys_Does_Simples
Match Reporter

Postby TheLittleMozart » Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:46 pm

Ades_Dancin_Shoes wrote:
TheLittleMozart wrote:

To be honest it was actually one of the reasons I switched to Sky, that and SSN and SkyOne going.

Believe me we have tried mate!
Sky simply wont give it to us becuase they know that if we infact did have it then a lot of thier customers would change over to us. There scumbags,the lot of them!
TheLittleMozart
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Andreys_Does_Simples » Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:54 pm

I'd never change back even if Virgin got the red button. Sky is superior, saves me money and most of all the picture is quality.
Reinvestment before Renewal.
Andreys_Does_Simples
Match Reporter

Postby liam_cork » Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:23 pm

i like setanta cos 1 its irish 2 i dont have it at home so i get to go out an get locked every time they show a decent game
arsene knows
liam_cork
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby barryk » Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:07 pm

What about the new season? Does anyone know how many games Sky have?

Arsenal.com doesn't show them up past November, only as ATVO, I currently have SKY but am considering switching to the dark side after this Sat...
barryk
Liam Brady

Postby Yorkyblue » Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:11 pm

barryk wrote:What about the new season? Does anyone know how many games Sky have?

Arsenal.com doesn't show them up past November, only as ATVO, I currently have SKY but am considering switching to the dark side after this Sat...

For the price of Setanta compared to Sky Sports I think it's really worth having both if you already have Sky Sports.
Yorkyblue
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby WelshGooner88 » Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:57 am

Yorkyblue wrote:
barryk wrote:What about the new season? Does anyone know how many games Sky have?

For the price of Setanta compared to Sky Sports I think it's really worth having both if you already have Sky Sports.

Barryk the the other half fixtures tv dates dont get announced until november or december time

i agree setanta not that much so if we people got sky sports they should get setanta sports aswell
WelshGooner88
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Alba » Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:50 am

TheLittleMozart wrote:
Ades_Dancin_Shoes wrote:
TheLittleMozart wrote:

Believe me we have tried mate!
Sky simply wont give it to us becuase they know that if we infact did have it then a lot of thier customers would change over to us. There scumbags,the lot of them!

Why would sky give them it??

It's business mate so why strengthen a rival.

I earn my living from sky and with the customer attraction and retention targets we have it just doesn't make sense to sell the functionality.

...plus i get it all for free.

Mon eh Sky!!

EDIT: Although Andy Gray is an utter ****...as is Jamie 'literally' Redknapp.
Alba
Michael Thomas

Previous

Return to TV