Chavs, Making us proud since 1905

All UK football including, Scottish/Irish/Welsh Leagues and Cups. Also, domestic transfer gossip and news.

Re: Chavs, Making us proud since 1905

Postby Sims » Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:27 pm

Chelsea were a club supported very heavily by racists in the 70s & 80s

Anyone who knows the club and their past knows that all the racism from their end comes as no surprise
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby StokeFan » Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:33 pm

Sims wrote:Chelsea were a club supported very heavily by racists in the 70s & 80s

Anyone who knows the club and their past knows that all the racism from their end comes as no surprise

I see, so you were around in the 70s and 80s to witness such racism. I think you will find widespread racism was common in those two eras. It was the skinhead era. Football was rife with racism and I imagine Arsenal suffered just as many problems as any other club.

To suggest Chelsea is institutionally racist is pretty dim.

You still haven't replied to my point about jihadi arsenal fans.
StokeFan
Banned

Postby Sims » Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:42 pm

StokeFan wrote:
Sims wrote:Chelsea were a club supported very heavily by racists in the 70s & 80s

I see, so you were around in the 70s and 80s to witness such racism. I think you will find widespread racism was common in those two eras. It was the skinhead era. Football was rife with racism and I imagine Arsenal suffered just as many problems as any other club.

No, I wasn't, but my parents who were Arsenal season ticket holders who went home & away during that period were. The Shed End is packed full of the Rangers-Chelsea coalition who formed the C18, National front etc.

And. No you're quite wrong actually. Arsenal's firm was headed by the Bear who was black. We were an entirely progressive club due to the diverse and multicultural surroundings of North London

Osama Bin Laden supported Arsenal lmao
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby StokeFan » Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:06 pm

Sims wrote:
StokeFan wrote:

No, I wasn't, but my parents who were Arsenal season ticket holders who went home & away during that period were. The Shed End is packed full of the Rangers-Chelsea coalition who formed the C18, National front etc.

And. No you're quite wrong actually. Arsenal's firm was headed by the Bear who was black. We were an entirely progressive club due to the diverse and multicultural surroundings of North London

Osama Bin Laden supported Arsenal lmao

Humorous or not, you're happy to tar Chelsea fans with a brush but if I did the same to you, that'd be saying you want me dead?
StokeFan
Banned

Postby Sims » Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:08 pm

I've never heard of Akbar Arsenal so I can't comment on it, sounds too laughable to be real, everyone has heard of Chelsea's racist past though and it's well documented

And you're signed up to more than one Arsenal forum? Bit obsessed aren't you?
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby StokeFan » Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:10 pm

Sims wrote:I've never heard of Akbar Arsenal so I can't comment on it, sounds too laughable to be real, everyone has heard of Chelsea's racist past though and it's well documented

No. I googled middle Eastern Arsenal fans after reading an article about your rise in various parts of the middle east. I found something on a different arsenal forum.

I like the idea that you are simply denying the fact you have a f**k load of jihadists supporting your team.
StokeFan
Banned

Postby Sims » Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:13 pm

Christ you're a f***ing idiot

We're not the only team popular in the Middle East you know

And I'm not trying to deny that every club doesn't have racist fans, it's just that Chelsea's minority is a fuckload bigger than most other clubs minority
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby Sims » Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:14 pm

Akbar Arsenal lead to nothing on Google, you're just making shit up as per usual
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby Zedie » Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:17 pm

StokeFan wrote:
Sims wrote:I've never heard of Akbar Arsenal so I can't comment on it, sounds too laughable to be real, everyone has heard of Chelsea's racist past though and it's well documented

No. I googled middle Eastern Arsenal fans after reading an article about your rise in various parts of the middle east. I found something on a different arsenal forum.

I like the idea that you are simply denying the fact you have a f**k load of jihadists supporting your team.

Hold on, are you saying because we have support in the middle east, we are the jihadi poster club? Way to generalise about an entire region there pal.

What next, city funded by Al quida because of their owner?

I notice you haven't mentioned that we are the only club (iirc) with an official Gay supporters club and banners at the stadium week in week out. how does that fit into your nonsense argument?
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby StokeFan » Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:19 pm

Sims wrote:Christ you're a f***ing idiot

We're not the only team popular in the Middle East you know

And I'm not trying to deny that every club doesn't have racist fans, it's just that Chelsea's minority is a fuckload bigger than most other clubs minority

I never said you were, but you are probably more popular than Chelsea in the middle east. So while their minority of BNP morons is perhaps higher than yours, your minority of Jihadi idiot's is perhaps higher than theirs.
StokeFan
Banned

Postby Sims » Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:26 pm

Zedie wrote:
StokeFan wrote:

Hold on, are you saying because we have support in the middle east, we are the jihadi poster club? Way to generalise about an entire region there pal.

I notice you haven't mentioned that we are the only club (iirc) with an official Gay supporters club and banners at the stadium week in week out. how does that fit into your nonsense argument?

Are you really surprised
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby StokeFan » Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:29 pm

Zedie wrote:
StokeFan wrote:

Way to miss the point eh pal. Look it's fine. Chelsea fans are all racists. Arsenal fans, just perfect God-like human beings.

There we go.
StokeFan
Banned

Postby Sims » Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:31 pm

Can't back up a baseless claim so you just chat shit

Typical
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby StokeFan » Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:33 pm

Sims wrote:Can't back up a baseless claim so you just chat shit

Typical

You've said Chelsea fans are institutionally racist and backed it up with absolutely nothing? Apart from mummy and daddy were there. Pfft.
StokeFan
Banned

Postby Sims » Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:34 pm

Google Chelsea national front

A shitload more comes up than the imaginary Akbar Arsenal
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

PreviousNext

Return to Domestic Football