FA Cup 2014-15

All UK football including, Scottish/Irish/Welsh Leagues and Cups. Also, domestic transfer gossip and news.

Re: FA Cup 2014-15

Postby Sims » Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:32 pm

Walcott14 wrote:To GoonerAlexis and Cripps:

Aren't you guys being bit of intenet bully to the guy?

Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby Cripps » Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:33 pm

I just asked him an innocent question.
Cripps
SE13
SE13

Postby Pudpop » Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:50 pm

Just a bit of banter m8
Pudpop
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Maradonna » Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:55 pm

Sims wrote:

he is an asshole, a misogynist that talks about what he does not understand. disgusting.
Maradonna
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:56 pm

On a slightly unrelated note, StokeFan, is the rubbish collection really this bad in Mordor?
http://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/Test-Cri ... story.html
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby StokeFan » Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:02 pm

Cripps wrote:Actually I'm glad the Stoke dude is here.

What's your take on stokes diabolical defending for Gerrards goal? I don't know who the defender was but he practically let Gerrard through.

Well, if you read the Daily Mail then you'll know it's a big conspiracy and we allowed Stevie a big send off...... Yeah plausible.

More realistic, Muniesa pulled his hamstring for the nth time and had to go off injured. Unfortunately it's becoming a regular occurrence with Muni which is a shame because he's a seriously talented young defender, it'll eventually stunt his progress though.
StokeFan
Banned

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:04 pm

StokeFan wrote:

What's your take on stokes diabolical defending for Gerrards goal? I don't know who the defender was but he practically let Gerrard through.

Well, if you read the Daily Mail then you'll know it's a big conspiracy and we allowed Stevie a big send off...... Yeah plausible.

More realistic, Muniesa pulled his hamstring for the nth time and had to go off injured. Unfortunately it's becoming a regular occurrence with Muni which is a shame because he's a seriously talented young defender, it'll eventually stunt his progress though.

Stoke need to sign Cattermole in midfield, can't hurt to have another talented "tackler"
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby StokeFan » Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:07 pm

GoonerAlexis wrote:

Meh, he said Wilshere went to visit the cancer ward to shag the nurse. I think he can take it

Not entirely true. I was speaking sarcastically and merely characterizing him as an odious character, which he is imo. Still, I won't argue that it was tasteless. Still, let he without sin cast the first stone.... Right?
StokeFan
Banned

Postby StokeFan » Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:08 pm

GoonerAlexis wrote:
StokeFan wrote:

Stoke need to sign Cattermole in midfield, can't hurt to have another talented "tackler"

Nope. Not for me.
StokeFan
Banned

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:09 pm

StokeFan wrote:
GoonerAlexis wrote:
StokeFan wrote:

Nope. Not for me.

There are a couple of Stoke players I wouldn't mind us going for, shockingly....

Hope it happens, just to p*** off you lot :rofll:
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby Sims » Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:16 pm

The only player I'd have from Stoke is Arnautovic but his seems like a bit of head loss geezer. Begovic maybe but we need to do better, even if he is of higher quality than Szcz/Ospina. Everyone else in there team, we have pretty much a better player in each position
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby StokeFan » Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:16 pm

GoonerAlexis wrote:On a slightly unrelated note, StokeFan, is the rubbish collection really this bad in Mordor?
http://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/Test-Cri ... story.html

Hah, funny article, well maybe not for him. Still, the cricket club deserve a slap. I would have thought he's reasonably wealthy so who's bright idea was it to home him in Cobridge? Cobridge is like the red light district, full of street sex workers, brothels and hard drug dealers. Most people actively avoid it. It must be like living in the ghetto.
StokeFan
Banned

Postby StokeFan » Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:21 pm

Sims wrote:The only player I'd have from Stoke is Arnautovic but his seems like a bit of head loss geezer. Begovic maybe but we need to do better, even if he is of higher quality than Szcz/Ospina. Everyone else in there team, we have pretty much a better player in each position

Begovic would be exceptional for you. He's far better than your two and tbh, I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up signing for you.
StokeFan
Banned

Postby Sims » Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:22 pm

StokeFan wrote:
Sims wrote:The only player I'd have from Stoke is Arnautovic but his seems like a bit of head loss geezer. Begovic maybe but we need to do better, even if he is of higher quality than Szcz/Ospina. Everyone else in there team, we have pretty much a better player in each position

Begovic would be exceptional for you. He's far better than your two and tbh, I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up signing for you.

Yeah he would be a lot better than what we have but I'd rather go all out for Cech; which is understandable
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby StokeFan » Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:23 pm

GoonerAlexis wrote:
StokeFan wrote:
GoonerAlexis wrote:
StokeFan wrote:

Nope. Not for me.

There are a couple of Stoke players I wouldn't mind us going for, shockingly....

Hope it happens, just to p*** off you lot :rofll:

I don't see Wenger going for any Stoke players.
StokeFan
Banned

PreviousNext

Return to Domestic Football