Committing Suicide

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Re: Committing Suicide

Postby Angelito » Mon May 25, 2015 9:23 am

My condolences, mate.

If society weren't as relentless as it is, we'd see a lot fewer suicides.
Angelito
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Sims » Mon May 25, 2015 9:49 am

Yorkyblue wrote:
Sims wrote:We found my housemate dead yesterday morning in his room, he hung himself.

Words can't describe the emotion I've felt, it was the first Arsenal match I've missed all season and that's saying a lot for someone as obsessive as me. My mate spoke to his dad and he said that at least he has found peace. Which to me signifies that he had a long term mental illness like depression.

Today has been a tough day, my coursemate is letting me stay round his until everything's finished at Uni, although I can't see the last exam I have in Thursday happening. I honestly don't know what to do or feel. I don't think the acceptance period will come until his funeral, which hopefully I'll be able to attend. f**k.

Sorry to hear that mate.

Is there any way you can get the exam changed for a later date? I'm not sure how these things work these days.

No idea, I'm definitely not in the right state of mind to be doing anything over the next few days and neither is the rest of our course. There wee only 18 of us if that so we were all pretty close.

I just still can't process it, it still feels like he's just sitting there playing Xbox laughing and joking around like he usually does. I just don't understand and unfortunately I don't think I ever will
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby ThereIsBearCüm » Mon May 25, 2015 12:59 pm

I would be very very surprised if you couldn't get your exam date postponed. A flatmate's suicide absolutely counts as grounds for an extension on compassionate reasons.
ThereIsBearCüm
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Schlandi » Mon May 25, 2015 1:18 pm

My condolences too.
One of my classmates at university also comitted suicide never understood why tbh didn't show any signs that he is vulnerable to do something like that at least in public. Still strange if I think about it again he laughed a lot with us aso. but you can't watch into some peoples head :|

#GoonersWorldExcuses
- Their goalkeerper had the game of his life
- We should have had 10+ penalties .. shit ref
- If long term injured player xyz would have been available we would have won easily
Schlandi
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby John Ozil » Mon May 25, 2015 1:20 pm

My condolences.

We're all here for you,bro
#Messi4GOAT
John Ozil
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Previous