Cancer - Is there a cure?

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Cancer - Is there a cure?

Postby StLGooner » Tue May 12, 2015 5:06 pm

On behalf of elk and myself.

I honestly believe that we know what causes cancer in many cases and also that it is curable. I've added the discussion that elk and I started in another thread.

Please discuss!

The whole point about him is he cured it using the Big Pharma method and big Pharma went after him because he would kill their business and profit if they started promoting his work!

Before him there where a number of people who cured it using various methods who again where hunted by big pharma.

His story is about what happens if you actually go down the commercial big pharma route and actually cure the issue. You will get harassed and taken down!

Big Pharma was set up by the banksters for profit more than 100 years ago, it's an institution which makes money off people dying. The problems people don't understand the nature of a psychopath. These people who built this business model, have no connection, no feeling whatsoever with anything or any person, they exist solely for themselves.

The cure is natural. this science stuff is nothing to do with curing the 'problem' . Caner is getting worse and worse because the corporations are putting so many chemicals in our foods. Cancer was never a problem and was regularly cured in the 1800's and before that. its when Big Pharma was setup in the early 1900's when the cancer problem started!

Make sure at all costs you stay away from crap like Diet Coke, Coke Zero etc... Aspatame! They take the sugar out and replace it with a chemical 100 times as bad!

Big Pharma and may of these big cancer charities are multi BILLION dollar industries run just like any other company, with plans of continued expansion for the name of profit! The metaphor here is if you find a cure which can't be patented, BANG, and your business is gone!

Agree elk. Cancer is a business, just like any disease or sickness. Our society isn't geared toward curing people, it's geared toward treating people, if everyone was cured, there wouldn't be anyone to treat. The pharmaceutical companies run the show. And our food is the main cause. People don't think its true because they don't get sick right away, but it just slowly kills you over time.

Probably could start a thread in the debate section.

Thanks for the response, you can create the topic but i'm choosing my words wisely. because this rabbit hole runs very deep (excuse the Morpheus reference)

the main point here I make is these institutions are run with a pure psychopathic mentality. No empathy or care about anyone it's built purely in service for the guys at the top keeping the status quo!

it's beyond just money, it's about keeping the power structure the same.

Finally again, your right, the foods and the crap they put in it is was kills us. Your body builds a tolerance to the crap so you don't realize the damage it does to you until it gets serious!
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Cancer - Is there a cure?

Postby Danskin » Tue May 12, 2015 5:19 pm

Yeah, we just have to sell Flamini.
Danskin
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Cripps » Tue May 12, 2015 5:19 pm

Sack Wenger.
Cripps
SE13
SE13

Postby StLGooner » Tue May 12, 2015 5:22 pm

:lol:
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Tarquinius » Tue May 12, 2015 6:30 pm

As if there is just one "cancer"

What causes pain? Is there a cure?

Etc.
Tarquinius
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby StLGooner » Tue May 12, 2015 6:33 pm

What?
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Trina » Tue May 12, 2015 7:03 pm

I kinda get what he means.

There can't be a cure for all cancers in one way. There are so many different cancers and so many organs, bones etc it affects.

I see it as one step at a time. Find a cure for one cancer and move to the next cancer.

Sorry I didnt read the full original post.
Le Boss
Trina
The Boss
The Boss

Postby Tarquinius » Tue May 12, 2015 7:09 pm

There can't be a cure for all cancers in one way. There are so many different cancers and so many organs, bones etc it affects.

Exactly. Leukaemia affecting a 7 year old girl is very different from prostate cancer affecting a 70 year old man. Which in turn is different from lung cancer affecting a 50 year old 40-a-day smoker.

Trina wrote:I kinda get what he means.

Did you mean me? I'm a she not a he :)
Tarquinius
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby VCC » Tue May 12, 2015 7:12 pm

once watched a doco on this that Elk suggested and I agree that there is a cure
VCC
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Trina » Tue May 12, 2015 7:13 pm

^^ Exactly.

And Im sorry! Usually when females are on here, they make it noticeable. Which is why not many are once the guys know. It's good to know there are some with excellent knowledge, including football :)
Le Boss
Trina
The Boss
The Boss

Postby Tarquinius » Tue May 12, 2015 7:21 pm

Trina wrote:^^ Exactly.

And Im sorry! Usually when females are on here, they make it noticeable. Which is why not many are once the guys know. It's good to know there are some with excellent knowledge, including football :)

Thanks, and don't be sorry! I find on football sites everyone assumes posters are male until proven otherwise :)
Tarquinius
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Trina » Tue May 12, 2015 7:22 pm

Tarquinius wrote:
Trina wrote:^^ Exactly.

Thanks, and don't be sorry! I find on football sites everyone assumes posters are male until proven otherwise :)

Sometimes the best way :)
Le Boss
Trina
The Boss
The Boss

Postby Tarquinius » Tue May 12, 2015 7:31 pm

Trina wrote:
Sometimes the best way :)

Indeed :frogwink:
Tarquinius
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby StLGooner » Tue May 12, 2015 7:35 pm

Tarquinius wrote:

Exactly. Leukaemia affecting a 7 year old girl is very different from prostate cancer affecting a 70 year old man. Which in turn is different from lung cancer affecting a 50 year old 40-a-day smoker.

Trina wrote:I kinda get what he means.

Did you mean me? I'm a she not a he :)

Well that is obvious, but is it the cancer cells that are different or just the location? I understand that there are different types of cancer, as far as where it's located, but does that make the cancer itself different? If you can kill a cancer cell in one area safely, why couldn't it be killed the same way in another area?

Edit:

I did some quick research and there are different cells although many are very similar, there are slight differences. So still, there is nothing that I know of that states one type of cure doesn't cure them all.
Last edited by StLGooner on Tue May 12, 2015 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby StLGooner » Tue May 12, 2015 7:42 pm

I know there are cases where high doses of vitamin C have been applied to cancer cells and the person was cured. Why can't that be practiced more?
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Next

Return to The Big Debate