An Interview With.......... Reverend Gooner

Get to know Goonersworld members a little bit better

Re: An Interview With.......... Reverend Gooner

Postby Fabrestuta » Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:43 pm

Not to start an argument Rev, but the whole New Orleans thing is bollocks. The rest of the world was led to believe that Bush just scoffed and laughed at what happened but that is far from the truth. Billions have been pumped into the state, but if you know anything about American politics you will know Louisiana is incredibly corrupt and its their fault Katrina turned into such a disaster in the first place.

Its just the rest of the world trying to portray Bush as a racist because N.O. is predominantly black.

EDIT: I'm not a Bush defender or anything, but he is not the stupid, racist, baby killing, evil monster he is portrayed as.
Fabrestuta
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby Reverend Gooner » Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:52 pm

Fabrestuta wrote:Not to start an argument Rev, but the whole New Orleans thing is bollocks. The rest of the world was led to believe that Bush just scoffed and laughed at what happened but that is far from the truth. Billions have been pumped into the state, but if you know anything about American politics you will know Louisiana is incredibly corrupt and its their fault Katrina turned into such a disaster in the first place.

Its just the rest of the world trying to portray Bush as a racist because N.O. is predominantly black.

I see, that explains alot. My reason for asking him does not come on the back of any propaganda but rather an episode of top gear ( :lol: ) i watched recently where they go to New Orleans. I could not believe the state it was in and i cannot believe that the government has allowed it to remain in that state for so long (corruption or no corruption come to think of it).
Reverend Gooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Fabrestuta » Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:56 pm

Hehe well Top Gear is very informative. Clarkson said they Humber river was flooded because of global warming before.

Back to the questions, have you ever worn knickers? its perfectly acceptable if its just as a comfort issue so we won't judge you.
Fabrestuta
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby Reverend Gooner » Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:05 pm

Fabrestuta wrote:Hehe well Top Gear is very informative. Clarkson said they Humber river was flooded because of global warming before.

Back to the questions, have you ever worn knickers? its perfectly acceptable if its just as a comfort issue so we won't judge you.

I have..... cough..... ahem..... tried on a pair before...... but i have never actually worn them properly.
Reverend Gooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Fabrestuta » Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:11 pm

Reverend Gooner wrote:
Fabrestuta wrote:Hehe well Top Gear is very informative. Clarkson said they Humber river was flooded because of global warming before.

I have..... cough..... ahem..... tried on a pair before...... but i have never actually worn them properly.

Revs a transvestite!!!!!!!!

Seriously though....I may have....ummm....done the same.
Fabrestuta
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby Reverend Gooner » Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:29 pm

Fabrestuta wrote:
Reverend Gooner wrote:

Was it........... as good for you......ahem.......as it was for me? :tumbleweed:
Reverend Gooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Fabrestuta » Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:31 pm

Reverend Gooner wrote:
Fabrestuta wrote:
Reverend Gooner wrote:

Was it........... as good for you......ahem.......as it was for me? :tumbleweed:

I never took them off I'm a full blown panty man now :frogunsure:
Fabrestuta
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby Reverend Gooner » Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:46 pm

Fabrestuta wrote:

I never took them off I'm a full blown panty man now :frogunsure:

LMAO, i think an interview with Fabrestuta is going to be very interesting :lol:
Reverend Gooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby StLGooner » Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:28 am

Fabrestuta wrote:Not to start an argument Rev, but the whole New Orleans thing is bollocks. The rest of the world was led to believe that Bush just scoffed and laughed at what happened but that is far from the truth. Billions have been pumped into the state, but if you know anything about American politics you will know Louisiana is incredibly corrupt and its their fault Katrina turned into such a disaster in the first place.

EDIT: I'm not a Bush defender or anything, but he is not the stupid, racist, baby killing, evil monster he is portrayed as.

Blasphemy!!!! I don't agree at all, cause according to Kanye West............................... "George Bush hates black people". :rofll: ;)
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Inchpräctice » Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:56 am

Reverend Gooner wrote:
Inchpractice wrote:Why did you stop being a reverend, Reverend...?

Sorry Inch, What do you mean.......... ?

I may be confused but I thought you said something in another thread like 'I used to be a reverend but I stopped believing in God and gave it all up.' ?

Or have I completely muffed that up....? :?
groom suits for gooners with taste
Inchpräctice
SE13
SE13

Postby Reverend Gooner » Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:40 pm

Inchpractice wrote:
Reverend Gooner wrote:
Inchpractice wrote:Why did you stop being a reverend, Reverend...?

Sorry Inch, What do you mean.......... ?

I may be confused but I thought you said something in another thread like 'I used to be a reverend but I stopped believing in God and gave it all up.' ?

Or have I completely muffed that up....? :?

Lol, no when i was a younger i was in the clergy, acolyte was my highest position but i gave up the church for various reasons when i was 13. I am agnostic in belief who leans a little bit more to there is a God than there isn't but I am nowhere near ready to make a definitive choice yet. I hope to decide by the time i am 35 so that if i decide there is then i can still actively practise for at least half my life (hopefully i live that long, :pray: :lol: ).
I don't really want to suddenly decide there is a God on my deathbed because although that would not mean i would be any less sincere than if i decided at 35, it would be a little bit of a swizz, a bit lastminute.com so i hope to come to an accord by 35 (or there abouts).

My username is in reference to the fact that Arsenal is my religion and i preach their good name ;)
Reverend Gooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Previous

Return to Members Interviews Archives