Robinho

Heard any rumours? This is the place to discuss potential transfer targets.

Re: Robinho

Postby Harsh1 » Tue May 20, 2008 11:45 am

lmao robinho aint for sale rofl:

We had our chance to buy him long time ago but madrid had more money & plus he favoured real more probably due to brazilians they had there.

We tryed to get pato ''the duck'' as well & fell short due to cash its the never ending circle in arsenal almost get but never do.
Harsh1
Patrick Vieira

Postby SE13 » Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:20 am

Arsenal and Chelsea are leading the chase to sign Real Madrid forward Robinho.

The Brazilian has spent three seasons with the Spanish giants but has failed to hold down a regular first team place at the Bernabeu.

The 24-year-old has admitted to his interest to start a fresh by moving to the Premier League and his agent has confirmed there remains a number of suitors interested in the former Santos player.

Robinho's agent, Wagner Ribeiro said that there was "certain" interest from English clubs but added in Spanish newspaper Marca that: "the decision remains in the hands of Real Madrid because they have a contract with him".

Robinho's representative had earlier this month stressed Chelsea's eagerness to sign the player. Last month Riberio claimed he had met chief executive Peter Kenyon and that the club were "considering making an offer of €35 (£28m)" for the player.

That came at a time when Chelsea were without a manager following Avram Grant's dismissal. With Phil Scolari due to take over the post on July 1, the Brazilian coach may look to step up his efforts to sign a player who has failed to fulfil his potential since his arrival in Europe.

Arsenal are also thought to be monitoring Robinho's situation at Real. The club have been linked with a move for the player since his arrival at Madrid and may need to bolster their attack if Emmanuel Adebayor leaves for AC Milan.

The club have already lost Mathieu Flamini to the Italians this summer and Arsene Wenger is adamant the Togo international will not be sold.

Arsenal are already hopeful of tying up one deal this summer with the arrival of Marseillie star Samir Nasri.

The deal is not expected to be concluded until the end of Euro 2008 but Athletico Madrid are poised to scupper the deal with a last-ditch bid.

The club are hoping that the promise of regular first-team football will persuade the 20-year-old to move to Spain.

© The Daily Telegraph

Please note that my comments are my own view, and not that of GoonersWorld. Everything I write is subject to © 2007-2013, and is my own work unless quoted otherwise.
SE13
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby niko197 » Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:33 am

c'mon, we all know that we will not sign robinho. 35 milion €!? hahahahahahahahahaahahahahhahaha!
niko197
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby SE13 » Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:39 am

niko197 wrote:c'mon, we all know that we will not sign robinho. 35 milion €!? hahahahahahahahahaahahahahhahaha!

Well, we seem linked to him every summer, and we are still no nearer signing him than we were in the first place.

And we all know Wenger won't shell out that sort of cash.......

Please note that my comments are my own view, and not that of GoonersWorld. Everything I write is subject to © 2007-2013, and is my own work unless quoted otherwise.
SE13
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby gzagee » Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:24 am

SE13 wrote:
niko197 wrote:c'mon, we all know that we will not sign robinho. 35 milion €!? hahahahahahahahahaahahahahhahaha!

Well, we seem linked to him every summer, and we are still no nearer signing him than we were in the first place.

Too right.
gzagee
Member of the Year 2008
Member of the Year 2008

Postby corkeosaurus » Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:20 pm

gzagee wrote:
SE13 wrote:

Too right.

35 million he cant be worth that much can he?? Well suppose he could if chelsea are after him as they always pay over the odds for players cos they can.

Not sure if i want him here too, even if we could get him for say 20mill after buying nasri, and with all our players fit we have enough quality in his position anyway.

But then again, could play for our reserves and win us the carling cup lol.
corkeosaurus
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby peter_spain » Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:26 pm

HAHAHA, 35 million for robinho!! robinho is over-rated.
We don't need to spend in this transfer, we must sign some defender an a very good defensive midfielder, not robinho of course. Robinho is good but we have walcott, vela, van persie, robinho won't be at arsenal next season. Besides, if Real finally doesn't sign CR, robinho will stay in Madrid
Im from spain.
peter_spain
Michael Thomas

Postby corkeosaurus » Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:23 pm

peter_spain wrote:HAHAHA, 35 million for robinho!! robinho is over-rated.
We don't need to spend in this transfer, we must sign some defender an a very good defensive midfielder, not robinho of course. Robinho is good but we have walcott, vela, van persie, robinho won't be at arsenal next season. Besides, if Real finally doesn't sign CR, robinho will stay in Madrid
Im from spain.

I agree. This Is never gunna happen cant see this going any further. Y but robinho if your gunna bring back vela to see if he can break the first team seems strange lol
corkeosaurus
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Cripps » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:11 pm

Cripps
SE13
SE13

Postby Royal Gooner » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:48 pm

She said no, Robinho, she said no.....
Royal Gooner