Nicklas Bendtner

Re: Nicklas Bendtner

Postby UFGN » Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:17 am

Git wrote:
UFGN wrote:The Fox says Bendtner is shit.

As an advocate of good music I am ashamed that you used that.

I thought you were better than that.

So did I tbh. Its changed my life. :(
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby gooney » Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:50 am

Angelito wrote:I guess he will never learn. Just get him out in January.

Whats there to learn? he doesnt want to stay and the club is forcing him to stay. Its the club that needs to learn
gooney
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Angelito » Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:03 am

gooney wrote:

Whats there to learn? he doesnt want to stay and the club is forcing him to stay. Its the club that needs to learn

Oh yeah? I didn't know Bendtner was doing charity by remaining at Arsenal. What great soul--St. Niklas of Denmark that he who hath knowledge of all standeth at the Arsenal by force and the evil impetus that the devil Wenger hath on the immortal soul of the great, St. Niklas of Denmark.

Okay...

He's getting paid. He is an employee. If he were playing for free, I'd understand but as long as he is with Arsenal, he should be honored and try to prove a point--even if it is for selfish and personal reasons. But the man is an epitome of delusion.
Angelito
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Git » Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:15 am

UFGN wrote:
Git wrote:
UFGN wrote:The Fox says Bendtner is shit.

As an advocate of good music I am ashamed that you used that.

I thought you were better than that.

So did I tbh. Its changed my life. :(

:grouphug:
MML
Git
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby gooney » Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:58 pm

Angelito wrote:
gooney wrote:

Oh yeah? I didn't know Bendtner was doing charity by remaining at Arsenal. What great soul--St. Niklas of Denmark that he who hath knowledge of all standeth at the Arsenal by force and the evil impetus that the devil Wenger hath on the immortal soul of the great, St. Niklas of Denmark.

Okay...

He's getting paid. He is an employee. If he were playing for free, I'd understand but as long as he is with Arsenal, he should be honored and try to prove a point--even if it is for selfish and personal reasons. But the man is an epitome of delusion.

You know what is insane? Getting mad at someone for failing to do something they are not capable of. Bendtner tries hard....he is not that good. If he was the club wouldnt do everything to get rid of him for 2 years. the only reason he stayed is they failed to sign a striker in the summer and it was a desperate move. suddenly people are gonna pretend he's really good, but he's not trying and then get mad at him for not delivering. Its mad as hell
gooney
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Santi » Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:29 pm

He never was complete shit though, never as good as he thought he was but always showed signs of being a capable mid table striker. Now he looks like a lazy non-league player. Don't care if he wants to go he said he'd try his best for the club now that he was staying....well his best looks like the shit that comes out my arse every couple of days.
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby gooney » Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:54 pm

Mesüt wrote:He never was complete shit though, never as good as he thought he was but always showed signs of being a capable mid table striker. Now he looks like a lazy non-league player. Don't care if he wants to go he said he'd try his best for the club now that he was staying....well his best looks like the shit that comes out my arse every couple of days.

The club came to the conclusion 2 years ago he wasnt good enough...he is trying hard, just not good enough. Bendtner being here is only because the club failing to do their job in the summer. 3 months and they couldnt sign a striker.....Shame on them for wasting another year
gooney
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby prolific » Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:41 pm

Ronaldo, Messi... Bendtner? Arsenal flop says he sees himself playing for 'Real Madrid or Barcelona' in the future
By MATTHEW MORLIDGE | PUBLISHED: 14:12, 17 November 2013 | UPDATED: 15:18, 17 November 2013
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... uture.html

Nicklas Bendtner is already planning the next step of his career despite his involvement in Arsenal's first team squad this season. The Danish international has been widely criticized by the North London faithful since his return from several unsuccessful loan spells, but was given another chance by Arsene Wenger because of the inability to recruit a striker in the summer. Olivier Giroud is the only other recognised striker, and he may be alone in the not-too-distant future. Bendtner told the Danish press he envisages himself playing for, wait for it, 'Real Madrid or Barcelona' next. The 25-year-old was asked questions by Danish publication Politiken after their recent friendly victory over Scandinavian rivals Norway. 'Do you go after the money when you need a new club?' They asked. 'I do not,' Bendtner replied. 'It is the sport that is the most important. I'm going somewhere where I know I can be happy to play. With a team where I can score goals and preferably to win something. I do not want to sit on the bench and staring. I love playing lots of games.’ The claim that he does not move for money seems to contradict the attitude he has had over the last few years at Arsenal. On several occasions moves were all-but-agreed, but Bendtner's £60k-a-week wage demands were reportedly too much for clubs, in particular those from the Bundesliga.

Even more bizarrely, however, was his next answer to the question, 'how do you envisage to continue your career?' 'Real Madrid or Barcelona,' said the self-proclaimed 'greatest striker in the world'. Arsenal have not trusted Bendtner with many minutes so far this year, and when he has been brought on/started it has been a last throw of the dice rather than a tactical ploy. But it is doubtful he would get any more minutes at two of the best sides in the world, especially with the likes of Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo taking up forward positions. What happens in the future is anyone's guess (though it is extremely likely this WON'T happen), but the Dane will surely be leaving the Emirates Stadium within the next year.

Aiming high much? May be putting more focus on babysteps first would be better.
You're Scared Of Change.
prolific
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Massa » Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:43 pm

Lol just kidding Crystal Palace
Massa
Member of the Year 2007
Member of the Year 2007

Postby Fran Solo » Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:50 am

Jesus Christ, Bendtner. Just do something usefull, will you?

www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-le ... ID=MR_DM_3
Fran Solo
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby greengoonerie » Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:14 am

I think poor Niklas is struggling at the moment, moreso off the pitch....

It's a shame for a guy who I believed had bags of potential and ability. It seems to be disappearing faster than ever now.
greengoonerie
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Diaby24AFC » Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:35 pm

Diaby24AFC
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Royal Gooner » Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:34 am

Only St Nicklas could get away with that without the media jumping on him for it.
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Cripps » Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:16 am

Bendtner’s ridiculous bonus demands scupper Frankfurt move: Bundesliga side Frankfurt have pulled out of negotiations to sign Arsenal striker Nicklas Bendtner after the Dane requested a staggering £30,000 bonus for every point the club won. On top of a £40,000 basic wage, Bendtner could have trousered a massive £130,000 every time Frankfurt won a match. Unsurprisingly, the Mirror reports that the Germans have withdrawn from talks. Or rather they report a story that first appeared in Danish newspaper BT (which we’re now telling you third hand).

That can't be true surely?
Cripps
SE13
SE13

Postby Zedie » Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:26 am

Genuinely think he has had a breakdown or something. :(
Zedie
SE13
SE13

PreviousNext

Return to 52. Nicklas Bendtner