gunngunn wrote:GTFO

ROFLMFAO
Rockin' Robin
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Re: Sagna and Arsh Must be BFFs

Postby Inchpräctice » Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:56 pm

ChVint22 wrote:
Inchpractice wrote:Doesn't it come from those dizzy bints like Jessica Simpson or not her the other one.... Paris Hilton?

Pretty much, those are the type of twats that say it.

Just remembered why I associated her with it.
She had a series a while back called 'Paris Hilton's UK BFF' in which she came to London and tried to find a new (British) BFF.
The whole thing was done like every other elimination show, big brother, x-factor etc. with one contestant leaving every week.
The contestants were the most nauseating, sycophantic bunch of arsehole-kissers you've ever seen. "OMG I just looooooove Paris Hilton, she is sooooooo cooooool! Becoming her BFF would be my ultimate dream."

My girlfriend forced me to watch an episode and I left the room half way through because I felt physically sick.
It was that bad.
:sick:
groom suits for gooners with taste
Inchpräctice
SE13
SE13

Postby Goose » Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:10 pm

Lol you should try watching Flavor of Love (Flavor Flav looking for a girlfriend) and I Love New York (a chick named New York who was a contestant on Flavor of Love looking for a partner and its on a 3rd series)

Goose
Member of the Year 2009
Member of the Year 2009

Postby Arsenal Tone » Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:15 pm

Hmm, a cross between Jerry Springer and Blind Date! :dizzy:
Raya/Ramsdale
White/Tomiyasu--Saliba/Timber--Gabriel/Kiwior--???/Zinchenko
???/Jorginho
Odegaard/Smith Rowe----Rice/???
Saka/Jesus-------------------Martinelli/Trossard
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby Leody » Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:23 pm

Plymouth Gooner wrote:Hmm, a cross between Jerry Springer and Blind Date! :dizzy:

It is no wonder people have low opinions of Americans after they see the shite some of us watch on TV... :rofll:
This space used to be more fun...
Leody
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Est83 » Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:55 pm

CynicalGooner wrote:Not really. It's good that not all our players are mindless yes men subservient to Wenger. At least we have players intelligent enough to know that tippy tappy football won't always win out. Sagna seems like a smart guy and fair play to him for coming out and saying it.

So everyone else is a mindless yes man because they dont go against the club philosophy? How can 11 players - with 11 different ways of playing - play well together? It's not about being a yes man or a rebel, I dont think this is what Sagna's doing. Part of being a professional is knowing when then right time to do something is. The "tippy tappy" stuff is usually exactly what we need to do, but we also have players who aren't afraid to put in a long pass (notice, long PASS, not long BALL... big difference), and players who are willing to shoot outside the box (Arshavin, Rosicky, Nasri, RVP and Diaby & Cesc from time to time).

MASSA LIKES BIG!
Est83
Member of the Year 2010
Member of the Year 2010

Previous

Return to 3. Bacary Sagna