Man City0-1Man United closer to the title!!

All UK football including, Scottish/Irish/Welsh Leagues and Cups. Also, domestic transfer gossip and news.

Man City0-1Man United closer to the title!!

Postby Windass10 » Sat May 05, 2007 9:20 pm

Well yorkyblue what happend you got beaten by Man U, Ronaldo ran rings around you today and I thought you said you was gunna turn them over lol. a step closer to the title now.
Windass10

Re: Man City0-1Man United closer to the title!!

Postby Yorkyblue » Sun May 06, 2007 9:32 pm

Windass10 wrote:Well yorkyblue what happend you got beaten by Man U, Ronaldo ran rings around you today and I thought you said you was gunna turn them over lol. a step closer to the title now.

You're dumb. Michael Ball did well looking out on Ronaldo. nice stamp by him too. Did whate ever Englishman has wanted to do for years. It's about time you just tell everyone you're a Man Utd fan. You've been banging on about their players for about 4 years now. I've never seen you do the same for Arsenal.

What happened? We can't score, especialy at home. Pearce needs to hurry up and get the f**k out before he gets us relagated next season. We have a good enough team to do much better than we are right now. We've been calling for his head for a long time now and it's about time something is done. Hopefully the Big Sam rumours are true.

We had our chance but Van Der Sar did well to put Vassell off by time wasting. Although I'm not sure why Vassell was taking the penalty.

Overall I was proud of the lads. Only got beat by a penalty and we did have chances.
Yorkyblue
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Windass10 » Sun May 06, 2007 11:26 pm

Yorkyblue wrote:
Windass10 wrote:Well yorkyblue what happend you got beaten by Man U, Ronaldo ran rings around you today and I thought you said you was gunna turn them over lol. a step closer to the title now.

You're dumb. Michael Ball did well looking out on Ronaldo. nice stamp by him too. Did whate ever Englishman has wanted to do for years. It's about time you just tell everyone you're a Man Utd fan. You've been banging on about their players for about 4 years now. I've never seen you do the same for Arsenal.

What happened? We can't score, especialy at home. Pearce needs to hurry up and get the f**k out before he gets us relagated next season. We have a good enough team to do much better than we are right now. We've been calling for his head for a long time now and it's about time something is done. Hopefully the Big Sam rumours are true.

We had our chance but Van Der Sar did well to put Vassell off by time wasting. Although I'm not sure why Vassell was taking the penalty.

Overall I was proud of the lads. Only got beat by a penalty and we did have chances.

I know but you lost what happend to you thats what I am asking. Doesnt matter what score it was. Shame Balley couldnt handle ronaldo one on one in the box he chopped em.
Windass10

Postby Fordy » Mon May 07, 2007 5:12 am

Michael Ball as become my hero but it should have been is head
Fordy

Postby left right left » Mon May 07, 2007 9:07 am

Fordy wrote:Michael Ball as become my hero but it should have been is head

tut, tut :wink:
you mess and you get the knocked the f**k out baby!!!!!!
left right left
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Windass10 » Mon May 07, 2007 6:33 pm

Well he didnt get it did he? Ball going to be fined i heard lol.
Windass10

Postby Yorkyblue » Tue May 08, 2007 12:54 pm

Windass10 wrote:
Yorkyblue wrote:

I know but you lost what happend to you thats what I am asking. Doesnt matter what score it was. Shame Balley couldnt handle ronaldo one on one in the box he chopped em.

Once again. You're dumb. Read my reply, that explains what happend. So why not try reading it?

Ball didn't chop Ronaldo. Ronaldo got himself fouled by knocking the ball away and running into his foot.
Yorkyblue
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Windass10 » Tue May 08, 2007 1:51 pm

Yorkyblue wrote:
Windass10 wrote:
Yorkyblue wrote:

Once again. You're dumb. Read my reply, that explains what happend. So why not try reading it?

Ball didn't chop Ronaldo. Ronaldo got himself fouled by knocking the ball away and running into his foot.

Well the fa going to looj at the viedo clip of ball now, he will get fined lmao.
Windass10

Postby ken day » Wed May 09, 2007 5:04 pm

That c*** Vassel is a known mu fan, he missed that pen on purpose
you win some, you lose some, chillout and enjoy life
ken day
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby left right left » Wed May 09, 2007 7:09 pm

ken day wrote:That c*** Vassel is a known mu fan, he missed that pen on purpose

next you will be telling us the team had bad food posioning :cry:
you mess and you get the knocked the f**k out baby!!!!!!
left right left
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Yorkyblue » Wed May 09, 2007 7:42 pm

ken day wrote:That c*** Vassel is a known mu fan, he missed that pen on purpose

No mate, he's just shit.
Yorkyblue
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Return to Domestic Football