Joey Barton suspended

All UK football including, Scottish/Irish/Welsh Leagues and Cups. Also, domestic transfer gossip and news.

Joey Barton suspended

Postby She_Gunner_Wales » Tue May 01, 2007 4:26 pm

Breaking news Sky Sports News:

Joey Barton suspended until the end of the season for training ground fight with Ousmane Dabo.

2 match ban given by the club, bad boy Barton is at it again i see, not sure how much longer Man City will put up with his behaviour.

Views Jon?
She_Gunner_Wales
Graphics Team

Postby Windass10 » Tue May 01, 2007 6:49 pm

Guys a little prick and should be chucked outta football for good.
Windass10

Postby Yorkyblue » Tue May 01, 2007 9:49 pm

Hopefully we will get took over and can replace him this summer with a player just as good. We can't afford to lose him if he's not replaced, but we might be forced to.

His comments on our club were right. I suppose I should thank him for kicking the crap out of Dabo also. :lol: :lol: Seriously though, I really like him as a player but he's too much of a c***. I can see him ending up at Sunderland or Birmingham.
Yorkyblue
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby She_Gunner_Wales » Tue May 01, 2007 10:27 pm

Similar sort of thing with us & Pennant, exception Jermaine wasnt quite so violent but had a drink drive prob instead & a big chip on his shoulder.

I rate Barton but he seriously has to sort that attitude out or no manager will go near him with, and could well spell out the end of his career, he was already walking on eggshells before this incident tonight.

Still sounds a bit sketchy as to what exactly happened.
She_Gunner_Wales
Graphics Team

Return to Domestic Football