Everton2-4Man United champions nearly there!!

All UK football including, Scottish/Irish/Welsh Leagues and Cups. Also, domestic transfer gossip and news.

Everton2-4Man United champions nearly there!!

Postby Windass10 » Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:38 am

Anyone watch Man United beat Everton from being 2-0 down and to comeback and get 4 goals in the last half hour is amazing. That was one of the best games ever I said seen champions like performance guys. Chelsea on the other hand 5 points behind after 2-2 draw with Bolton, All United have to do now is beat Man City and we can do them a favour next week and there champions..... great season for them... Anyone see Rooney kiss United badge in front of Everton!!
Windass10

Postby She_Gunner_Wales » Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:06 am

I watched the highlights, and credit where its due that was an awesome come back from going 2-0 down to beat them 4-2, bet Everton thought they had that one in the bag.....LOL @ Neville bet he thought he was still playing for the mancs!

Title more or less sealed for them now, if they fail to beat Man city are they could well win it at the Bridge, even if they draw...how sweet would that be with Chelsea being their main challengers & well as the current holders?
Im sure SAF would love it if we beat chelsea next weekend, as they would still win at a rivals ground, but im also even more sure that they would love nothing more than to win it at the bridge.....maybe that would shut up mourinho once & for all!

Remember how good it felt when we won it at Old Trafford....nothing compares to it! :P
She_Gunner_Wales
Graphics Team

Postby left right left » Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:42 pm

SO IF WE BEAT THE RENT BOYS AND MAN.U DRAW!!

am i right in saying its all over??

that would be f***ing nice to stop the W****rs winning the prem at ours!! and i,m gona be there too :wink:
you mess and you get the knocked the f**k out baby!!!!!!
left right left
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Windass10 » Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:50 pm

I am admit we gotta stop chelsea, I am glad the mancs won it rather then blues nose gits cos there scum. Mancs deserve it and showing titles can be won without money been spent unlike chelsea have to buy titles lol.
Windass10

Postby Yorkyblue » Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:51 pm

Munichs won't win the league at our place. We'll beat them as usual.
Yorkyblue
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Windass10 » Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:50 am

Yorkyblue wrote:Munichs won't win the league at our place. We'll beat them as usual.

I bet you Man United will hammer you on Saturday, Rooney and ROnaldo will up there game.
Windass10

Postby left right left » Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:26 am

Windass10 wrote:I am admit we gotta stop chelsea, I am glad the mancs won it rather then blues nose gits cos there scum. Mancs deserve it and showing titles can be won without money been spent unlike chelsea have to buy titles lol.

spot on wind man :wink:
you mess and you get the knocked the f**k out baby!!!!!!
left right left
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby ken day » Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:13 pm

Windass10 wrote:I am admit we gotta stop chelsea, I am glad the mancs won it rather then blues nose gits cos there scum. Mancs deserve it and showing titles can be won without money been spent unlike chelsea have to buy titles lol.
f**k of windy you are all mouth, you stick with your Bradford, GOING DOWN
you win some, you lose some, chillout and enjoy life
ken day
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Windass10 » Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:58 pm

ken day wrote:
f**k of windy you are all mouth, you stick with your Bradford, GOING DOWN

Kenday your not gunna be championsd anymore itS gUNNA BE united united lmao..... ahahah!!
Windass10

Postby hoot » Tue May 01, 2007 12:54 am

If Arsenal beat Chelsea and Man United beat Man City, it will kick off at the council ground good style, they will have the cup at the ground so they can present it to the league winners if they win it on the day.
hoot

Postby Yorkyblue » Tue May 01, 2007 1:56 am

They're already scared of playing us a few days after AC Milan lolololol. Like we would change the date of the game to suit you. :lol: c****.
Yorkyblue
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Windass10 » Tue May 01, 2007 11:37 am

Yorkyblue wrote:They're already scared of playing us a few days after AC Milan lolololol. Like we would change the date of the game to suit you. :lol: c****.

Ok well good luck in the hammering mancs give ya.
Windass10

Return to Domestic Football