The race for top 4 season 2018/19

All UK football including, Scottish/Irish/Welsh Leagues and Cups. Also, domestic transfer gossip and news.

Re: The race for top 4

Postby Sims » Mon May 06, 2019 2:18 pm

Sickening
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby StLGooner » Mon May 06, 2019 3:13 pm

I was afraid that we'd bottle it and even kind of expected it, but didn't think we would f**k it up so bad.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Losmeister » Mon May 06, 2019 7:09 pm

StLGooner wrote:I was afraid that we'd bottle it and even kind of expected it, but didn't think we would f**k it up so bad.

soured my whole damnd sunday
Kai Havertz nutmegged ur GK
Losmeister
George Graham
George Graham

Postby StLGooner » Mon May 06, 2019 7:41 pm

Losmeister wrote:
StLGooner wrote:I was afraid that we'd bottle it and even kind of expected it, but didn't think we would f**k it up so bad.

Yea mine too.

So I went and hopped on the motorcycle for some wind therapy, and ended up seeing a guy hit a guard rail on his bike and die, then my friend took a corner too quick and crashed. His passenger broke her arm and he got banged up pretty good. Decided to call it a day after that. Hopefully this Sunday will be better. :(
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby UFGN » Mon May 06, 2019 8:00 pm

StLGooner wrote:
Losmeister wrote:

Yea mine too.

So I went and hopped on the motorcycle for some wind therapy, and ended up seeing a guy hit a guard rail on his bike and die, then my friend took a corner too quick and crashed. His passenger broke her arm and he got banged up pretty good. Decided to call it a day after that. Hopefully this Sunday will be better. :(

Sorry to hear that man
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby StLGooner » Tue May 07, 2019 12:12 pm

UFGN wrote:
StLGooner wrote:
Losmeister wrote:

Yea mine too.

Sorry to hear that man

Just thankful the people I knew were ok and of course that it wasn't me. That's why I just cruise when I ride, I don't have to go 60 mph around corners. :naughty:
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Previous

Return to Domestic Football