Trouble at old trafford

All UK football including, Scottish/Irish/Welsh Leagues and Cups. Also, domestic transfer gossip and news.

Trouble at old trafford

Postby Fordy » Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:45 pm

I see there as been more trouble with man u and roma out side the ground and i can see it kicking of in the ground aswell
Fordy

Postby She_Gunner_Wales » Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:35 pm

I wasnt suprised at this at all if im honest especailly considering the amount of trouble at the 1st leg, they were expecting trouble because Utd called for calm before the match.
She_Gunner_Wales
Graphics Team

Postby hoot » Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:50 pm

A Leeds United supporter moderating a Arsenal site?

I've seen it all now.
hoot

Postby Piston Broke » Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:44 pm

He's sleeping with the Boss :) it gives him certain privileges
Piston Broke
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby Fordy » Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:08 pm

hoot wrote:A Leeds United supporter moderating a Arsenal site?

I've seen it all now.

A man u fan on a arsenal site?. Whats that about and yes sleeping with the boss does give you perks
Fordy

Postby hoot » Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:30 pm

Fordy wrote:
hoot wrote:A Leeds United supporter moderating a Arsenal site?

I've seen it all now.

A man u fan on a arsenal site?. Whats that about and yes sleeping with the boss does give you perks
Should I know you? Have you changed your username, I go way back to the old Official Arsenal web site until it ceased to exist?
hoot

Postby hoot » Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:15 pm

I can remember this being a fast witty football forum, I had a great time a year or two ago, but alas time can take it's toll.
hoot

Postby She_Gunner_Wales » Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:36 pm

Welcome back Hoot.

Im sure Fordy will answer your other questions, but no you wont know him from previous GW nor the old Arsenal.com forums (which are now back in existence);)

Hope you stick around, Do you hear anything from Champs/Lyndsey these days?
She_Gunner_Wales
Graphics Team

Postby hoot » Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:44 pm

Not heard from Champs or AVS for over 12 months, I just hope they are well SGW.
hoot

Postby hoot » Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:58 pm

SGW, I logged back on to Arsenal.com, they still had my username :lol: it's been well over a year since I was on that site, but I can't find a fans forum.
hoot

Postby Fordy » Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:29 am

hoot i was only joking sorry if i sounded a bit off with you and i was not on here before im just helping trina with the sight due to us having a new born
Fordy

Postby Piston Broke » Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:33 am

hoot wrote:SGW, I logged back on to Arsenal.com, they still had my username :lol: it's been well over a year since I was on that site, but I can't find a fans forum.

I think only red members can see/use the forum Hoot so your better off on here :wink:
Piston Broke
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby She_Gunner_Wales » Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:11 am

hoot wrote:Not heard from Champs or AVS for over 12 months, I just hope they are well SGW.

Last i heard from Sue was september. :?
I sent her christmas cards but not heard nothing back which is unlike her. I hope she is ok too.

hoot wrote:SGW, I logged back on to Arsenal.com, they still had my username :lol: it's been well over a year since I was on that site, but I can't find a fans forum.

Its changed from Red membership to subscribers of Arsenal Tv, so if you wanted to post there it will cost you, looks like they only want Arsenal fans on there, cos i cant see opposing supporters paying the subs. ;)
She_Gunner_Wales
Graphics Team

Return to Domestic Football