Joe Willock

All UK football including, Scottish/Irish/Welsh Leagues and Cups. Also, domestic transfer gossip and news.

Re: Joe Willock

Postby jayramfootball » Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:25 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:He's on the precipice. World class if he leaves and rubbish if he stays. :rolleyes:

Truth is though, he not good enough for us and 25m is a great transfer fee.
If he stays his value will drop because he's not getting in the team.

No one is saying that though are they.

I know denial is your speciality but we work in what can be proven and the facts are that Willock scored in 7 games in a row for NC, whether he could do that here or not is what some of us are wondering.

............ however what is clear is everyone is in agreement that him playing under Arteta would stiffle him while Steve Bruce made him player of the month and one of the top scoring CM's in the Prem in his half season there.

Pretty obvious where the problem is.

Yes, it is.
Willock is not good enough for Arsenal.
We just pulled off one of the deals of the decade - almost as good as the money we got for Iwobi - so the problem has been resolved.

Neither is Arteta, yet he's still hanging around here like a bad smell stinking up the joint.

Guys got one goal keeper ffs and is having to beg mediocre players (Bellerin & Xhaka) to stay here and put up with his crap project.

He's also ruining all our young talent.

Arteta Out / Willock In

Follow Newcastle - he's their player now.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby Phil71 » Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:13 pm

jayramfootball wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:He's on the precipice. World class if he leaves and rubbish if he stays. :rolleyes:

I know denial is your speciality but we work in what can be proven and the facts are that Willock scored in 7 games in a row for NC, whether he could do that here or not is what some of us are wondering.

............ however what is clear is everyone is in agreement that him playing under Arteta would stiffle him while Steve Bruce made him player of the month and one of the top scoring CM's in the Prem in his half season there.

Yes, it is.
We just pulled off one of the deals of the decade - almost as good as the money we got for Iwobi - so the problem has been resolved.

Neither is Arteta, yet he's still hanging around here like a bad smell stinking up the joint.

Guys got one goal keeper ffs and is having to beg mediocre players (Bellerin & Xhaka) to stay here and put up with his crap project.

Arteta Out / Willock In

Good suggestion.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby DiamondGooner » Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:55 pm

Phil71 wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:

Yes, it is.

Arteta Out / Willock In

Good suggestion.

I'll be suggesting the same to you two when your manager gets fired.

We don't need fans who are happy with a stewardship that is ruining this club.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Phil71 » Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:15 am

DiamondGooner wrote:
Phil71 wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:

Yes, it is.

Arteta Out / Willock In

Good suggestion.

Who's we? You and the rest of the persistent moaners on goonersworld?

And for the 5000th time I'm not happy with the situation and I wouldn't be in the slightest bit bothered if the the club changed the manager tomorrow.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby jayramfootball » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:11 am

Phil71 wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
Phil71 wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:

Yes, it is.

Arteta Out / Willock In

Good suggestion.

Who's we? You and the rest of the persistent moaners on goonersworld?

And for the 5000th time I'm not happy with the situation and I wouldn't be in the slightest bit bothered if the the club changed the manager tomorrow.

Yup.
That's the funny thing. Some people think you have to absolutely hate Arteta and actually want him to fail (as is now the case sadly with some fans), or you must be totally enamoured with him.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby theHotHead » Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:29 am

There is a saying ... talk is cheap. If it looks like a duck and sounds like a duck ....

If all you do is defend Arteta day and night ... guess what ?!
theHotHead
SE13
SE13

Postby Phil71 » Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:36 am

There is a ground in between those described by Jay.

If people are not willing to recognise that that's their problem.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby jayramfootball » Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:37 am

theHotHead wrote:There is a saying ... talk is cheap. If it looks like a duck and sounds like a duck ....

No one defends Arteta day and night.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby Ach » Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:46 am

theHotHead wrote:There is a saying ... talk is cheap. If it looks like a duck and sounds like a duck ....

Yup

And they even denying defending him lol

Trolling is going extreme
Ach
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby jayramfootball » Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:48 am

Ach wrote:

Yup

^an actual example of a post entirely for the purposes of trolling.
Don't know how you get away with it, because 90% of your posts are exactly like this.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby Ach » Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:05 am

jayramfootball wrote:
Ach wrote:

Yup

Don't know how you get away with it, because 90% of your posts are exactly like this.

90% of my posts are calling you out on trolling?

Maybe stop doing it then? Just a thought.

I haven't even replied to the Saka is better than Neymar garbage. I've let others have their way with you on that. I share you around. That's not the way of a troll. A troll wants attention to himself just like what your posts are doing.

No way you believe most of the rubbish you post. It's either trolling or you have a very limited knowledge on football. Either is plausible. Don't really mind which.

With Arsenal being as bad as we are, we could do with some light entertainment on here and you do bring that. If anything I'm impressed by how you've managed to convince others to agree with you in everything you say. Gullible level must be high.

Just to reiterate, don't have a problem with trolling. You've done it for years. I've put you in your place for as long. Long may it continue.
Ach
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby jayramfootball » Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:11 am

Ach wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:
Ach wrote:

Yup

90% of my posts are calling you out on trolling?

Maybe stop doing it then? Just a thought.

I haven't even replied to the Saka is better than Neymar garbage. I've let others have their way with you on that. I share you around. That's not the way of a troll. A troll wants attention to himself just like what your posts are doing.

No way you believe most of the rubbish you post. It's either trolling or you have a very limited knowledge on football. Either is plausible. Don't really mind which.

With Arsenal being as bad as we are, we could do with some light entertainment on here and you do bring that. If anything I'm impressed by how you've managed to convince others to agree with you in everything you say. Gullible level must be high.

Just to reiterate, don't have a problem with trolling. You've done it for years. I've put you in your place for as long. Long may it continue.

Phrases you have used in a single post reveals a lot about you:

"I've let others have their way with you on that"
"I share you around"
"I've put you in your place for as long. Long may it continue."

I don't think you realise just how revealing it is when people use language like that.
Psychologists dream to get a hold of a patient like that.
Massive insecurity with an overload of narcissism.
:sneaky2:
Last edited by jayramfootball on Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby Phil71 » Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:11 am

The irony meter has just exploded.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Ach » Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:14 am

And here it is. Back up has arrived when you struggle to reply.

Predictable.

But let the trolling happen. Your latest zidane has less credentials than Arteta is a new one but just as hilarious.
Ach
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby Phil71 » Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:15 am

The biggest troll on the forum calling others trolls.

You have to laugh.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

PreviousNext

Return to Domestic Football