Could Leicester get relegated?

All UK football including, Scottish/Irish/Welsh Leagues and Cups. Also, domestic transfer gossip and news.

Re: Could Leicester get relegated?

Postby Royal Gooner » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:14 pm

OptimusPrimett wrote:so much for the greatest achievement in the history of football....
speechless
the f***ing W****rs, what an outrageous decision.

Absolutely foolish. They were still in with a good chance in the CL and just the psychological boost that that away goal would have given would have been enough for them to kick on and survive with Ranieri. Now neither of those will happen due to this rash decision. It seems that the title has gone to the Leicester directors' heads and they now think they're Chelsea where they can sack their manager and bring in another big name and hope he can save them. No-one with the skill of Ranieri who could keep them up will come to a now sinking ship in the middle of the season.
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby AAIRE99 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:37 pm

Royal Gooner wrote:
OptimusPrimett wrote:so much for the greatest achievement in the history of football....
speechless
the f***ing W****rs, what an outrageous decision.

Absolutely foolish. They were still in with a good chance in the CL and just the psychological boost that that away goal would have given would have been enough for them to kick on and survive with Ranieri. Now neither of those will happen due to this rash decision. It seems that the title has gone to the Leicester directors' heads and they now think they're Chelsea where they can sack their manager and bring in another big name and hope he can save them. No-one with the skill of Ranieri who could keep them up will come to a now sinking ship in the middle of the season.

Surely somebody is lined up, they have a lot of money too, nobody would be that stupid.
Who is it though? Mancini maybe? He would keep them up IMO
Good defensive coach and they are all over the place at the back

Just had a quick look Mancini is the favorite at 1/2, no surprises there as it made sense, didnt know when i typed the above.
Pardew is next up at 5/1. Both would keep them up IMO obvious choice though
Last edited by AAIRE99 on Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AAIRE99
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Cripps » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:38 pm

Roy Hodgson
Cripps
SE13
SE13

Postby AAIRE99 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:42 pm

Cripps wrote:Roy Hodgson

lol you are on form tonight bro. quality.
AAIRE99
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby BS221B » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:43 pm

Frank De Boer is favorite for Leicester job imo.

He is the right man to relegate Leicester.
BS221B
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Nuggets » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:03 am

They deserve big Phil Brown.
Nuggets
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner

Postby BS221B » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:28 pm

Yesterday my dream died.

After the euphoria of last season and being crowned Premier League champions, all I dreamt of was staying with Leicester City, the club I love, for always.

Sadly this was not to be. I wish to thank my wife Rosanna and all my family for their never-ending support during my time at Leicester.

My thanks go to Paolo and Andrea, who accompanied me on this wonderful journey. To Steve Kutner [Ranieri's agent] and Franco Granello [his Italian agent] for bringing me the opportunity to become a champion.

Mostly I have to thank Leicester City Football Club. The adventure was amazing and will live with me forever.

Thank you to all the journalists and the media who came with us and enjoyed reporting on the greatest story in football.

My heartfelt thanks to everybody at the club, all the players, the staff, everybody who was there and was part of what we achieved. But mostly to the supporters. You took me into your hearts from day one and loved me. I love you too.

No-one can ever take away what we together have achieved, and I hope you think about it and smile every day the way I always will.

It was a time of wonderfulness and happiness that I will never forget. It's been a pleasure and an honour to be a champion with all of you.

Claudio Ranieri

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/39083953
BS221B
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby AAIRE99 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:09 pm

Nigel Pearson the favorite? crazy.
AAIRE99
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Highbury Hillbilly » Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:25 am

Sevilla will eat them alive in the 2nd leg on Leicester's home turf, and I'm pretty sure they'll go down at the end of the season.

Ranieri is far from the best manager, but he managed Juve, Roma, Inter and Monaco before coming to LCFC. He is miles ahead of the low-level pubbers that the club are currently linked with. FFS, their last manager got sacked because his son put out a sex tape of him racially abusing prostitutes in the club owner's home country. Ranieri on the other hand has been class through and through.

Their collapse will be far worse than Blackburn's in 1996. Dumbest owners ever.
Highbury Hillbilly
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Marsbar100 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:07 am

Its a business Ranieri had to go as sad as that is
Aaron Ramsey aka "The Drought Killer" 2008-2019
Marsbar100
Predictions League 2022-23 Winner
Predictions League 2022-23 Winner

Postby Arsene Nose » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:16 am

Ranieri fluked it last season. He's always been a lousy manager and this was inevitable. Even if they stay up this season, they will lose all their stars in summer and be gone next season.
Believe in something, even if it means sacrificing everything.
Arsene Nose
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Santi » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:45 pm

Arsene Nose wrote:Ranieri fluked it last season. He's always been a lousy manager and this was inevitable. Even if they stay up this season, they will lose all their stars in summer and be gone next season.

do be quiet ffs

ranieri a lousy manager..oooooooooooooooooooooooooooook
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby Angelito » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:46 pm

Funny thing is if Leicester fans/owners had the choice of winning the league and getting relegated the following season, they'd have taken it.
Angelito
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Santi » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:52 pm

so would i at this point
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby Arsene Nose » Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:35 pm

Mesüt wrote:
Arsene Nose wrote:Ranieri fluked it last season. He's always been a lousy manager and this was inevitable. Even if they stay up this season, they will lose all their stars in summer and be gone next season.

do be quiet ffs

ranieri a lousy manager..oooooooooooooooooooooooooooook

30 years in management and he's won the league once. I'm not counting serie C. Look at the top quality teams he's managed. He probably has the worst records of any top level manager.
Believe in something, even if it means sacrificing everything.
Arsene Nose
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

PreviousNext

Return to Domestic Football